Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else that experience problem connecting to people for trade on a regular basis?
I ask cause I got a pretty flawless internet, and it is often the second trade that is messing up.
I trade an egg with someone, no problem, but when about to trade back the hatched Pokemon, it fails to connect over and over again for some time.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
are shiny pokemon from r/b/y obtained via dv manipulation considered legal here for trade?

Last edited:
I'm looking for:
  • Porygon in a great ball
  • Hidden ability Aerodactyl (a cool ball is appreciated but any will do)
IVs and natures are irrelevant for both.
I can offer BP items or the following breedjects:
  • Beast ball Honedge (either 4 IVs or 3 perfect IV + zero speed)
  • Dusk ball Deino
  • Beast ball Alolan Meowth
  • Beast ball Growlithe
Are you still looking for the Porygon? I think I have one for trade.

Anyone has female, 5 IV, timid/modest Sun and Archipelago Vivillon in matching balls?
I'm trying to complete my Gen 6 collection. I can trade/breed lots of mons in nice balls.
PM/VM if you can help.

Anyone else that experience problem connecting to people for trade on a regular basis?
I ask cause I got a pretty flawless internet, and it is often the second trade that is messing up.
I trade an egg with someone, no problem, but when about to trade back the hatched Pokemon, it fails to connect over and over again for some time.
you coult try clearing the catche of the modem by turning it of for a night and put it back on when youre awake

There's a bug right now where you can't trade certain pokemon that were bred in gen7 with bank legal HA's such as analytic porygon. This will be patched hopefully.

You can still trade the HA porygon only if it was caught in gen6.

There's a bug right now where you can't trade certain pokemon that were bred in gen7 with bank legal HA's such as analytic porygon. This will be patched hopefully.

You can still trade the HA porygon only if it was caught in gen6.
I'm experiencing this too. Some of my Gen 6 and VC Gen 1 mons seem to have a problem and can't be traded.

Looking for a Adamant Buzzwole nickamed "Barasquito", preferably in a beast ball, with at least one of the 3 good IVs in attack, and a Jolly Kartana nickamed "Origami", beast ball, and preferably with 2 of the good IVs in Attack and Speed.

Can offer two pheromosas, one already in beast ball, Naughty, with IVs of X/31/31/31/x/31, can nickname it if you want, and other pheromosa of your choice that is easy to SR (no rare HP or more than 3 31Ivs, that one alredy took me too much time) in any ball that is not special (no apricorn or master balls)
Already got my Jolly Kartana, now just looking for Buzzwole.

Will SR for another Naive Pheromosa, as it was what they choosed for kartana. Hopefully a 4IV doesn't take me much time again

I know this is a bit much to ask for, but does anyone have a Bold Defog + Heat Wave Zapdos? IVs don't matter, I can hyper train it.

I have a Timid HP Ice Xurkitree along with a Sassy Celesteela for trade, willing to give them a Battle Point Item (Ability Capsule!) or Bottle Cap.

Do pokeballs tranfer over from Gen I VC RBY? If so, which ball for Zapdos: ultra ball or standard pokeball?
No they are all in standard pokeballs.

Guys I'm looking for a Dream/Love ball(can't decide) Sentret/Furret, abilities moves and nature don't matter. Offering bank mons bottle caps and BP items. Pm me for more details. Please and thank you.

I know this is a bit much to ask for, but does anyone have a Bold Defog + Heat Wave Zapdos? IVs don't matter, I can hyper train it.

I have a Timid HP Ice Xurkitree along with a Sassy Celesteela for trade, willing to give them a Battle Point Item (Ability Capsule!) or Bottle Cap.
New page so bump.

I have 1, and I am willing to give it to you for free, if I can get it clone(either 6th or 7th gen). My schedule is tight right now, only free Saturday night - Tuesday.
I wish I could clone it. Thanks! I'm available the same times barring Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)