Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am looking for the following:

5IV Modest / Timid Magnet Pull HP Fire Magnemite
6IV Naive Protean Greninja

Any IVs:
Bold Regenerator Slowpoke
Calm / Bold Regenerator Foongus
Modest Swablu
Jolly Limber Buneary
Jolly Weedle
Timid Treecko
Jolly Male Ralts

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub
Impish Sand Force Hippopotas
Calm / Bold Magic Guard Clefairy
Jolly Defiant Pawniard
Bold Anticipation Eevee

If anyone has any of what I'm looking for, please shoot me a PM so we can work out a trade. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok ;)

But i dont know if i can breed you a fletching with good ivs, i dont have any ditto with 6 ivs on pokemon x, they are all on my AS.
Dont worry I have 6iv dittos with all Natures from Gen 5:pimp: I just need the HA Fletching and HA Froakie. I dont care about IVs I'll do the work to get them to 6ivs myself

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack

Any IVs:
Modest Swablu
Jolly Limber Buneary
Jolly Weedle
Timid Treecko

Jolly Male Ralts
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub
Jolly Defiant Pawniard
Bold Anticipation Eevee

If anyone has any of what I'm looking for, please shoot me a PM so we can work out a trade. Thanks.
I saw you crossed out some and thought "You better have not crossed out the Ralts. That took me a half hour to get."
I have the Ralts you want. My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy and I have a list of Pokemon I need for the Shiny Charm near the bottom of Page 189

Also,
I'm trying to get the shiny charm and need just a few more Pokemon. If you want, I'll trade back the Pokemon you trade to me.

If you want something in return for helping me, fell free to ask.
Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Gligar*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Amaura*
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I also need the evolutions of these so I won't trade them back unless you also trade me the evolution.

My FC is 3179 6065 6936 and My IGN is Climmy
Bumping this :P

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm trying to get a Dragonite with Extremespeed and Multiscale, but I've been reading around and it seems that the only way I can get that one move on Alpha Sapphire, is to buy HG/SS, transfer a Dragonite over from there to BW, then transfer that over to Pokemon Bank. Which seems like a ton of effort and money for one move.

Does anybody know of any other way for me to get that HA and move? Or would anybody be willing to lend me a male/breed me a Dratini with that move? I'd really appreciate it. Please message me if you have any info.

Any IVs:
Modest Swablu
Jolly Limber Buneary
Jolly Weedle
Timid Treecko
Jolly Male Ralts

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub
Jolly Defiant Pawniard
Bold Anticipation Eevee

i have a calm amoonguss and thcik fat swinbu( this one i need to breed ) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)