Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Hidden Ability Bird Trio codes (or legit UT with proper nature and good IVs)
FT: Darkrai Codes

Could care less if they're cloned or not as long as they're legit.

EDIT: Zapdos is no longer need. Only need Articuno and Moltres now. Thanks Albus.
If your code is PAL, I have a Moltres code for trade.

I do not want to mess with updates or anything like that. Is there another way or am I out of luck?
Not without a Powersave or unupdated 3DS for QR Code cloning. Honestly, deleting the updates doesn't affect your game at all. You can just redownload them after you clone.

What is the PAL region in the Pokemon Games? What does PAL stand for? I searched and found:

"Phase Alternating Line (PAL) is a colour encoding system for analogue television used in broadcast television systems in most countries broadcasting at 625-line / 50 field (25 frame) per second (576i). Other common colour encoding systems are NTSC and SECAM."

What is the PAL region in the Pokemon Games? What does PAL stand for? I searched and found:

"Phase Alternating Line (PAL) is a colour encoding system for analogue television used in broadcast television systems in most countries broadcasting at 625-line / 50 field (25 frame) per second (576i). Other common colour encoding systems are NTSC and SECAM."
PAL is Europe (and usually Australia/NZ too), NTSC is North American.
The rest use other stuff.

Hi everyone, I sred this 28/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Jirachi, and I was wondering what set I can use with it. CM Jirachi is still a thing? I was also thinking that, maybe, I could use the mixed set because it has 31 in Atk despite the nature. Iron head is such a good move on it... So, I would really appreciate any advice/comment. Thank you.

Also, Bump. (I need those two for the johto classic).

I'm looking for a female houndour in a moon ball and a female, HA Dratini in any matching ball. Ivs doesn't matter. I have some breedables like dream ball buneary, heavy ball phanpy and others. All females, 5 ivs and with 4 EMS. Thank you all.

Hi I'm looking for a Sucker Punch Sturdy Golem with decent nature/IV. Can anyone help me out?
Albus gave some away (has a nickname) some time ago. so you might want to contact anyone who received it to help you out (I would if I could). :)

P.S. I'm also looking for this Rayquaza if anyone has it (Ayra distributed it on behalf of Pokeguy some time ago). Please VM/PM me if you do. Thank you.

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I sred this 28/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Jirachi, and I was wondering what set I can use with it. CM Jirachi is still a thing? I was also thinking that, maybe, I could use the mixed set because it has 31 in Atk despite the nature. Iron head is such a good move on it... So, I would really appreciate any advice/comment. Thank you.

Also, Bump. (I need those two for the johto classic).
I can breed a female Houndoor for you.

I have (3) Darkrai Codes for NA.

I'm after Hoopa, I don't care if he's cloned as long as it's a clone of a real one.

I stopped watching give aways for a month and learned that I could have gotten him with a mcdonald's code. Now I'm depressed and obsessed with getting it. I can breed ya about anything. Plz halp.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have (3) Darkrai Codes for NA.

I'm after Hoopa, I don't care if he's cloned as long as it's a clone of a real one.

I stopped watching give aways for a month and learned that I could have gotten him with a mcdonald's code. Now I'm depressed and obsessed with getting it. I can breed ya about anything. Plz halp.
I can get you a copy of the one from here, and I don't need anything in return. PM/VM me if you're interested.

Been SR'ing for my own Jolly groudon. Unfortunately I had to use my masterball to save time. Does anybody have a spare one to giveaway please?

Edit: PM sent to legofigure11

Last edited:
I am looking for the following:
water absorb dream ball female frillish
dream ball female Shellos
safari ball female Duskull

if anyone could help me out with this that would be awesome ^^

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi all, I'm looking for a Bold HA Zapdos with 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice) for the Physically Defensive set, would anybody be willing to exchange for a Mew code from the NA Gamestop distribution last February?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hi all, I'm looking for a Bold HA Zapdos with 31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP Ice) for the Physically Defensive set, would anybody be willing to exchange for a Mew code from the NA Gamestop distribution last February?
I don't think anyone on Smogon has SR'd a Zapdos like that. Albus has one that's similar but not with the spread you want. I also doubt many people would trade a SR'd hp ice Zapdos for a single Mew code.

Ok so idk if unsaw my previous request but I managed to IV train the Pichu (hooray!). Just wondering if anyone had a flawless naive rayquaza they could clone or the likes. Just Pm me if this is possible. I'm going to sleep now so it could be a while till I respond. Thanks.

Edit: Could someone also explain to me whether naive or hasty is preferred in vgc16? Or why not jolly? Just curious as to which is best for my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)