Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: (All Near Pentaperfect preferably) Protean Froakie, Speed Boost Venipede, Superpower and Ice Punch Swampert (BW2 Tutor only moves, this one could just be a male with any IV spread) And a 5 IV bold shuckle with sturdy. Will discuss terms in pm. Willing to trade other pentaperfects and shinies. Thank you in advance!

I just mean ribbons from things like contests HG/SS plus the golden leaves, pearl and eventually Hoenn. Obviously I can't get the vgc one until they allow non kalos born pokes in the competition but one may hope that will happen soon.
In my head untouched means it was caught and put into a box with nothing else done to it but dark ray is probably right.

Bumping my request:

LF:
Dusk Ball Kabuto because I want to be different...but I'll settle for nest ball if no one has dusk
Dream Ball Cranidos *Trade pending
Luxury Ball Shieldon

Preferably with their HAs (not required, just preferred)

Offering: Anything in my thread. Willing to do a 2/3:1 depending on gender ratios. I have some special ball pokemon not listed in my thread as well, so PM me if you have any of the above and hopefully we can work out a trade. :)

Looking for an RNG Pawniard with knock off, sucker punch, and pursuit. Adamant nature with Defiant and 31/31/31/x/31/31

All I have are spitbacks, including an adamant Pawniard Defiant and Shiny with 31/31/31/31/31/31 and another like the one I'm asking for, except it has Thief instead of Knock Off and also 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Adamant/Defiant

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Looking for an RNG Pawniard with knock off, sucker punch, and pursuit. Adamant nature with Defiant and 31/31/31/x/31/31

All I have are spitbacks, including an adamant Pawniard Defiant and Shiny with 31/31/31/31/31/31 and another like the one I'm asking for, except it has Thief instead of Knock Off and also 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Adamant/Defiant
Can you clone? If you can, you can have my shiny one free.

I checked the Spread Sheet, but al the users who have a Safari with Forretress haven't been online for a lot of time, so here's my question: Anyone got a Forretress or knows someone who has a safari with Forretress?

LF a Speed Boost Carvanha. Nature or gender does not matter as I'll be able to breed it myself. Can offer all BP items plus Evo Stones and also have a few 4 IV Pokémon.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
LF any of the following:
-HA Mienfoo
-HA Spritzee
-HA Smeargle
-HA Remoraid
-HA Alomomola
-Selfdestruct Munchlax
(evolutionary stage doesn't really matter of course)

I don't care about balls/natures/IVs/anything unspecified because i'll be breeding from them anyway. I can offer breeding leftovers, newly bred Pokemon (have a lot of resources), miscellaneous hidden abilities or transfer-only egg moves (e.g. defog scyther), or battle maison items. If you can help me, reply/pm me, then i'll show you a list of my stuff and we can sort out the details.

Still looking for a Forretress, I subscribed to that Sub-Reddit but I still need to wait since all my information are being processed by the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)