Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!

Anyone have any idea when we'll be able to get the PGL Delibird codes and how? It's so bloody annoying trying to navigate the PGL website.
I assume its going to be later during christmas time, since I believe all that was said is that the Delibird is being given on christmas.

Anyways, I have a bit of an odd question: Does anyone remember the thread that had that Downloadable Trade Thread maker program for windows? I'm gonna be getting a VGC Giveaway thread up soon, and it has enough mons that typing everything myself might get rather tedious >_>

Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!

Anyone have any idea when we'll be able to get the PGL Delibird codes and how? It's so bloody annoying trying to navigate the PGL website.
"Qualifying players who log into their Pokémon Global Link account starting on December 25, 2015 will receive a personal notification containing a serial code. The serial codes can be used to obtain Delibird staring on December 25, 2015." You have to wait till the 25th to get the code.

I assume its going to be later during christmas time, since I believe all that was said is that the Delibird is being given on christmas.

Anyways, I have a bit of an odd question: Does anyone remember the thread that had that Downloadable Trade Thread maker program for windows? I'm gonna be getting a VGC Giveaway thread up soon, and it has enough mons that typing everything myself might get rather tedious >_>
If you haven't found it yet...here it is

Golurk - #623 (Adamant)
HP: 22 - 25
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 21, 23
SpD: 18
Speed: 31

Should I keep this? The only reason I ask is because it's a shiny lol. The Atk is really off-putting (and well, so are HP and SDef).

You can just calculate against some stuff and see if it makes any difference. And i'd say toss. Speed is imperfect and honestly if using a DD set, zygarde wants jolly

Adamant/impish is nice for coil sets though.
Only Timid Mega Charizard Y's Fire Blast changes from a guaranteed 3HKO to an occasional 2HKO. Here are the numbers:
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 120 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde in Sun: 164-193 (42.3 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Mega Charizard Y Fire Blast vs. 116 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde in Sun: 164-193 (42.4 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

What do you guys think? And Merry Xmas to you btw!

Nosepass and Probopass don't really care about speed, but since they're breedables there isn't really any reason to not get 31/x/31/31/31 if you are not going -spe fot TR(you also want as low an atk as you can get, though that's not very important.) Also, can you breed me a Nosepass? Serebii is saying Nosepass is found in Granite Cave, but even if it is, I haven't seen one. I'm not gonna be picky on natures and stuff, though I'll give you something better for one that's 31/x/31/31/31/31, any nature. What I can trade for it are a bunch of spitbacks(the term is applied loosely here since many have really good IVs and Natures), including Naïve Bagon, Brave and Adamant Moxie Heracrosses, Friend Guard Cleffa, Sturdy Onix, Timid Rotom(I actually have multiple with 31/0/31/31/31/31 IVs, and at least one with a 30 in Def instead for HP Ice), a ton of HA Bulbasaurs, all Quiet or Relaxed, Bold and Quiet Porygons, HA Dratinis, HA Tangelas, Battle Armor Anorith, Sturdy Arons, and a few others.

Also, I'm LF a Thick Fat Swinub, nature and IVs don't really matter, though same rules apply as above-the closer to want I want it to be, the better the trade for you. Ideally, an Adamant one with 31/31/31/x/31/31. I can trade the same stuff as above for this one, too.
Thanks. Well, I haven't decided what other Pokemon I wanted. So I can give you a copy of it for free.

But not tonight, or tomorrow. Why don't we try on the weekend or sometime next week?

Sure, anytime. PM me when you can trade.

Also, does anyone have a Timid or Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cresselia they're willing to part with. If run Dual Screens on it, is Bold or Timid better? Keep in mind I have paralysis support on my team, so in a perfect world Cress won't have to worry about going second with or without investment/a +spe nature.

Last edited:
Sure, anytime. PM me when you can trade.

Also, does anyone have a Timid or Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cresselia they're willing to part with. If run Dual Screens on it, is Bold or Timid better? Keep in mind I have paralysis support on my team, so in a perfect world Cress won't have to worry about going second with or without investment/a +spe nature.
Bold would be better.

Speaking of cresselia, I have finally found crescent isle and began resetting for a SASSY one. Got this one now:31/18/31/8/31/0. I am not happy with the special attack but I was thinking of a full support set for the upcoming VGC16 season. What should I do with this one?

Speaking of cresselia, I have finally found crescent isle and began resetting for a SASSY one. Got this one now:31/18/31/8/31/0. I am not happy with the special attack but I was thinking of a full support set for the upcoming VGC16 season. What should I do with this one?
Toss it. That Special Attack is garbage.

I understand your point, and I probably don't want ANYTHING out on the field that gets shut down by taunt. Is flatter a thing in the new meta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)