Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a 4IV, or 5 or 6 if anyone has a legit one, non-english Ditto for shiny breeding in Sun. I know for 5 or 6 would probably have to wait for pokebank to to open, but I'm greedy. Any nature really. I have a few 4IV pokes, nothing of that high of note for trade, let me know. I did however get lucky while catching 4IV Ditto's, the 30th Ditto I was catching broke out of the ball and called for help successfully and a shiny 4IV Ditto came in, I couldn't not catch it. Its a few IVs shy of being a 5IV poke too. Thanks.

Looking for HA dream ball cleffa/clefairy. PM me if you can help

Edit: looking for a cloner. PM me if you can help

Last edited:
Looking for a Adamant Buzzwole nickamed "Barasquito", preferably in a beast ball, with at least one of the 3 good IVs in attack, and a Jolly Kartana nickamed "Origami", beast ball, and preferably with 2 of the good IVs in Attack and Speed.

Can offer two pheromosas, one already in beast ball, Naughty, with IVs of X/31/31/31/x/31, can nickname it if you want, and other pheromosa of your choice that is easy to SR (no rare HP or more than 3 31Ivs, that one alredy took me too much time) in any ball that is not special (no apricorn or master balls)

Hi!
My request mostly relies on XY.
I'm trying to catch a Quilladon and an Ivysaur in a Luxury Ball. If anyone has access to any of those Pokemon via Friend Safari, let me know! I can offer anything in my trading list.

That or if you own a Grass Safari with the Pokemon(s), let me know so we can add each other.

I'm back after life caught up.

Hi!
My request mostly relies on XY.
I'm trying to catch a Quilladon and an Ivysaur in a Luxury Ball. If anyone has access to any of those Pokemon via Friend Safari, let me know! I can offer anything in my trading list.

That or if you own a Grass Safari with the Pokemon(s), let me know so we can add each other.
I've yet to smash the E4 on Y, but if your request isn't done by sometime this weekend I can probably help you out.

Does anyone have a 0 IV speed sassy porygon?
I can help :D PM if you still need this
Does anyone know if pokebank is open for SM now? Serebii confused me
Just opened now. Oh right, the trade!
Hullo!
Anyone available to evolve my Phantump in an hour or so?

Cheers
Ever get help?

Looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant or Jolly Magikarp. CMT for it
If Jolly works and you haven't been helped, I can do this. PM me.
Can anyone help me get the other two alola starters? I chose rowlet.
Do you care if they're GTS origin? If not and you need help, PM me.
Looking for a HA Jolly Rockruff(if possible in a cool ball and with the relevant egg moves). Pm to discuss what you want in return. Thanks in advance.
I should be able to help with this, but EMs will take a while. Tell me if you still need help.

If I missed anyone who still needs some minor help, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Looking for the power items,

I got gold bottle caps, ability capsule, 3 IV Shiny female modest Grubbin

Last edited:
Need a big favor.

So I avoided playing Moon since I wanted to blaze through it and start breeding immediately with my pokes from Gen 6 after beating the story.

Poke Bank for Gen 7 is finally live so I can finally do this and I have my team ready to go (lv 1 (minus 1 poke) 5 IV pokes already EV trained).

Anyone willing to trade some items to my Moon file to help my team along?

I'll just send the pokes I'll be using and u'll attach the items and send em back.

I need:

Leftovers x3
Life Orb
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf

Also need to evolve an Onix to Steelix and will require a Metal Coat.

Need a big favor.

So I avoided playing Moon since I wanted to blaze through it and start breeding immediately with my pokes from Gen 6 after beating the story.

Poke Bank for Gen 7 is finally live so I can finally do this and I have my team ready to go (lv 1 (minus 1 poke) 5 IV pokes already EV trained).

Anyone willing to trade some items to my Moon file to help my team along?

I'll just send the pokes I'll be using and u'll attach the items and send em back.

I need:

Leftovers x3
Life Orb
Choice Specs
Choice Scarf

Also need to evolve an Onix to Steelix and will require a Metal Coat.
If you can give me a minute to blow the BP I have saved up, I can do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)