Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a Magearna or Marshadow up for trade?
And what do u want in return?
If you just want a Magearna, provided you've beaten the Elite Four, its QR code from Sun/Moon still works to make it available. This Magearna can be Synchronized 100% of the time to suit your needs. (and save some grief if SR'ing for a good HP type like Fire) No such luck with Marshadow, unfortunately.

Yes, I have a Jolly Shiny Landorus RNG'd by me, and a Timid HP Ice Nihilego and Timid Tapu Fini that I got here in a trade with FrenchGaudi (both of them are Fully Redistributable).

Does the Keldeo have the IVs + Nature I mentioned? Does it come with any proof?
Hi, I have collected US events for about 7 yrs and I collected all the 20th anniversary events in the US. I never saw a 5IV in the 5 I collected for each one, just the 3IV’s and occasionally. 4. I did get for example Timid Darkrai , Timed Keldeo and Timid Victini (although I prefer the Movie14 Event) but I hypertrained them to get them perfect. What kind of proof are you looking for, I guess you could take photos of the Mystery Gift Album?
Janet

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I have collected US events for about 7 yrs and I collected all the 20th anniversary events in the US. I never saw a 5IV in the 5 I collected for each one, just the 3IV’s and occasionally. 4. I did get for example Timid Darkrai , Timed Keldeo and Timid Victini (although I prefer the Movie14 Event) but I hypertrained them to get them perfect. What kind of proof are you looking for, I guess you could take photos of the Mystery Gift Album?
Janet
Hey there. Yes, they come with 3 31 IVs (at random), but I'm looking for hex-flawless versions of them, which are obtainable exclusively through RNG abuse. Thanks for the offer anyways.

I do have a shiny Naganadel of my own, yes.
However, the one I was refering to is another shiny one that fellow user Inkblot donated to Smogon's Facebook giveaway recently.
I can and will send you a free copy under the condition that you follow the rules:

I would however prefer if you'd message me on my profile since I don't want to clog up this thread.
If you just want a Magearna, provided you've beaten the Elite Four, its QR code from Sun/Moon still works to make it available. This Magearna can be Synchronized 100% of the time to suit your needs. (and save some grief if SR'ing for a good HP type like Fire) No such luck with Marshadow, unfortunately.
im playing on Ultra Moon. Does the QR Code work on this version?

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
Magearna's QR only works on SM, so if you only have USUM it won't work, unfortunately.

pilica12

I'm looking for these 3 events (20th Anniversary distribution; must come from a legit wondercard)

GF Darkrai Timid 31/00/31/31/31/31
GF Keldeo Timid 31/00/31/31/31/31
GF Victini Timid 31/00/31/31/31/31

CMT in return. Thanks.
It probably won't be straight away, since it might take me a little while for me to reach each of those respective events (since I have Manaphy and Shaymin in line before them) but I may be able to help with at least Darkrai and Victini. I intend my first Keldeo at least (I redeemed on all four of my games) to be 31/0/30/31/31/30, but when I get to pentaflawless 0 Atk, you can have that one too.

Magearna's QR only works on SM, so if you only have USUM it won't work, unfortunately.
The QR code works on all versions of the gen 7 games.

Also, you can rearrange your Mystery Gifts in the card album to choose which order you'll receive them, so you can put Manaphy and Shaymin off for later if you wish for something else first.

The QR code works on all versions of the gen 7 games.

Also, you can rearrange your Mystery Gifts in the card album to choose which order you'll receive them, so you can put Manaphy and Shaymin off for later if you wish for something else first.
Hold on, hold on....Manaphy and Shaymin? You mean i could get it now through mystery gift as well?

Hold on, hold on....Manaphy and Shaymin? You mean i could get it now through mystery gift as well?
No, the ones pilica12 are talking about are likely the 20th anniversary Mythical distributions from back in 2016. Those are long since passed. (and were for the gen 6 titles obviously) But the trick with rearranging your Mystery Gifts still holds true if you have more than one you haven't claimed yet.

pilica12

Ah, thanks Detective Barricade , I didn't realize you could do that in Gen VI. Although, I probably intend to still do in order since both Mana and Shaymin are actually higher in priority for me, but they each shouldn't take too long.

does anyone have a bulbasaur/ivysaur/venusaur with chlorophyl? it doesn't havent be properly trained or good iv's i just need one for breeding

I'm looking for a 5-6 IV Speed Boost Torchic. I accidentally erased my previous one (It's really embarrassing to constantly be doing this).

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Looking for someone to help me move my Munchlax with Snorlium Z from Sun to my Ultra Moon for my new playthrough.

Looking for someone to help me move my Munchlax with Snorlium Z from Sun to my Ultra Moon for my new playthrough.
Z Crystals can't be transferred from game to game. However, Snorlium Z is available in Heahea City by showing the old man on the second floor of the Tide Song hotel a Snorlax. He'll also give Mewnium Z and Marshadium Z if you show him the respective Pokemon that would use them. (i.e. Mew and Marshadow)

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Z Crystals can't be transferred from game to game. However, Snorlium Z is available in Heahea City by showing the old man on the second floor of the Tide Song hotel a Snorlax. He'll also give Mewnium Z and Marshadium Z if you show him the respective Pokemon that would use them. (i.e. Mew and Marshadow)
Woooow, I feel like a total moron haha. Thanks for the heads up! Good to know crystals can't be traded at all. Is there any way to get the pikashunium in USUM too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)