Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am now looking for either of the following non-English mons:
31/31/31/x/31/0 male from mineral egg group
Or
31/31/31/31/31/0 ditto

I can offer breedables in matching balls including apricorn and dream. PM me please.

Thank you!! :)

LF a shiny Jolly Jirachi
If it's not shiny, I can bear with it. However, I will give better trades for shiny jolly ones

also LF a shiny jolly Rowlet/Decidueye

If you have any or both of these, PM me please.

I can offer shiny legends like Latios and Genesect, as well as other shinies

Last edited:
Still hunting for a HA female Murkrow in Gen 6.

If no one has one, could you tell me if HA mons show up in hordes? It's been a long time and I've forgotten the exact mechanics :P

Still hunting for a HA female Murkrow in Gen 6.

If no one has one, could you tell me if HA mons show up in hordes? It's been a long time and I've forgotten the exact mechanics :P
HA do show up in hordes. Unfortunately, I don't have one on hand because I didn't play XY that much. I can get one if you want, though, as I have a solid ability checker on hand. By the way, I'm pretty sure I have your FC added Rawbi, do you happen to know my Friend Safari type?

Edit: I don't have one on hand, but I can work toward that smeargle as well if necessary. Might take a little while though.

HA do show up in hordes. Unfortunately, I don't have one on hand because I didn't play XY that much. I can get one if you want, though, as I have a solid ability checker on hand. By the way, I'm pretty sure I have your FC added Rawbi, do you happen to know my Friend Safari type?
Er, I actually restarted my Y game for a Nuzlocke run and I don't have Safaris unlocked yet. It felt like a good idea at the time... Sorry.

If you do manage to get that Murkrow, feel free to look in my thread for something in exchange.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Welp at Lunala. Going for Modest.

Best Ball?

[insert Obligatory Moon Ball mention here]
I find Luxury quite fitting for it, the gold of the end of the wings go well with the golden ring of the Luxury Ball. And the dark body goes well with the main dark color scheme of the Luxury Ball. The release effect also looks pretty nice with it.

I am seeking a Bold-natured Cosmog/Cosmoem/Lunala, or a Lonely-natured Pheromosa.

I can offer any of about 50 different legendaries that I just Banked over, or a Jolly Kartana, or a shiny Jolly Pichu w/ Volt Tackle.

Looking for HA Nidoking in gen 7. IVs don't matter but I would like timid nature if possible, I can offer beast ball Grimer with Curse, Pursuit, and Shadow Sneak, Larvesta with Morning Sun, Mimikyu, and Riolu with Bullet Punch and Crunch

Breeding mechanics with th Nidoran line confuses me: is it possible to get a Nidoking with Sheer Force (HA) in a Moon ball, even with new breeding mechanics?

Welp got a 5/12/31/22/31/31 Modest Lunala in a Dusk Ball first try.

I guess once you have the nature it doesn't really matter this gen (unless you're going for a certain Hidden Power or 0 speed).

Are bottle caps post game? Any guide on the best ways to collect em?

I guess once you have the nature it doesn't really matter this gen (unless you're going for a certain Hidden Power or 0 speed).

Not as i've seen, i've gotten a few from fishing, and if i'm right, i think you get them from the festival plaza. however i bet there are people who have more experience with that than i do.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Breeding mechanics with th Nidoran line confuses me: is it possible to get a Nidoking with Sheer Force (HA) in a Moon ball, even with new breeding mechanics?
From what I've heard from .com's testing (which was used for the guide in this post), it's sadly impossible to pass the Pokeball from a male Nidoran to the offspring, since they have different Pokedex numbers. Meaning that Moon Ball HA Nidoran is not possible.

I don't think Bottle Caps are exclusive to Post-game, but you can't use them until then, anyway (you talk to Mr. Hyper in the shopping mall on Melemele island and he'll HT your mons in exchange for bottle caps, he doesn't appear there until post-game).

A way I reliably find Bottle caps is that I get lots of Treasure Hunt lotteries on Festival Plaza and get the prize from them every day. Treasure Hunt lotteries has Bottle Caps as the second place prize, and Gold Bottle Caps as the first place prize, it also has PP UP's and PP Max's. I've gotten like 20 bottle caps from that in total after about a month. You also get a bottle cap for each time you use a new Treasure Hunt lottery, so you can constantly buy 1-2 star treasure hunt lotteries from other people to farm them.

Also it's a good idea to upgrade Isle Aphun on Poke Pelago to level 3, that way you can have the Pokemon hunt for rare treasures, which gives you a chance to get gold bottle caps and get lots . Alternatively, you could have them hunt for shards, which you can turn in 30 of the same color to a person on festival plaza, who will give you a bottle cap in return. Or you could do the interesting item hunt, which could give you both shards and a slight chance to get a gold bottle cap (assuming Serebii's list isn't lying).

I've heard that you can also fish up bottle caps from rippling fishing spots on Poni island (more specifically the fishing spot on the Steelix shaped boat).

Last edited:
so, minor question, i'm not sure if it's been answered yet but have charmanders been mass produced yet? (i've only seen one mega charizard in battle spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)