Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there any better way to lower EVs than the extremely obscure berries? I need a lot of Hondew and some Tamato berries, but only have one of each... I planted them but it's going to take forever that way.
There's the reset bag, which resets all EVs to 0 at once. It appears randomly by tapping the regular dark super training bag

I have a female Starly with Reckless in a Premier Ball as well as in a Timer Ball. Any specific nature/moves you may want? Can easily breed for them and female is no problem. Not really looking for anything specific in return as I don't know what I really want right now lol.
I'm planning on Jolly with double edge, but that's the only egg move I need. If you could put it on for me that would be really cool but I have no issues breeding it on there myself either. Can I have one with a premier ball please? I won't be online much tonight, but I'll be home in a few hours and on for like forty minutes, and then I'll be back on five hours after that. I have a busy next couple of days and no wifi at school.

Still Lf:
anyone who have items to evolve the pokemon of Porygon, Porygon2, Dusclops, and Electabuzz?
I think I can get some for you, but I don't know how many. Any that you have preferences for?

EDIT: I can afford 3 out of the 5 requested items. Is there 3 you'd prefer me to buy over the others?

Last edited:
I think I can get some for you, but I don't know how many. Any that you have preferences for?

EDIT: I can afford 3 out of the 5 requested items. Is there 3 you'd prefer me to buy over the others?
It ok I'll take those I'll be grateful thanks! Vm details?

I'm planning on Jolly with double edge, but that's the only egg move I need. If you could put it on for me that would be really cool but I have no issues breeding it on there myself either. Can I have one with a premier ball please? I won't be online much tonight, but I'll be home in a few hours and on for like forty minutes, and then I'll be back on five hours after that. I have a busy next couple of days and no wifi at school.
Well look at that, I only have Jolly Reckless Starly's atm, haven't been breeding any Adamant or other natures yet, and the only Egg Move I have on them is Double-Edge! :D I also have Reckless Starly in a Luxury Ball now but I can do Premier Ball and female as well. I can be online for about the next 12 hours or so, so just PM me when you can be online.

It ok I'll take those I'll be grateful thanks! Vm details?
I can help you out as well with whatever item you need after Bossk gets the items for you. Or, if Bossk prefers I can actually get you all the items you requested, free of charge. Up to you two, I don't want to ruin any trades or anything. :p

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

To Moderator edit: D'oh! Sorry won't happen again. :x

Last edited:
I can help you out as well with whatever item you need after Bossk gets the items for you. Or, if Bossk prefers I can actually get you all the items you requested, free of charge. Up to you two, I don't want to ruin any trades or anything. :p
I got him Reaper Cloth, Dubious Disc, and Upgrade, so the last one he needs is Electrilizer. I don't mind spending the BP I already have these Pokes in X/Y for the Pokedex. Free of charge

I got him Reaper Cloth, Dubious Disc, and Upgrade, so the last one he needs is Electrilizer. I don't mind spending the BP I already have these Pokes in X/Y for the Pokedex. Free of charge
Well I already have all of the evolution items for all evo-item-based Pokemon and quite a few so it's no biggy at all. I can give the Electrizer. Thanks Bossk, couldn't remember the Reaper Cloth item and didn't want to look it up atm. xD

Well I already have all of the evolution items for all evo-item-based Pokemon and quite a few so it's no biggy at all. I can give the Electrizer. Thanks Bossk, couldn't remember the Reaper Cloth item and didn't want to look it up atm. xD
:D Awesome

I'm looking for someone who can offer a mild Kyurem with very good or perfect IVs. I can offer a couple of legitimately caught legendaries or bred pokemon with perfect IVs and HPs.
I have 1 Pokemon I'm breeding atm to have a couple extras of for about the next 30-60 minutes. After that I can actually try to SR a Mild Kyurem with nice IVs in my Omega Ruby game if you'd like? That is if no one else helps you out before I'm able to get one, can't promise anything though as SRing can be annoying at times. Any specific ball you'd like? Not sure which ball really matches Kyurem at the moment lol.

I have 1 Pokemon I'm breeding atm to have a couple extras of for about the next 30-60 minutes. After that I can actually try to SR a Mild Kyurem with nice IVs in my Omega Ruby game if you'd like? That is if no one else helps you out before I'm able to get one, can't promise anything though as SRing can be annoying at times. Any specific ball you'd like? Not sure which ball really matches Kyurem at the moment lol.
I don't care about the different balls at all, I really just need it for battling. Would be great if you tried, but I need it to have the best IVs I can get.

I don't care about the different balls at all, I really just need it for battling. Would be great if you tried, but I need it to have the best IVs I can get.
Your best bet is finding an rng'd one. The odds of someone soft resetting that are so ridiculously slim, although I applaud the effort. Check some trade threads that specialize in RNG..
Most will say it right in the title.

