Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp got a 5/12/31/22/31/31 Modest Lunala in a Dusk Ball first try.

I guess once you have the nature it doesn't really matter this gen (unless you're going for a certain Hidden Power or 0 speed).

Are bottle caps post game? Any guide on the best ways to collect em?
Regular bottle caps can be fished up, obtained from a Battle Tree streak daily, or obtained via Festival Plaza lottery. Golden are from lottery or Aphun.

Battle Tree streaks require 30 wins and you to lose and collect your prize the next day. If you like Battle Tree, this isn't too bad.

Aphun is just luck.

Treasure Hunt can be manipulated by buying a 2** booth, using the lottery, and replacing said booth repeatedly for bottle caps IIRC. It costs festival coins, but it's the best way to farm them quickly.

I'm mostly just gonna use them on legends, Hidden Power pokes, and pokes with natures like Naive, Rash, Mild, etc.

So I don't need too much, but this info will be great at the start, thanks guys!

so, minor question, i'm not sure if it's been answered yet but have charmanders been mass produced yet? (i've only seen one mega charizard in battle spot)
With Poke Bank v1.1 having come out recently, I imagine the Kanto starters will start showing up over time, along with nearly any of the other previously unavailable Pokemon in Sun and Moon. (and it certainly wouldn't be too much trouble to ask someone here for a spitback Charmander to get you started if you want to breed it yourself)

So I just battled Gladion before the E4 and got Pokerus......

I thought you could only get natural pokerus from wild pokemon?

I mean all my pokes are from Y so that increases the chances of getting it but still...

With Poke Bank v1.1 having come out recently, I imagine the Kanto starters will start showing up over time, along with nearly any of the other previously unavailable Pokemon in Sun and Moon. (and it certainly wouldn't be too much trouble to ask someone here for a spitback Charmander to get you started if you want to breed it yourself)
It's actually kind of fun get free stuff from the GTS with Bank exclusive mons

I had a box of spitbacks left over from my giveaway, and I ported them over to S&M. Because they're almost all Bank exclusive, I just pop them on the GTS, ask for whatever I need to complete my Dex, and 5 mins later I have the poke. It's like printing pokemon! If you want to get some dex completion done before the Bank craze dies, I recommend you do it now.

New player here! Anyone have a deoxys to trade? FC 2080-1341-6517, ign Andy. Have all pokemon sun/moon legendaries, although I have no idea what I could give to satisfy trade.

so, minor question, i'm not sure if it's been answered yet but have charmanders been mass produced yet? (i've only seen one mega charizard in battle spot)
Going off what Detective Barricade said, I've banked over a few starters and I'd be fine helping you out if you need one.

i also had a question about having a crobat on my team, i have way too many flying type pokemon and i'm bouncing having a crobat over a bulk up braviary. Any suggestions?

i also had a question about having a crobat on my team, i have way too many flying type pokemon and i'm bouncing having a crobat over a bulk up braviary. Any suggestions?
Depends what you need it for. For just game completion, (assuming you're on S or M), Braviary will likely out-speed and out power anything it wants to kill (with the exception of Hala's Primape I think, but you can overlevel to get past that). Crobat, will obv do the same thing, just better but without any real bulk. The only difference is if you want the extra bulk and neutral normal attacks on Braviary, or Poison coverage against Fairies on Crobat. If you're doing it for competitive reasons, go with Crobat. Unfortunately, since bank is now open, all of Braviarys counters are now in the game, or soon will be. Crobat has more versatility and can simply overpower alot of the lower tier meta, even if it isn't a good matchup for it.

Though personally I like Braviary more, even though I've used both in the past. He worked well to provide alot of coverage against non-typical meta pokes, and I used him with Rock Slide during a time when Talonflame was the dominate force to watch out for. You can't beat using a good friend when you're in a pickle....

Does Any Fourm User Have A Shuckle With The Ability: Sturdy For A Egg Hatched Chansey (Not Knowing How Labels Work On The Forum) FC For Nintendo Network Is 5386-9686-4304 [Might Not Respond Quickly And/Or Will Not Respond In a Couple Of Hours.] HOPE THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT GET FLAGGED

Ps Deleted My Own Message By Not Reading The FINE Print
Just New On The Forum

This is my list of notable Gen 1 Virtual Boy RBY TM moves. Anything I'm missing? Tried to mention potentially valuable stuff.

TM04 Whirlwind: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew
TM07 Horn Drill: Tauros, Omastar, Dragonite, Mew
TM08 Body Slam: Kangaskhan, Lickitung, Tauros, Eevee
TM10 Double Edge: A BUNCH
TM11 Bubblebeam: Nidoking and Nidoqueen? Wigglytuff?
TM16 Pay Day
TM17 Submission: Charizard?
TM18 Counter: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Slowbro, Lickitung, Snorlax
TM19 Seismic Toss: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Slowbro, Lickitung, Kangaskhan, Mew
TM27 Fissure: Charizard, Blastoise, Sandslash, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Mew
TM31 Mimic
TM33 Reflect: A TON of Pokemon only got this in Gen 1: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Raichu, Ninetales, Vileplume, Venomoth, Arcanine, Tentacruel, Slowpoke/Slowbro, Electrode, CHANSEY, Gyarados, Lapras, EEVEE (Vaporeon, Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon), Porygon, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite.
TM35 Metronome
TM36 SelfDestruct: Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix, Exeggutor, Snorlax, Mewtwo, Mew
TM39 Swift
TM41 Softboiled: Mew
TM49 Tri Attack: Wigglytuff, Chansey

This is my list of notable Gen 1 Virtual Boy RBY TM moves. Anything I'm missing? Tried to mention potentially valuable stuff.

