Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny brave/adamant dewpiper. I have other shiny pokemon I can offer or other stuff. PM if you can trade. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for an HA (adaptability) Skrelp in a premier ball, or alternatively an HA Skrelp and a regular Skrelp in a premier ball to breed together. Good nature and IVs are not essential.
I can offer in return any breedable listed in my thread.
I'm still looking for those, can anybody help me?

Can anyone trade me a spiranak with megahorn?

I have a HA fletching with tailwind in a fast ball, a HA A-geodude in a heavy ball or a HA murkrow in a dream ball for it

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend any competitive Natures for Celesteela, Other than these?

- Adamant
- Careful
- Impish
- Modest (HP Ice IV spread)
- Relaxed
- Sassy

Even with ass tier speed?
252 HP / 4 something / 252 Speed Celesteela with a positive Speed-nature like Timid or Jolly has Speed as its highest stat, which means that Speed is the stat that gets boosted by Beast Boost.

Now, why is this good you might ask. It is simple.
Heavy Slam or Flash Cannon or Air Slash or Flamethrower or Earthquake / Leech Seed / Substitute / Protect Celesteela is a beast.

Set Substitute on something that doesn't threaten you, which is alot.
Leech Seed them or the switchin, while sitting behind the sub.
Start alternating between Substitute and Protect until they are in KO range for your attacking move.
Finish them.
Your Speed increases, which makes it even easier to alternate between Substitute and Protect since you have fast Substitutes now.

Leech Seed "sweeps" are totally possible with this thing, but even if you don't get the "sweep", you get to spread alot of chip damage on the opposing team, which makes it much easier for your real offensive threats to wallbreak and sweep.

252 HP / 4 something / 252 Speed Celesteela with a positive Speed-nature like Timid or Jolly has Speed as its highest stat, which means that Speed is the stat that gets boosted by Beast Boost.

Now, why is this good you might ask. It is simple.
Heavy Slam or Flash Cannon or Air Slash or Flamethrower / Leech Seed / Substitute / Protect Celesteela is a beast.

Set Substitute on something that doesn't threaten you, which is alot.
Leech Seed them or the switchin, while sitting behind the sub.
Start alternating between Substitute and Protect until they are in KO range for your attacking move.
Finish them.
Your Speed increases, which makes it even easier to alternate between Substitute and Protect since you have fast Substitutes now.

Leech Seed "sweeps" are totally possible with this thing, but even if you don't get the "sweep", you get to spread alot of chip damage on the opposing team, which makes it much easier for your real offensive threats to wallbreak and sweep.
I'll go ahead and add them to my RNG hit list ;)

Sounds like the Breloom of old with focus punch, but with a better typing and a lot more durability.

I'll go ahead and add them to my RNG hit list ;)

Sounds like the Breloom of old with focus punch, but with a better typing and a lot more durability.
It's basically a Leech Seeding Skarmory that gets faster with every kill and forces switches like nothing else. Personally, I love these movesets. They are my favourite way to actually play Celesteela.

EDIT: Throw some Stealth Rocks in advance to make it even more annoying.

Last edited:
Looking for a shiny brave/adamant Dewpiper and an impish Celesteela. I have other shiny pokemon I can offer or other stuff. PM if you can trade. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)