Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one have a bold klefki they can trade with me. I'm anticipating breeding one for my singles team, so it doesn't have to be good IVs or BR (though that would be awesome if it is).

Hullo, anybody with a spitback cottonee/whimsicott with encore egg move they can give away? IV's and nature aren't that important. timid would be ideal though. Thanks.
Hey there, do you still need one? I could send you one through the GTS, although mine's Bold.

Does any one have a bold klefki they can trade with me. I'm anticipating breeding one for my singles team, so it doesn't have to be good IVs or BR (though that would be awesome if it is).
Put something up on the GTS asking for a Lv.1 Female Klefki and I'll send one your way.

Last edited:
Hey there, do you still need one? I could send you one through the GTS, although mine's Bold.

Put something up on the GTS asking for a Lv.1 Female Klefki and I'll send one your way.
Deposited: level 1 female klefki
IGN: Kal

Thank You!

Last edited:
At which point in the game in Black 2 do you encounter Kyurem and/or Zekrom? Are they needed to be catched in order to progress the story? I just want to beat the game (E4) without catching stuff so I can come back later and RNG, so far I've skipped he 3 Musketeers.
You'll encounter (Black) Kyurem in the Giant Chasm just after the eighth badge, but Ghetsis prevents you from catching it. You won't be able to catch either until the post-game, so don't worry about being forced to RNG them before you're good and ready to. (they're both at level 70, and Zekrom has to be caught before Kyurem)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I guess not...
just some friendly advice.. you can say "bump" and paste your request every time there is a new page, so people see what you need. you might have some luck with that next time if someone has the pokemon youre after, although sometimes IRL events can be hard to come by around here. good luck

does anyone have a female ha poliwag in a nest and dive ball with egg moves?

just some friendly advice.. you can say "bump" and paste your request every time there is a new page, so people see what you need. you might have some luck with that next time if someone has the pokemon youre after, although sometimes IRL events can be hard to come by around here. good luck

does anyone have a female ha poliwag in a nest and dive ball with egg moves?
Thanks for the advice. I am new here, so I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have a full set of HA legendary bird codes? I was a day late in grtting them...

I have a lot to trade. PM me if you have an extra set of codes.

Anyone got a female hidden ability calm foongus/amoongus female in an interesting ball, namely great, dive, net, repeat or timer ball? I just want to breed one without the standard pokeball to be honest.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What is the best practice in a trade thread for denoting past-gen exclusive moves from egg moves from all others? Which is italicized and what do you do to signify the other consistently?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
What is the best practice in a trade thread for denoting past-gen exclusive moves from egg moves from all others? Which is italicized and what do you do to signify the other consistently?
I would say it doesn't really matter as long as you list the "code" in your first post (which I just realised I don't even do that in my thread. lol.) For example in my thread, italicised = 3rd gen exclusive move, underlined = 4th gen exclusive move, purple italicised = XD exclusive move.

Zangoose really doesn't have many options for egg moves.

Iron Tail can be learned from a tutor.

Curse is wasted from his low defenses and decent speed.

Good luck living to take a hit to use Counter.

All its normal STAB eggs moves are lol.

Night Slash is useless when you can learn Knock Off.

Final Gambit (means dropping coverage or Quick Attack which is ew) and Quick Guard (if playing doubles) maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)