Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So obviously, the HA regis aren't easily SRable so I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best...

my regice was trash. I mean, it had 6 IVs in Sp.Def, 12 in Sp.A and 0 in hp...

Registeel is Naive with 31/16/16/31/31/0 -> Doesn't seem all that useable with a lower defense stat like that and a bad nature

Regirock is Adamant with 31/24/31/28/31/26

Basically, is there something to be done with these or should they rot in my boxes?
Those are totally gross. I got a better Regirock for free from ProjectTitan313. Also, if you want a Regice I have a Calm 31/0/31/30/31/31 HP Grass one, but not HA.

Speaking of which are HAs even worth it for Regis? Regice is special, so thus doesn't mind not blocking Intimidate with Clear Body, but Hail is the worst weather so idk if an HA that relies on it is really better. CB also stops SpA drops from Moonblast and that sort of thing.

Steel is slightly more bothered by Intimidate, but still not too badly so it definitely could give up CB, but for Light Metal? That does very little, basically just lower damage from the rare Grass Knot and Low Kick and more from the rare Heat Crash and Heavy Slam.

Rock has the best HA, but it also is the one to most mind losing CB. And really, how often is Sturdy gonna help? All the Regis have fat defenses, so it's not gonna get OHKOd much. I suppose there are also OHKO moves you block, but still.

Keep/Toss?

Jolly Celebi: 30/31/31/xx/28/31

I thinking toss just cause Jolly Celebi is kind of gimmicky...
Jolly celebi is perfectly viable actually (a set of recover/seed bomb/swords dance/aton pass would be pretty effective) but if it's for trading, i'd say toss because of the sp def. But it's a pretty good keep for personal use

Guys, should I keep or toss? It's an almost flawless spread :)

Celebi
Bold
31/x/31/31/27/29

My only concern is it's speed :@

I am searching for Honchkrow, Meowstick and Reuniclus with their hidden abilities. Also i am looking for the event victini with the attacks V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate.

I can offer some shinys or some event pokemon

Last edited:
After quite some time out of Pokemon, I'm trying to get back into the breeding game. I don't have acces to X or Y, does anyone have a Talonflame with Flame Body to make breeding a little bit easier? (and possibly a Destiny Knot, been battling the couple in Sea Mauville for a while now..)

I am searching for Honchkrow, Meowstick, Reuniclus and Raikou with their hidden abilities. Also i am looking for the event victini with the attacks V-Create, Blue Flare, Bolt Strike, Glaciate.

I can offer some shinys or some event pokemon
Raikou's HA is unreleased..sorry I can't help ya with the others

Just out of curiosity, does anyone on Smogon have an RNG'd legit Scizor in a Cherish Ball?

I think the only one that could be RNG'd was the Japanese event for B2W2. That or soft-resetting a gen 6 one, lol.

I clone Pokemon the powersaves + pokebank way but I was wondering if the cloning codes the powersaves provide themselves is a "legitimate" variation of cloning or does it not perfectly produce unrecognizable clones like bank does, nya?

Thanks in advance, nya. :3

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I clone Pokemon the powersaves + pokebank way but I was wondering if the cloning codes the powersaves provide themselves is a "legitimate" variation of cloning or does it not perfectly produce unrecognizable clones like bank does, nya?

Thanks in advance, nya. :3
The only consensus here is to disclose as much information as possible regarding your breeding and cloning methods so whoever wants to trade with you can decide on their own if they're ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)