Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGL will eventually be shut down. But I agree on Bank. Why can't they just make items transferrable and version-exclusives such as the ORAS megastones in the case of XY not transferrable, like how in Platinum and HGSS you can't trade a Griseous Orb no matter what?

Are all balls back? Why does the legality list say Beldum in a Heavy Ball* isn't legal but it is in other balls? I wouldn't worry about getting one per playthrough because I can use savestates, but that is a cheap move. What Pokemon can be caught with them that weren't previously available? Is my Moon Ball-Every single starter wet dream now legal?
  • All Apricorn Balls are back.
  • Beldum is actually so light its catch rate for a Heavy Ball is 0, it can't be caught with it (though hopefully USUM will have wild Metang)
  • No idea
  • Nope, only the G2 and G5 starters through Island Scan, AFAIK
Wait WTF, why does Eelektross a) not learn any egg moves and b) not learn Leech Life?

Wait WTF, why does Eelektross a) not learn any egg moves and b) not learn Leech Life?
a) I'd say it's because Tynamo was envisioned to be the weak and helpless first stage of its evolutionary line, similar to Magikarp and why it does not learn any egg moves as well.

b) Probably the same logic behind Gastly being able to learn all the elemental punches when it does not have limbs of any sort while Kyurem can't even learn Ice Punch.

a) I'd say it's because Tynamo was envisioned to be the weak and helpless first stage of its evolutionary line, similar to Magikarp and why it does not learn any egg moves as well.

b) Probably the same logic behind Gastly being able to learn all the elemental punches when it does not have limbs of any sort while Kyurem can't even learn Ice Punch.
I'd swear, there must be a secret way to evolve Feebas by feeding it the tears of Magikarps, Tynamos and Black Kyurems

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Anyone want to help me out? I need to move 3 eggs from my Sun cartridge to my Moon cartridge. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Done.

Last edited:
  • All Apricorn Balls are back.
  • Beldum is actually so light its catch rate for a Heavy Ball is 0, it can't be caught with it (though hopefully USUM will have wild Metang)
  • No idea
  • Nope, only the G2 and G5 starters through Island Scan, AFAIK
Game Freak Y U make Beldum have a 3 catch rate????
Well at least I'll get Lure Ball Totodile and Moon Ball Glaceon. Noice

What is some good team to farm BP in both Ruby and Omega Ruby? Also, anyone have a comprehensive guide on Pokemon Contests in Ruby?

Game Freak Y U make Beldum have a 3 catch rate????
Well at least I'll get Lure Ball Totodile and Moon Ball Glaceon. Noice

What is some good team to farm BP in both Ruby and Omega Ruby? Also, anyone have a comprehensive guide on Pokemon Contests in Ruby?
For ORAS Battle Maison, I found this team easy to breed and really easy to use: R Inanimate's team

It carried me up to battle 199, when an Accelgor nailed a Focus Miss on Greninja Turn 1 and everything went downhill from there.

All in all, a core of Mat Block Greninja + Lv 1 FEAR Aron plus OP Plz Nerf mons (Aegislash, Garchomp, Mega Mence, Mega Lopunny, Mega Lucario, Ttar for weather control...) should give you enough time to set up one mon and nail 1/2 opponents before Turn 3 starts.

In Ruby I think Soul Dew Lati@s might be allowed? Otherwise something with Salamence and/or Ttar on it. Wow, the more things change...

BTW I has Lure Ball Totodile

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have access to an XD and/or gen 4 save to teach my shiny Mew Hypnosis and/or Defog respectively?

I’m currently RNGing one on an emulator with a Japanese ROM so knowledge of PkHex or an equivalent will likely be necessary.

Happy to offer a copy for this. Should be available in t-minus 20 million frames i.e. tomorrow.

Discussion via PM/VM would be great to save clogging this thread.

Thanks in advance!

