Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok so idk if unsaw my previous request but I managed to IV train the Pichu (hooray!). Just wondering if anyone had a flawless naive rayquaza they could clone or the likes. Just Pm me if this is possible. I'm going to sleep now so it could be a while till I respond. Thanks.

Edit: Could someone also explain to me whether naive or hasty is preferred in vgc16? Or why not jolly? Just curious as to which is best for my team.
Without doubt the best Rayquaza that you'll get for free will come from here. If you want a better one that, you're gonna have to make some pretty good offers.
As for the Natures, Naive is preferred when you want to run a Mixed Rayquaza rhat takes priority moves like Ice Shard better, Hasty is good for MixQuaza that wants to take moves like Ice Beam, etc. a little better, and Jolly ks good for when you're not using Special moves like Draco Meteor or Fire Blast. There is no 'best nature', it all depends on what moves you are using and what you feel your team needs.

This may be too much to ask, but...could anyone RNG me a 5iv modest shiny rotom in a luxury ball? ._. I have tons of bank ball females or 5iv pokes to offer - please let me know if you can do this! (I'd want it nicknamed)

I found a spitback female on my bank. Put something in the GTS with the message BlackoutSLM and let me know what it is. No need to breed me something. It's ok.
Hi, sorry about yesterday, I fell asleep :( I'll be checking today for your reply to deposit the mon (a Yanma). Forgive the trouble.

Can anyone help me evolve trade my Machoke?
And I can, my Fc is in my signature ;)

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be too much to ask, but...could anyone RNG me a 5iv modest shiny rotom in a luxury ball? ._. I have tons of bank ball females or 5iv pokes to offer - please let me know if you can do this! (I'd want it nicknamed)
If you don't mind Action Replay rebattle codes being used, the one I caught in Platinum was Timid.

Does anyone know why I can't back-up my Diamond save? I can backup HG, SS and Pt just fine with PokéDoc's save game back-up, even with Rudolph's 3in1 save game back-up. But Diamond is a bust:

For PokéDocs I get: "ERROR: Verifying NOR failed"
For Rudolph's NDS 3in1: "The card of slot-1 cannot be recognized. Please pull out once,and set it again."

This might mean that the game I bought online 10 years ago was a bootleg, but that still shouldn't stop any tools from backing it up, no? I just want to continue this save file on emulator.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Back again...

#146 Moltres [Timid] (Flame Body)
IVs: 29 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or toss? Nature is perfect and 29 HP is a Life Orb number at 100. The lack of a useful Hidden Power is kinda iffy, but it's nice overall...

Back again...

#146 Moltres [Timid] (Flame Body)
IVs: 29 / 20 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or toss? Nature is perfect and 29 HP is a Life Orb number at 100. The lack of a useful Hidden Power is kinda iffy, but it's nice overall...
I'd keep it, according to the Smogon Pokédex HP Grass can be replaced by Will-O-Wisp.

Not sure if this is the 100% best place to put this, so feel free to redirect me if this is better suited in a different thread.

If I was to purchase a virtual console release of Red, Blue, or Yellow, which would grant me access to more desirable version exclusives with Gen I exclusive movesets when transferred to a Gen VII game (VGC and Smogon metas)? I realize that the meta of Gen VII could change this answer, but I'd like to know which is most probable to have better exclusives.

Keep or toss?

Zapdos HA Timid 30/xx/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon -.-)

Would this be worth keeping, maybe for trade value even though it lacks of a useful HP?

I now kept this one guys.
Thanks for your opinions!

Last edited:

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, I have a spare Mew code from the NA Gamestop distribution, anybody have an HA Zapdos code they wouldn't mind parting with?

Does anyone know why I can't back-up my Diamond save? I can backup HG, SS and Pt just fine with PokéDoc's save game back-up, even with Rudolph's 3in1 save game back-up. But Diamond is a bust:

For PokéDocs I get: "ERROR: Verifying NOR failed"
For Rudolph's NDS 3in1: "The card of slot-1 cannot be recognized. Please pull out once,and set it again."

This might mean that the game I bought online 10 years ago was a bootleg, but that still shouldn't stop any tools from backing it up, no? I just want to continue this save file on emulator.
Bump

Keep or toss?

Zapdos HA Timid 30/xx/31/31/31/31 (HP Dragon -.-)

Would this be worth keeping, maybe for trade value even though it lacks of a useful HP?
Hmm, tough call. It's up to you only in terms of a lack of Hidden Power. 30 IV on a level 50 is the exact same as 31 IV for Zapdos (165 HP uninvested)

If anyone has a breject of Flabébé/Floette/Florges with their hidden ability (Symbiosis), please hit me up with a PM. I have a few stuff to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)