Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mest up a GTS trade and lost my Destiny Nott :(
That stupid girl thats supposed to show up, is just not showing.
I have
Aron/HS,IH, DR and Superpower
Larvitar/DD, SR, AP and Pursuit
to anyone who can help!

Ps.. I cant seem to get SR onto Aron. Any suggestions?
Breed with Tyrunt/Tyrantrum.

Edit: Or just go follow the ninja .com's advice.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is it possible to ID abuse in 4th Gen to re-nickname something coming from a 3rd Gen game (In this case a bunch of Colosseum/XD stuff)?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Has anyone gotten a female Pokeball Vivillon? Everyone I've seen has only gotten male. Serebii says it's either gender, but I'm starting to have my doubts (plus the Prismillon was male only)...

Thanks! :D

edit: I too have received several male only

Has anyone gotten a female Pokeball Vivillon? Everyone I've seen has only gotten male. Serebii says it's either gender, but I'm starting to have my doubts (plus the Prismillon was male only)...

Might be one of those "determined gender when you get the wondercard". All my fancy vivs were female on one game, but male on the other one. I'm guessing pokeball viv is the same.

what *Trev* says I seem to be getting all males as well but its the same as the fancy vivillon

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Might be one of those "determined gender when you get the wondercard". All my fancy vivs were female on one game, but male on the other one. I'm guessing pokeball viv is the same.
Thanks, Trev. I'm sure that is still the case. I've actually tried restoring a save from before I got the wondercard, checking, restoring, etc., but I've only gotten male (~20 times XD). I just wasn't sure if I was having really bad luck. I don't think it's linked to the TID/SV either.

edit: thanks for the input too Raichufan92 :)

edit2: Ok so the probability of that occurring 20 times would be 0.5^20...yeah, something else is going on.

Last edited:
[quoreall"Gamer4Life, post: 5648654, member: 229553"]Mest up a GTS trade and lost my Destiny Nott :(
I have
to anyone who can help!

E[/quote]
Mest up a GTS trade and lost my Destiny Nott :(
I have
to anyone who can help!

Ps.. I cant seem to get SR onto Aron. Any suggestions?
Ok,got SR onto Aron. Via Tyrant. Really need a Destiny Knott now lol

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone would possibly be nice enough to help me get either a

Scizor Adamant 5 IV (hp atk def sdef spd) Light Metal and Knock off

or
Garchomp Jolly 5 IV (hp atk def sdef spd) Rough Skin and Stealth Rock
these are the only 2 pokemon I want with transfer abilities and I know alot of players with the older games, pokebank, and action replay can generate them, I myself have none of these and if at all possible you could help me obtain one of these as they are my 2 favorite pokemon I will do something for you if possible maybe breed a perfect 6 gen for you or something I just really want these 2 for the builds I use to run and im pretty new to the game but wanna be as competitive as possible and these 2 seem out of my reach without a little help from someone with access to theys items.

I think it has to do with the region set on your 3DS. For example, whenever you pop on, I see your location announced as United States.
Oh really? So that would mean that I'd be able to get the Pokeball Vivillon even though I'm actually in Malaysia? (I do use an America 3DS and my region is US only because Pokebank is not available in Malaysia ... for some reason ... *sigh*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)