Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

You come across a strange cave, hidden almost deliberately behind vines and a single bush. "Venusaur, use cut!" you cry, and your trusty partner bellows "Saur!" and slices open the cave entrance with sharp vines. Once inside, you return him to his ball, and discover with amazement strange dots marking the wall. Three paths diverge in front of you.

The dots marking the left tunnel read:

The dots marking the middle tunnel read:

The dots marking the right tunnel read:

You feel a strange power drawing you in down the three hallways, a power that commands, but also makes you feel weak. You know that you might not have the energy to travel for a long period of time down a hallway. Whatever steps you make down the hallway you choose must be efficient and quick, though you will not have any light to guide you (unfortunately, you left your Lampent at home today). Whatever path you choose might be your last, but you cannot resist; you know there must be something colossal at the end of each of these tunnels...

For this giveaway you must pick a path to travel down, and enter a sequence of commands to control your character. The end of each tunnel is 15 steps away, and you only have the time to take 25 30 steps before the mysterious tunnel drains your life force away. If you try to take a step forward while facing a wall you will go nowhere, just like in real Pokémon games. Choose your steps wisely, and comment with them on the post on my profile in this format (all in one post):

L
U
U
R
D
R
U
L
...and so on until you've entered in 25 30 commands.

If you make it to the end of any tunnel, you will receive a reward. Since this is a difficult giveaway, at the top of each hour your energy will be restored, and you will be allowed another entry. I will let you know if you get it right. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm US Eastern Time, so make sure to get your last entries in before then! You may only win one prize.

HINT #1: The only path that you will ever move "Down" on is the right one.

HINT #2: Each tunnel is an actual twisted line I drew on a piece of graph paper, not a random sequence of directions. It's NOT like Turnback Cave. If you move Left and then Right, you've basically cancelled out your previous step.

HINT #3: "Slaking, use Strength!" you cry. Slaking's extra strength allows you to take 30 steps into the darkness, as opposed to the previous 25.

HINT #4: You remember your Electivire, and suddenly an idea comes to you. "Electivire, use Flash!" Electivire's glow is not enough to dispel the powerful darkness completely, but it is enough to reveal the first 3 steps down each hallway:

Left: L, L, L
Middle: U, U, L
Right: R, R, U

HINT #5: You hear a loud rumble, and suddenly an avalanche of ice comes crashing down the left tunnel, blocking it off. Although you now have no access to that tunnel, you hear softer rumblings down the other tunnels...it sounds like something is moving. (You now need one less step to reach the end of either remaining tunnel.)

HINT #6: Another loud rumble reaches your ears, and you see a large sheet of metal spring up from the ground, forming an impenetrable barrier between you and the middle tunnel. The only way forward now lies to your right. But wait...one of your Pokéballs is shaking. You let it fly, and out comes Alakazam! It closes its eyes, and suddenly, you can see yourself through the eyes of something big...you are now able to see how close you get to it with every attempt! (From now on, I will let you know how many spaces from the end you are with every guess).

HINT: #7: Everyone is now allowed 2 guesses per hour, whenever they choose!

HINT #8: There is no reason to ever go left in the right tunnel.

Prizes Already Claimed:

#378 Regice
Lv. 65 UT

Nature: Calm
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Gravity, Block, Signal Beam, Snore
OT: Tate 24975

Non Redistributable
Found by Lady Valkyrie in the Left tunnel!

#379 Registeel

Lv. 65 UT
Nature: Careful
Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Magnet Rise
OT: Tate 24975
Non Redistributable

Found by Relovan in the Middle tunnel!

Last edited:
First TSV hatch!

#303 Mawile

Nickname: Double Down
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Sound
OT: mechaDamage | ID: 14302
Special thanks to BriarRose for checking the eggs for me and Fire_Damage from Reddit for hatching it for me.

So... anybody able and willing to clone me a few of these (and possibly any or all future TSV hatches I do)?
Got clones!

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm looking for the for the following:

Female Eevee with Anticipation in a Heal Ball
Female Chatot in a Love Ball
Female Torkoal in a Dream Ball

Your deed will be paid.
Thank you! ^ ^;

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY (PART 2)***

With a grinding roar, a cascade of falling rocks blocks the third tunnel, leaving you standing stranded with no way forward. You are about to turn back when the floor suddenly gives out beneath you, and you all tumbling down a giant chasm in the ground. You land in a small room, with doorways in front of you, behind you, and to your left and right. An inscription on the floor reads:

The darkness is heavier down here, but your Alakazam helps you to determine that this chamber is only 4 steps away! Unfortunately, the tunnel is draining your life force at a much faster rate down here, so you will only have the energy to take 6 steps. Which direction will you choose to go?
For the final part of the giveaway, the chamber is 4 measly steps away. Not only that, but I have given each of the winners of the giveaway the right direction to go for one step. I know the correct direction to take the first step, Lady Valkyrie knows the right direction to take the second step, Valzy knows the right direction to take the third step, and Relovan knows the right direction to take the final step into the chamber.

Sounds easy, right? Wrong. Each of the previous listed users is given permission to lie about which direction to take. Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? It's up to you to decide whether to follow their advice or to ignore it.

The rules in summary:
1) There are 4 steps total to the final chamber, and you are allowed to comment on my profile with 6 directions (compared to the 15 steps and 30 directions from last time).
2) Myself and the 3 other users have the true directions to the final chamber, and are able to either give accurate advice or lie.
3) You may post twice per hour, whenever you like.

Last edited:
Would anyone have a Pawniard/Bisharp with the egg moves Pursuit and Stealth Rock? The IVs, Nature and Pokeball don't matter.

Hello!

I'm looking for the for the following:

Female Eevee with Anticipation in a Heal Ball
Female Chatot in a Love Ball
Female Torkoal in a Dream Ball

Your deed will be paid.
Thank you! ^ ^;
I can quickly breed you a spitback of a love ball chatot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)