Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone steal anything from Compound Eyes + Thief successfully? I've been trying to steal Thick Club from a cubone but so far no luck.
Compound eyes is front of party right? Fainted or alive it doesn't matter and the thief pokemon isn't holding anything?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
regarding breeding mechanics..

does the male really have a 50% chance to pass the pokeball?

if so, does that extend to within an egg group, or only the same species?

regarding breeding mechanics..

does the male really have a 50% chance to pass the pokeball?

if so, does that extend to within an egg group, or only the same species?
Yeah, it does.

If ditto and a 'mon breed, it always passes the 'mons ball. If two Pokemon of the same species breed, it has a 50/50 I believe to pass either 'mons ball. And if two Pokemon of a different species breed, sadly only the female passes their ball.

I'm looking to swap dittos with someone for faster eggs rates. I also am in need of a Jolly synchronizer. I have most other synchronize natures (Adamant, modest, timid, bold, and then some others)

Does anyone have a spare Destiny Knot in Gen 7 for trade? Looking to start breeding now.

Otherwise, I can clone/multiply someone's Everstone or Destiny Knot if they're willing to lend it to me.

Can offer cloning services or a female Luxury ball Mimikyu, female HA Dive Ball Vulpix, or a female Ultra Ball Salandit.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
How valuable are these two Pokemon?

Untouched Nicknamable Careful Friend Ball Celestella (Will get it cloned before trading)
Beast Ball Beldum with crap IVs (Will breed for wanted nature)

Edit: Will trade these. Looking for 4 IV Non-English Dittos or 5 IV Dittos if that's reasonable. Will settle for 4 IV English if my request is unreasonable.

Last edited:
How valuable are these two Pokemon?

Untouched Nicknamable Careful Friend Ball Celestella (Will get it cloned before trading)
Beast Ball Beldum with crap IVs (Will breed for wanted nature)
Very I'd say considering the catch rates. But the games were just released 2 weeks ago so given time they'll be eventually be floating all around WiFi

Is seeking advice on soft resets still allowed here? If so:

#793 Nihilego [Timid]
IVs: 24, 25 / 0, 1 / 31 / 30, 31 / 20, 21 / 31

Reset or keep? Probably not going to trade this, just gonna hang on to for battling.

Is seeking advice on soft resets still allowed here? If so:

#793 Nihilego [Timid]
IVs: 24, 25 / 0, 1 / 31 / 30, 31 / 20, 21 / 31

Reset or keep? Probably not going to trade this, just gonna hang on to for battling.
I'd keep it. I'd just use bottle caps to "fix" the non 31 iv stats

ALSO

does anyone have a spare Destiny knot or advice getting one? I can't get through the battle tree with my trash in game team :(

If I'm looking to trade for a Pokemon with a specific nature, would this be the right thread to ask for it? I'm not sure if that falls under the definition of "simple" for simple trade requests.

I'd keep it. I'd just use bottle caps to "fix" the non 31 iv stats

ALSO

does anyone have a spare Destiny knot or advice getting one? I can't get through the battle tree with my trash in game team :(
Go to the Battle Royal- You get 1 BP for losing and more for winning, and any reasonably bulky team has a shot. Make sure to turn off battle animations to reduce the lag though. Also do Multi battles at the battle tree.

On another note, does anyone have a Beldum in a Great Ball they can trade me? IV's/nature don't matter. I can offer 4iv Salandit or Minior spitbacks.

Go to the Battle Royal- You get 1 BP for losing and more for winning, and any reasonably bulky team has a shot. Make sure to turn off battle animations to reduce the lag though. Also do Multi battles at the battle tree.

On another note, does anyone have a Beldum in a Great Ball they can trade me? IV's/nature don't matter. I can offer 4iv Salandit or Minior spitbacks.
I can help with the beldum. pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)