Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a 31/31/00/31/31/31 Ditto by any chance?

I want to breed a few Pokémon that are as physically fragile as possible to abuse the move Counter with, before anyone asks.

EDIT: A male parent of one of the larger egg groups would also help me a lot, if nobody has a Ditto with those IVs.
which egg group specifically? i may have a charmander like this from my masuda project

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Does Raikou NEED hidden power ice? or would a hidden power grass spread work just the same? just tossed a 29/x/29/31/31/31

Does Raikou NEED hidden power ice? or would a hidden power grass spread work just the same? just tossed a 29/x/29/31/31/31
I'd say Grass is nice as well. It hits specific stuff but it could work.

Too bad, that spread doesn't give you anything good though.

Also, I managed to Final Gambit my second shiny Suicune. =(

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I'd say Grass is nice as well. It hits specific stuff but it could work.

Too bad, that spread doesn't give you anything good though.

Also, I managed to Final Gambit my second shiny Suicune. =(
nooooooooooo. hang in there buddy!

Hello, I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me Or Do Me A Favor. I'm Looking for A Magnemite With The IVs Of HP Fire. I've Been Trying To Breed One Myself, But Have Had No Success. Please, If Anyone Could Help Me I Would Be Grateful.

Reactions: Jio
Hello, I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me Or Do Me A Favor. I'm Looking for A Magnemite With The IVs Of HP Fire. I've Been Trying To Breed One Myself, But Have Had No Success. Please, If Anyone Could Help Me I Would Be Grateful.
I'll try. Does gender matter?

EDIT: Read that as Meganium, sorry. :P

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
i have these in my thread. check out my hidden power section and comment there with what you can offer for it :)

Hey guys!
So a couple of weeks back I had my game system and game stolen, so I lost all my collection... I borrowed a 3DS from a friend and am trying to start over again. I was hoping/ wondering if some of you would help me rebuild a collection? Any females in special balls are welcome, as well as Egg Moves etc :)
Also, I was hoping that someone had an HA female magikarp with 0IVs everywhere 5for the TMM).

I hope you guys can help me :)
I still have everything from my giveaway thread here, I can give you as many as you'd like. PM/VM me if you want them :) I can give you a clone of my 0IV Magikarp too.

LF a shiny female modest ralts in a matching ball, CMT.

If you don't have it but want to take up the project PM me.

LF a shiny female modest ralts in a matching ball, CMT.

If you don't have it but want to take up the project PM me.
How does this look?

OT: S Y E D | ID: Will Update | ♀
Ability: Trace | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
UT: Disable | Memento | Final Gambit | Synchronoise
Note: Hatched by /u/ShadowMario3.

How does this look?

OT: S Y E D | ID: Will Update | ♀
Ability: Trace | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

UT: Disable | Memento | Final Gambit | Synchronoise
Note: Hatched by /u/ShadowMario3.
Looks suspicious... lol I already found a way to get the ralts I was looking for through a friend. It will be HA so if I need a non-HA I will contact you... assuming it doesn't have final gambit XD (I probably will need a non HA one).

btw remind me of our pending trade more I tend to forget it as I don't have it as a pending trade in my thread.

Looks suspicious... lol I already found a way to get the ralts I was looking for through a friend. It will be HA so if I need a non-HA I will contact you... assuming it doesn't have final gambit XD (I pro a by will need a non HA one).

btw remind me of our pending trade more I tend to forget it as I don't have it as a pending trade in my thread.
Lol, I need to check that xD. And ok.

Pretty much yes it does need Hidden Power Ice to do anything to the likes of Garchomp, Landorus, and Gliscor among others. Bigger question is why did you even bother with a Raikou with 29 in HP when you should be having a HP checker Final Gambit to confirm at least 30? (any less and Raikou will faint)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Pretty much yes it does need Hidden Power Ice to do anything to the likes of Garchomp, Landorus, and Gliscor among others. Bigger question is why did you even bother with a Raikou with 29 in HP when you should be having a HP checker Final Gambit to confirm at least 30? (any less and Raikou will faint)
to quote afroman, "because i got high" and accidently leveled my starraptor up in between soft resetting, so im just using a speed checker. id prob keep a 29/e/30/31/31/31 hp ice spread anyway

edit : i see ice is far superior to grass bc dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)