TM27 Fissure: Charizard, Blastoise, Sandslash, Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Mew
Machamp can get Fissure in Gen 1 Via TM, which would have been EPIC/Game Breaking when transferred to the 7th Gen (Machamp gets No Guard as one of its normal abilities), but sadly all transfers get their HA... still might as well for the lols?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Psywave deals damage equal to 1-1.5 x Users Level

TM46 Psywave: Clefable, Wigglytuff, Porygon (Porygon 2)

TM 40 Skull Bash is also good if you want a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros.

Mind Reader, Fissure, Swift Swim Poliwrath may have merit.
First thought, "I hate you." Second Thought, "I may use that in the Battle Tree."

I'm here for few things. I'll list them from most important to least important.

Would anyone be willing to catch me Repeat Ball Adamant Buzzwole named Smashet? I can catch a Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice. (Unless you want a Johto Ball one. The Friend Ball Celesteela are mine!)

Based on how well the release animations look with the Pokemon, what do you think some of the best Pokemon to catch with Love, Moon, Level, and Fast Balls? I'd rather not catch Pokemon that can be caught in those balls in HGSS. (I'm thinking Fast's animation is so minimal and similar to the Normal, Great, and Ultra Balls that I'll have to go off of the Ball's look instead of the effect.)

For the novelty of owning a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros, I'm looking for a Naive Skull Bash Pikachu named Smash Bro. Teaching it Quick Attack, Thunder, and Volt Tackle is not necessary since I can do that.

If it's not crossed out, I still need help with it.
Also Bumping this.

Balls, I have a hard time deciding? New suggestions are welcome too, I'm chiefly looking for Pokémon that match the look, not for sending in effects.

And for some I have completely no idea:

Balls, I have a hard time deciding? New suggestions are welcome too, I'm chiefly looking for Pokémon that match the look, not for sending in effects.
Roserade: Safari Ball
Serperior: Nest Ball
Lucario: Quick Ball
Pinsir: Safari Ball, though a Heavy Ball's gray effects when it comes out kinda matches Pinsir's color
Pheromosa: Luxury Ball
Jolteon: Nest Ball
A-Marowak: Moon or Heavy Ball
Xurkitree: Love Ball because noodle tree is best UB Luxury or Net Ball
Necrozma: Luxury Ball

That's just my two cents :P

Roserade: Safari Ball
Serperior: Nest Ball
Lucario: Quick Ball
Pinsir: Safari Ball, though a Heavy Ball's gray effects when it comes out kinda matches Pinsir's color
Pheromosa: Luxury Ball
Jolteon: Nest Ball
A-Marowak: Moon or Heavy Ball
Xurkitree: Love Ball because noodle tree is best UB Luxury or Net Ball
Necrozma: Luxury Ball

That's just my two cents :P
Serperior also looks good in a Friend Ball, IMO.
I think Pheromosa in Premier is solid too.
A-Wak in Moon is hard to beat.

Looking for:
Female Brave or adamant HA geodude (if it's possible with EM Quick guard)
Female Bold or calm HA poliwag with EM encore

Leftovers are fine :)

Depends what you need it for. For just game completion, (assuming you're on S or M), Braviary will likely out-speed and out power anything it wants to kill (with the exception of Hala's Primape I think, but you can overlevel to get past that). Crobat, will obv do the same thing, just better but without any real bulk. The only difference is if you want the extra bulk and neutral normal attacks on Braviary, or Poison coverage against Fairies on Crobat. If you're doing it for competitive reasons, go with Crobat. Unfortunately, since bank is now open, all of Braviarys counters are now in the game, or soon will be. Crobat has more versatility and can simply overpower alot of the lower tier meta, even if it isn't a good matchup for it.

Though personally I like Braviary more, even though I've used both in the past. He worked well to provide alot of coverage against non-typical meta pokes, and I used him with Rock Slide during a time when Talonflame was the dominate force to watch out for. You can't beat using a good friend when you're in a pickle....
thanks for the input, i remember when i used to run a crobat in diamond and it dominated with a cross poison/hypnosis combo so i think i might try to replicate that in my team.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm here for few things. I'll list them from most important to least important.

Would anyone be willing to catch me Repeat Ball Adamant Buzzwole named Smashet? I can catch a Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice. (Unless you want a Johto Ball one. The Friend Ball Celesteela are mine!)

Based on how well the release animations look with the Pokemon, what do you think some of the best Pokemon to catch with Love, Moon, Level, and Fast Balls? I'd rather not catch Pokemon that can be caught in those balls in HGSS. (I'm thinking Fast's animation is so minimal and similar to the Normal, Great, and Ultra Balls that I'll have to go off of the Ball's look instead of the effect.)

For the novelty of owning a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros, I'm looking for a Naive Skull Bash Pikachu named Smash Bro. Teaching it Quick Attack, Thunder, and Volt Tackle is not necessary since I can do that.

If it's not crossed out, I still need help with it.
Rebumping Again.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Can someone help me with evolving a Porygon up to Porygon-Z? If you have the Dubious Disk and are willing to attach it to Porygon2 to save some time, I can send my own disk on the fodder mon to replace it. PM or VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)