If it needs to have a pentagon....GL

Hey guys, I've participated in some giveaways, however only on the receiving end thus far. I'm thinking about doing a give away, but am having a hard time deciding which Pokemon to give away. I have a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 calm shiny gastrodon (my first shiny with my own OT) for use on a trick room team, but I'm not sure anyone would actually want it because it's a little bit of an uncommon set lol. Otherwise I have a little more than 3.5 boxes of battle readies, so I have plenty of different species. Is there any particular Pokemon that has a significant interest as of now?

Hey smogon, a few simple questions about this Yveltal I just reset:

[717] Shiny Yveltal
OT: XYZ (05206) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Moves: Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, U-turn
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset.
Flawless Hidden Power Ground is wasted on Yveltal [Or is it Mega-Diancie?!], but the 30 Attack IV is amazing for U-turn and the choice skarf set; so I kept. /should have been resetting Xerneas. 32 HP and 4 Defense EVs allow Yveltal to always survive a +2 Extreme Speed from standard Extreme Killer Arceus in order to KO it with Foul Play after recoil from its own Life Orb. Trophy Case.

Questions:
1. How important is that 4 Defense ev? Does 1 point make or break it? Should I move it to Special Attack because mine is flawed by a point? Smogon recommends the EVs listed, but am I missing out on any KOs, with the 1 point lost here with the IVs?

2. Is Hidden Power Ground worth while in the slightest? If so, should I just cut foul play for HP Ground, move the point from defense to special attack, switch out of Arceus to a better check and call it a night?

Let me know smogon!

Hey smogon, a few simple questions about this Yveltal I just reset:

[717] Shiny Yveltal
OT: XYZ (05206) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Moves: Foul Play, Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, U-turn
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Reset this myself, on X file [59622]. I have 4 more of these left to reset.
Flawless Hidden Power Ground is wasted on Yveltal [Or is it Mega-Diancie?!], but the 30 Attack IV is amazing for U-turn and the choice skarf set; so I kept. /should have been resetting Xerneas. 32 HP and 4 Defense EVs allow Yveltal to always survive a +2 Extreme Speed from standard Extreme Killer Arceus in order to KO it with Foul Play after recoil from its own Life Orb. Trophy Case.

Questions:
1. How important is that 4 Defense ev? Does 1 point make or break it? Should I move it to Special Attack because mine is flawed by a point? Smogon recommends the EVs listed, but am I missing out on any KOs, with the 1 point lost here with the IVs?

2. Is Hidden Power Ground worth while in the slightest? If so, should I just cut foul play for HP Ground, move the point from defense to special attack, switch out of Arceus to a better check and call it a night?

Let me know smogon!

I haven't played Ubers in a long time but I don't think 1 point is going to significantly affect the damage output.

I mean, at base 60 unbolted hidden power ground isn't hitting much harder than Dark Pulse or Oblivion Wing, even if the former is SE. It's a nice option and not a totally useless hidden power but there's not a lot of reason to run it imo. Yveltal's other moves are more important.

Last edited:
Currently SRing for Mild Kyurem, personally hoping to get it in a Dive Ball and crossing my fingers for amazing IVs. Can't promise that this will be a quick process though lol.. I'll let you know when/if I get it if you haven't found a better one. :p

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Questions:

Let me know smogon!
1. Most in-game battles are at level 50, and since it's 30 IVs in Sp.A, adding 4 EVs into Sp.A would only be a waste, because it doesn't increase the stat. I think a more contributing factor that you're missing out on KO's is that it has Timid nature, while the Smogdex set suggests Modest. (Misread)

2. Not really. Pretty much the only Pokemon it deals with better than a Dark Aura+STAB boosted Dark Pulse is Heatran, which isn't that common in Ubers. As Gabe said, it's a nice option but not a necessity.

Last edited:
I haven't played Ubers in a long time but I don't think 1 point is going to significantly affect the damage output.

I mean, at base 60 unbolted hidden power ground isn't hitting much harder than Dark Pulse or Oblivion Wing, even if the former is SE. It's a nice option and not a totally useless hidden power but there's not a lot of reason to run it imo. Yveltal's other moves are more important.
Yeah, I guess U-turn and Foul Play are really good. Thanks for the valued advice; I guess it really only hits Diancie and Heatran; who knows, maybe Heatran will Mega Evolve one day.

1. Most in-game battles are at level 50, and since it's 30 IVs in Sp.A, adding 4 EVs into Sp.A would only be a waste, because it doesn't increase the stat. I think a more contributing factor that you're missing out on KO's is that it has Timid nature, while the Smogdex set suggests Modest.

2. Not really. Pretty much the only Pokemon it deals with better than a Dark Aura+STAB boosted Dark Pulse is Heatran, which isn't that common in Ubers. As Gabe said, it's a nice option but not a necessity.
1. Wow, you're right, all the 30 IV stats are the same at level 50 as 31s. It's basically a Hex-flawless Modest Yveltal in level 50 Match up! Also, wait, wasn't my Yveltal Modest... I'll have to double check the 3DS and all my posts. >_<"

2. Yeah, it's just what RNG gave me. I've decided the other two moves are better with your and Gabe's (and smogon's) help. Thank you! *Runs to double check 3DS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)