Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Small note for those with a trade thread who never got their Sly Zoroark: I Hyper Trained my Naughty one last night, just about battle-ready, if you're interested in adding it to your collection and can clone, let's talk...

Small note for those with a trade thread who never got their Sly Zoroark: I Hyper Trained my Naughty one last night, just about battle-ready, if you're interested in adding it to your collection and can clone, let's talk...
I can help you clone if you still need

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't "need" per se--I'm still not sure how I'm gonna use the thing--just throwing the offer out there for future reference.

As far as today goes, I wouldn't be able to trade until 6 PM or so tonight anyway. If you still want it and are around by then, cool.

Don't "need" per se--I'm still not sure how I'm gonna use the thing--just throwing the offer out there for future reference.

As far as today goes, I wouldn't be able to trade until 6 PM or so tonight anyway. If you still want it and are around by then, cool.
Oh, I got you and well I'm not interested in the copy for myself I just thought you needed help to clone one haha, if you still would like it cloned I'm available all day these next 2 days so just let me know (:

Would a guts boosted machamp be viable for battle spot?, an example of the build would be:
Machamp @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- Facade

Thunder punch would also be a viable option in place of facade

Last edited:
Would a guts boosted machamp be viable for battle spot?, an example of the build would be:
Machamp @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- Facade
If you are talking Battle Spot Singles then no it isn't sadly. His brother from another mother Conkeldurr outclasses it and I would suggest using this one over Machamp.

If you are talking Battle Spot Singles then no it isn't sadly. His brother from another mother Conkeldurr outclasses it and I would suggest using this one over Machamp.
Huh, how upsetting, i want Machamp to be good so bad, but he just isn't.

Edit: also if anyone has a breedject they can send me of timburr would be great, not many people are trading them.

Last edited:

Edit: also if anyone has a breedject they can send me of timburr would be great, not many people are trading them.
Well I personally really like Machamp because of Dynamic Punch. The confusion can really mess people up.

I can give you one(just need to transfer it from ORAS) with mach punch/drain punch/knock off/Ice Punch all of which are necessary for a standard BSS Conkeldurr set which is :

Conkeldurr(Assault Vest)
Ability : Guts
Nature : Adamant
EV spread 252 attk / 252 Hp / 4 SpD
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Knock Off
Ice Punch

Last edited:
I accidentally deleted Ice Shard off of my Mamoswine, but when I went to the move reminder, there's no way I can get it back? The same thing happened to my Espeon with Baton Pass...help?

I can give you one(just need to transfer it from ORAS) with mach punch/drain punch/knock off/Ice Punch all of which are necessary for a standard BSS Conkeldurr set which is :

Conkeldurr(Assault Vest)
Ability : Guts
Nature : Adamant
EV spread 252 attk / 252 Hp / 4 SpD
Drain Punch
Mach Punch
Knock Off
Ice Punch
that would be great, however i'm out of town right now so i'll pm you when i get back. anything you would want in return?

I accidentally deleted Ice Shard off of my Mamoswine, but when I went to the move reminder, there's no way I can get it back? The same thing happened to my Espeon with Baton Pass...help?
Sadly no, as these moves are pre-evolution exclusive they cannot relearn it

You can find more info on how it works Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)