Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would very much like a shiny feebas: I have good (5-6) IV feebas (with egg moves and HA), ralts, goomy, veinpede (HA) and shiny ninetails and feroseed. PM me or reply if interested.

LF:
Dusk Ball Kabuto because I want to be different...but I'll settle for nest ball if no one has dusk
Dream Ball Cranidos
Luxury Ball Shieldon

Preferably with their HAs (not required, just preferred)

Offering: Anything in my thread. Willing to do a 2/3:1 depending on gender ratios. I have some special ball pokemon not listed in my thread as well, so PM me if you have any of the above and hopefully we can work out a trade. :)
I can get the Dream Ball Cranidos

Anyone have a Level Ball Rhyhorn spitback? Main need is the ball, but the following would help
- Adamant
- *Curse* or Fang Egg moves
- Non-English
I can give you a spitback (i can breed those egg moves, it will be a English one though).

I'm looking for a Rotom with Pain split, any IV spread is ok, the important is that it has Pain spit since I can Breed him without any problem

I can give you a Shiny Italian Larvitar, pm me if interested and thanks

I'm looking for a Rotom with Pain split, any IV spread is ok, the important is that it has Pain spit since I can Breed him without any problem

I can give you a Shiny Italian Larvitar, pm me if interested and thanks
Pain split is not an egg move for rotom, so you cannot breed it down unfortunately.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
I've seen a lot of Sport Ball ones around, but I don't think anyone has done this one before:
View attachment 26140

Scizor's wings are actually clear, so the white isn't so bad of a match (the blue is just the background from the summary screen where this sprite was ripped). If you want points for originality, go this one.
that was sorta standard back in gen 4. I used to have a bunch of those on my old thread (dif alt too)

Another question, where can I find the thread where there is the spread sheet for all the users that registered their friend safari?

I have 6 eggs that I want to check the shiny value off, anyone with Keysav that can help me? Just gotta take a shower 20-30 mins but after that I will be back. I haven't done this before but I need to hatch the egg and then enter a battle (without saving) if I understand it right?

Need help with a trade/tradeback of my Gurdurr that can be trusting...lol. my FC is in my profile. Thanks in advance.

*Bump*

Last edited:
I have 6 eggs that I want to check the shiny value off, anyone with Keysav that can help me? Just gotta take a shower 20-30 mins but after that I will be back. I haven't done this before but I need to hatch the egg and then enter a battle (without saving) if I understand it right?
I can help you, you don't have to battle, all you have to do is trade the eggs to me and then I check them with KeySav. The method you are talking about works too but takes much longer

I can RNG a Pain Split Rotom from my Dream Radar if you still want one. What IV spread, tutor moves, nature etc. do you want?
I dont know if you have the extra time, but i was also interested in a Rotom with Pain split as well...my FC is in my profile if you can help me.

Last edited:
So I received a perfect Jolly Ponyta from Wonder Trade, w/ Hypnosis, Low Kick, Horn Drill & Morning Sun (Poke Ball). Any one want it?

I also have a 5IV Timid Helioptile (Dry Skin) Modest Solosis (Overcoat) available.

Just looking for 5IV Pokemon that I don't have, egg moves and ball aren't essential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)