Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to breed a Jolly Speed Boost Torchic. I have a Sassy Speed Boost Torchic, and I bred that (holding no items) with the 6IV Ditto I got from Most (holding a Destiny Knot). The first Egg I got was a Jolly Torchic, and I was extremely happy about that...until I checked the ability. It was a Jolly Blaze Torchic. Am I doing something wrong or was it just bad RNG? And what, if anything, can I do to help things? Thanks!
I can hook you up with a Jolly 5IV Torchic with Speed Boost, if you still need one.

Exactly the same way as SRing for stationary legendaries works. Since all Pokemon in the Friend Safari are at level 30 you can plan ahead and have Pokemon in your party for checking the speed and HP stats in the battle. When I was trying for a Jolly Metang in a Quick Ball I would enter the safari, save, use my capture o-power, run around and hope for a Metang to pop up, if I encountered something else I would run away and keep trying for Metang. When one appeared I would have my Jolly Synchronise Gardevoir in the lead which was also trained to have exactly 1 point less in speed than what a Jolly Metang with a 31 speed IV would have at level 30 (which is 48. My Gard was level 42 with 8 speed EVs which gave 94 speed, I gave it a Macho Brace which cuts it to 47). I would use Thunder Wave and if I went first then I would run from the battle. If I went second then I knew the Metang had perfect speed, I would then use Healing Wish to KO my Gardevoir and bring in my HP checker. I can't remember what I used, I think it might have been a Starly that I bred to get Final Gambit early, but it would have been trained to have one less HP than a Metang with a 31 HP IV. If I killed it then it didn't have perfect HP and I would start running around again. Once I found one that passed the speed+HP check then I would start throwing balls. If the stats after the battle were rubbish then I would soft-reset so my Gardevoir and Starly (or whatever it was) were alive again and my o-power was back to full and start all over again. It was a pretty fun experience and I'm definitely gonna do it again. I'm currently planning to do Golurk since it's the only other genderless / mono-male Pokemon that's only in the Friend Safari and can't be DexNav'd. I might also do Ditto there since you only really need perfect HP for a battle-ready one which is easier to test in the safari rather than DexNav and hope you get lucky...
Thank You! You made it pretty easy to understand the process. I do remember seeing your cool Metagross on your trade in that nice quickball. I wanted to do the same thing for a Metagross in Dusk Ball! Thanks again for explaining the whole process!

I can hook you up with a Jolly 5IV Torchic with Speed Boost, if you still need one.
That would be awesome! I have a whole bunch of spitback Snovers and Charmanders I can trade, as well as one flawless Snover. Just let me know what I should trade you. Thanks!

Anyone has a female moon ball chimecho? I can offer any breedable HA pkm from hoenn to kalos dex.

Edit: I also need a female slakoth in level ball. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Anyone has a female moon ball chimecho? I can offer any breedable HA pkm from hoenn to kalos dex.

Edit: I also need a female slakoth in level ball. Thanks in advance.
I can give you spitbacks of both for free. Not sure if any of my Slakoths are UT though. PM/VM me if you're interested.

-
Best balls for these?
(I'm thinking Premier or Lux but I'm not sure which.)
(Any option other than Lux?)
(I kind of like Dream because fairy, but idk.)

I can give you spitbacks of both for free. Not sure if any of my Slakoths are UT though. PM/VM me if you're interested.

-
Best balls for these?
(I'm thinking Premier or Lux but I'm not sure which.)
(Any option other than Lux?)
(I kind of like Dream because fairy, but idk.)
Aggron: lux
Chandelure: dusk
Whimiscott: i like dusk/premier on it

Anyone with a spare garchompite they're willing to trade me?

Last edited:

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I need that thing that evolves Feebas that isn't pokeblocks. I forget the name of it but I will trade you quad/pent-flawless Scatterbugs for it (monsoon pattern)

edit: prism scale? I think?

I need that thing that evolves Feebas that isn't pokeblocks. I forget the name of it but I will trade you quad/pent-flawless Scatterbugs for it (monsoon pattern)

edit: prism scale? I think?
I can help you first thing in the morning because well I'm going to sleep:) I have a prism scale though I can trade you just post on my profile or pm me so I won't forget. Thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)