Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the speed a killer for this?

Yveltal Mild 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 27

I'm starting to lean toward keep because the suggested EV spread can be adjusted to add 4 more speed.

SRing the shiny Yveltal and was wondering if a 31/28/31/31/31/31 Rash has any trade value? If not no biggy I'll keep SRing for a better one, got this in 5 tries. xD

SRing the shiny Yveltal and was wondering if a 31/28/31/31/31/31 Rash has any trade value? If not no biggy I'll keep SRing for a better one, got this in 5 tries. xD
Hard to say. The attack IV isn't flawless and it is a mixed attacker, but on the other hand it is a high IV and might see some interest.

Hard to say. The attack IV isn't flawless and it is a mixed attacker, but on the other hand it is a high IV and might see some interest.
Yeah I wasn't sure if I should keep it or keep SRing seeing as at lvl 50 it is 150/151 Attack so only missing the 1 point but at lvl 100 it's 295/298 missing 3 points sadly. Kind of leaning towards tossing it and SRing for a better one.

Mainly looking to get a really nice shiny Yveltal to trade for an equally good shiny Xerneas since I missed that event. :(

Edit: Decided to toss and keep SRing for a better one.

Last edited:
I'd keep imo, mixed attacker mainly uses Sucker Punch as its only attacking move, so missing a few points is no biggie. Nice reset btw

Hey guys, I have a spare Mew code on me. Since I cannot go to Gamestop, I'm looking for a Darkrai code. Thanks in advance.

(P.S: Mew codes expire on the 31st iirc)

Does anyone have;

>Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, female and preferably with some sort of matching ball? Maybe premier or something, idk what would really go good with grey. I just don't want a regular pokeball, ultra ball, or great ball.

>Natu/Xatu with magic bounce in a heal ball or nest ball and female

Making a bird team, and I can't find these guys on the GTS... because it's the GTS.

I have lots of spitbacks I can trade, although most of them don't have matching balls. I have a few of 5IV naive chimchars (including some females) since I've been breeding for six IVs and a mixed set if those are of interest. I have some quiet tynamo in dusk and normal balls, some jolly sandile, and some modest roselia and coragunk (drain punch, fake out, and vacuum wave) as well. I've bred a bunch of Pokemon so really just ask and I'll see.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have;
(...)
>Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon in a dive ball and female
(...)
Piplup line can't be in anything but regular Pokeball and female at the same time, legally. There was a Dream World Event, but that was gender locked to be male.

Piplup line can't be in anything but regular Pokeball and female at the same time, legally. There was a Dream World Event, but that was gender locked to be male.
I didn't realize it wasn't a friend safari one -- probably should have checked. That sucks XP At least I don't have to go out and find one now though.

Does anyone have;

>Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor, female and preferably with some sort of matching ball? Maybe premier or something, idk what would really go good with grey. I just don't want a regular pokeball, ultra ball, or great ball.

>Natu/Xatu with magic bounce in a heal ball or nest ball and female

>Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon in a dive ball and female

>Archen/Archeops in anything but a normal pokeball, great ball, or ultra ball and female

Making a bird team, and of course I have basically none of the Pokemon I need for it... And they basically all need hidden abilities XP

I have lots of spitbacks I can trade, although most of them don't have matching balls. I have a few of 5IV naive chimchars (including some females) since I've been breeding for six IVs and a mixed set if those are of interest. I have some quiet tynamo in dusk and normal balls, some jolly sandile, and some modest roselia and coragunk (drain punch, fake out, and vacuum wave) as well. I've bred a bunch of Pokemon so really just ask and I'll see.
Similar to the piplup line archen was also only available in a cherish ball so no bred archen line can be in anything other than pokeball

Similar to the piplup line archen was also only available in a cherish ball so no bred archen line can be in anything other than pokeball
I actually did looks that up; the site I found said they could be in dream world balls... I guess that wasn't true. I was hoping to have this team with all special balls but alas it will not be.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I have a spare Mew code on me. Since I cannot go to Gamestop, I'm looking for a Darkrai code. Thanks in advance.

(P.S: Mew codes expire on the 31st iirc)
if you still need it lmk i can pm you a code/dont need the mew code

Looking for a Gale Wings Fletchling or someone with the FC for the Fletchinder Friend Safari. I've got good IV/Natured Froakies, Gligars, Riolus, Torchics and probably some other stuff

Hi, does anyone have a 31/x/31/29+/31/29+ Bold Suicune they'd be willing to trade me? I've been playing around with my team for the Johto Classic for a while and think that a bold Suicune would help quite a bit. I don't have any soft reset legends to trade but would trade shinies/other fully trained Pokemon from my trade thread at a rate of at least 2:1.

Last edited:
I have a 31/30/31/31/31/30 Bold already ev trained (max hp max defense) but it's the only one I have, can anyone clone it?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have a 31/30/31/31/31/30 Bold already ev trained (max hp max defense) but it's the only one I have, can anyone clone it?
I can clone it for you. How many copies do you want/need?
Also which method do you prefer, codes/back-up?

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just need one copy for Wubba Lubba. As for the method use the one you prefer =) My FC is 1736-4544-8973
Alright, I'm adding you and proceed to hop online for the trade.
On a side note, it might also be a good idea in general to add your Friend-Code and in-game name to your signature for other trainers to see in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! If you haven't already traded with Maximum Optimizer I can clone it for you as well. Let me know if there's any specific Pokemon you want in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)