Hey! Just curious: does anybody have a Hidden Ability Munchlax or Snorlax that they wouldn't mind trading? I have a bunch of Hidden Ability Snivy that I'm willing to give away. Sorry if I'm being a bother, and thank you to anyone who may take up my request!

Hey! Just curious: does anybody have a Hidden Ability Munchlax or Snorlax that they wouldn't mind trading? I have a bunch of Hidden Ability Snivy that I'm willing to give away. Sorry if I'm being a bother, and thank you to anyone who may take up my request!
I have a Dream ball male breedject in gen 6 that I can transfer to gen 7. It's free.

Hey guys, Im in here asking for one or two Marshadows for me and my friend. I have a number of breedjects I'd be willing to trade. I don't care if the Marshadow is cloned, nor about the IVs/Nature. I know this is a lot to ask, but if anyone does have an extra or two please PM me! Thanks! <3

Can anyone confirm I have to Sketch Clear Smog then breed with Torkoal to get Clear Smog on a Torkoal in Gen 6?
Yes, the only way is to get it through smeargle I believe.

Edit-
Oh right, I forgot about Dexnav lol
Yes, this is also a method. I'd sketch a Pokémon with clear smog in non wifi double battles though, it's faster that way imo haha

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm I have to Sketch Clear Smog then breed with Torkoal to get Clear Smog on a Torkoal in Gen 6?
You could also chain breed with something like Koffing > Shellos > Psyduck > Torkoal, but Sketch/DexNav are probably faster.
There are very few (1?) cases where Sketch is actually required to obtain a certain egg move, Game Freak prefers to make things possible with overly long chains and/or previous generation TM/Tutor moves.

What causes the hide tags to break, and how do you fix it? I delete the random tags that it adds when I hit submit, but it still adds 1-2 in there for some reason.

Also LF: Safari Ball Shroomish HA + Egg Moves optional.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid Ha Chatot with Boom Burst, Nasty Plot
- Mild Portean Kecleon in a Nest Ball
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Morning Sun, Low Kick
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- Jolly Sturdy Relicanth in a Luxury/Heavy Ball with Zen-Heatbutt
- Jolly non-alola Geodude
- Timid Swarm Larvesta in a Repeat Ball
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Jolly/Naive Clamperl in a Dive Ball
- Calm Eevee in a Luxury Ball with Wish
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Timid Ha Minun in a Dive Ball with Wish
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Bold Munna in a Dream/Heal Ball with Baton Pass, Healing Wish
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Impish Druddigon in a Great Ball with Sucker Punch (preferable with Stealth Rock and Fire Punch)
- Jolly Maractus with Spikes, Bullet Seed (preferable with Endevor when breed in Gen 6)
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Careful Throh in a Timer Ball
- Modest Remoraid in a Repeat/Fast Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Meditite in a Dream/Heal Ball with Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Impish Skarmory with Defog, Stealth Rock/Spikes
- Relaxed non-HA Torkoal in a Repeat/Dream/Premier Ball with Stealth Rock (0 Iv on Spe)
- Timid/Modest/Naive HA Landorus
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Impish/Careful/adamant Regirock
- Modest Regice
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Bold Defog Pelipper
- Ha female Plusle
- Double Edge Jolly/adamant Glalie
- Bold Defog Luminion
- Calm Defog + Stealth Rock Empoleon
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- Pal Marshadow Code
- Pal shiny Sylvally Code
- Smogon Giveaway Scolepede

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid/Jolly Ha Purrloin with Encore, Foul Play
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Timid Houndour in a Moon Ball with Fire Spin, Grudge, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Tirtouga in a Dream Ball with Liquidation, Knock Off, Iron Defense
- Impish/Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Adamant HA Turtwig in a Dream Ball with Superpower, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb
- Adamant HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Superpower, Endeavor
- Adamant HA Torchic in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Feather Dance
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Jolly HA Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly/Careful any ability Drillbur in a Dream Ball
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Timid Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)