Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote="Esmeya, post: 5663758, member: 204300"
What flargabluhbluh said about Monsoon is correct. You also won't be able to get Icy Snow from Norway, because we aren't good enough apparently; but you can get it from Yukon, Canada instead.[/quote]
I thought Tundra was the set pattern for Norway, or is it different in north/south and/or with EU/NA 3DS?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought Tundra was the set pattern for Norway, or is it different in north/south and/or with EU/NA 3DS?
If I remember correctly my Icy Snow Vivillon pattern was obtained by selecting Norway. I believe Svalbard (furthest North listed) was the subregion. [For reference; UK 2DS, although I highly doubt that matters.]

Hi!

I'm a french player of Pokemon X &Y.

I came here because I'm looking for english male 6ivs perfect pokemon in order to do the Masuda method.

So i'm looking for pokemon from the following egg groups:
-Bug
-Human like
-Mineral
-Water 3

If you are from the others i can eventually accept. To have various pokemon with 6iv can save time in transmitting moves.

I can offer some french 6ivs:
- Shroomish (group: fairy - grass) x4
- Litwick (group: amorphous) x8
and i can quickly breed 6iv from Dragon and Flying group.

I'm not looking for a particular pokemon, only english male 6ivs pokemon from the mentioned groups.

Thanks!

My friend code: 1590-4786-0969

Ps: if i do some mistakes, i'm sorry, my english is quit limited .. lol

I have a few simple questions about RNGing Suicune in HG/SS.

1. Is Suicune considered "Method K" and "Stationary Pokemon" in the Time Finder?
2. Are there any frame advancements when interacting with Suicune?

.com

Grumpy old man
I have a few simple questions about RNGing Suicune in HG/SS.

1. Is Suicune considered "Method K" and "Stationary Pokemon" in the Time Finder?
2. Are there any frame advancements when interacting with Suicune?
For future reference; this thread is for gen <5 RNG assistance :).
But:
1. Yes, it's method K (as it's not roaming upon encounter).
2. No, proceed as usual (e.g. if it's on frame 30, perform the call for frame 29 and then encounter).

Hi. I'm setting up KeySav, and I'm wondering if the 6 Pokemon that have to be generated in my game have to be freshly caught or if I can use old catches.

Edit: I used old Pokémon I had caught during my playthrough of the game (say 10 months ago?) and it worked perfectly.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
Hi. I'm setting up KeySav, and I'm wondering if the 6 Pokemon that have to be generated in my game have to be freshly caught or if I can use old catches.
This is probably best answered by Kaphotics, however when I did mine I used 6 random UT Pokémon I had already and this caused no issues. [Although since I'm slow, you could've probably caught 6 Pokémon in the time I took to answer :P.]

Edit: If you decide to try it with random Pokémon, please feel free to edit into your post whether it worked or not so it can be used for future reference. :)

Last edited:
Nope, no Powersaves. Only your 3DS, SD card and your computer (hopefully it has an SD card reader) + KeyBV, that's it and someone to battle quickly if you don't have a second DS. Which shouldn't be too hard.
Cool I have all of those things. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Another round of changes to my Trade Thread (still closed till Monday tho).

Pretty much done with the thread, just busy making better breeding mothers.

Any last suggestions?

Link in sig.

Anyone else started SRing the event Heracross/Pinsir yet? I'm not sure what goal to set here. I've got Heracross, maybe at least relatively superior potential with Adamant or Jolly nature? Am I aiming too low? I know some of you here are insane :p

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
I wanna try this 40-peso ($0.93-0.95) SD card drive I bought, and I also wanna check my eggs.
So looking for someone who will "battle" with me.
I'll just forfeit anyway, to check my egg SVs via KeyBV.

Butterfly collecting (again)

Looking for Icy Snow + Sun Scatterbug eggs. PLEASE don't offer me bugs that have already been hatched.

Babies must be Timid, HP Ground prefered but not necessary. Wouldn't want to force HP breeding on anyone TBH.

Offering Ocean patterns eggs in return. Or anything from my thread really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)