Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does anyone have a shiny slugma spitback I can have? Always wanted one. And what is a good move set for absol, I'm currently using me first, swords dance, night slash and sucked punch
Drop me first for flamethrower or fireblast
And night slash can go for play rough if you want

What's the best move for this Cloyster in the last slot?

Cloyster
Jolly | Skill Link
252 Atk/4 HP/252 Spe
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- ?

Thinking of either Ice Shard, Razor Shell, or Waterfall.

Hi there! I'm currently looking for a Charmander with Charizardite Y and a Timid nature.

In other words, the following (bolded words are necessity; the rest is just preferable):

Charmander @ Charizardite Y
Timid | Blaze
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

What I'm offering for this Charmander with Charizardite Y:

SHINY Honedge (F) [ITA]
Brave (+Atk, -Spe) | No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
No EVs
Original Trainer: ANGELO
Trainer ID: 51411

If you have this Charmander I'm looking for, please respond here or PM me. I'll be eternally grateful!! :D

What's the best move for this Cloyster in the last slot?

Cloyster
Jolly | Skill Link
252 Atk/4 HP/252 Spe
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Icicle Spear
- ?

Thinking of either Ice Shard, Razor Shell, or Waterfall.
Razor shell. I guess waterfall would be better BP and acc wise, so you could also use that. I would use ice shard on a shell smash set. Most of the things that you would outspeed their priority wouldn't like the hit, but you really need water stab of some sort. Ice shard even coming off +2 isn't terribly powerful, and razor shell would allow you to hit steel types neutrally and depending on there secondary type, SE.

Edit: cloyster doesn't get waterfall, so razor shell is your best bet :].

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm currently looking for a Charmander with Charizardite Y and a Timid nature.

In other words, the following (bolded words are necessity; the rest is just preferable):

Charmander @ Charizardite Y
Timid | Blaze
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

What I'm offering for this Charmander with Charizardite Y:

SHINY Honedge (F) [ITA]
Brave (+Atk, -Spe) | No Guard
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
No EVs
Original Trainer: ANGELO
Trainer ID: 51411

If you have this Charmander I'm looking for, please respond here or PM me. I'll be eternally grateful!! :D
I have one, you'll have to wait til Sunday tho. And I don't mind if you accept an offer from someone who can give it sooner, either :p

I have one, you'll have to wait til Sunday tho. And I don't mind if you accept an offer from someone who can give it sooner, either :p
Awesome! I'll let you know if anyone else makes an offer, but as of right now, I wouldn't mind waiting until Sunday! Does your Charmander have everything I asked for or just the necessities? Just curious. :P

Awesome! I'll let you know if anyone else makes an offer, but as of right now, I wouldn't mind waiting until Sunday! Does your Charmander have everything I asked for or just the necessities? Just curious. :P
I can breed a 5IV timid one really easily, I have a 5IV Timid Charizard and a 6IV ditto.

Repost!

I'm looking for the different Floette flower colors with Symbiosis and in matching balls.

They can be fresh caught from the Friend Safari (actually, that is preferred). I need the orange and white flower colors.

Please PM me if you can help ^_^

I can offer some 5 IV spitbacks with four egg moves, or a PP Up.

I'm getting off for the night (2:30 am here), but feel free to PM me if you have access to these.

Looking for a Hidden Ability Psyduck/Golduck (Swift Swim). IVs/Natures dont matter.

Offering:

Lickitung (F/M) @ Love Ball
Careful Nature
Ability: Own Tempo
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Hammer Arm, Curse, Body Slam

Edit: I have more than one Lickitung, so I'll also trade for a Hidden Ability Mr. Mime.
Repost

Oh boy it's time for a giveaway! I've been looking forward to this one, too!

I'll explain all the details and stuff in the rules, but first check out what I'll be giving away!

Nature: Jolly
Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]
OT: Trogdor 02272
Level 40 UT

Post on my profile, and for the love of Giratina do NOT reply to this post. Seriously.
Here's the fun bit: I'm only giving ONE away. It's going to a certain somebody who can tell me exactly WHY I'm giving it away. (hint: The Pokémon Species, Today's date, and my history as a Pokémon master are all hugely relevant.)
If you ask nicely, I may PM you another hint, but only if it's a specific answer to a specific question.
This will go on until MIDNIGHT my time (EST), or until somebody gets the above correct. In the even that nobody does... well we'll see.
As always, include "ty based Dragon-man" in your post.
Yeah that's about it
Congrats to Superimp for winning! Thanks everybody!
And remember to stay out of the tall grass

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know where I can find a list (that's arranged by region) of Pokemon that can be in Dream Ball?
Try here (wait for it to finish loading :P) for Dream World and here for Dream Radar Pokémon.

Edit: Actually, you may not have meant Dream World Area by region... In which case you can probably ignore this.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any redis that they could give me so I could get back into wifi battling? I just have one team so it's kinda stale at this point haha, if redis aren't a thing anymore, I'm sorry about this post.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have any redis that they could give me so I could get back into wifi battling? I just have one team so it's kinda stale at this point haha, if redis aren't a thing anymore, I'm sorry about this post.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for, can you be a little more specific? :)

I was wondering if anyone had any redistribute pokemon they could give me to kinda build up my wifi pokemon again. I haven't really played competitively since gen 4, and I only have one team on my game atm, and i'm so bored with it haha.

I was wondering if anyone had any redistribute pokemon they could give me to kinda build up my wifi pokemon again. I haven't really played competitively since gen 4, and I only have one team on my game atm, and i'm so bored with it haha.
Like clones you can use and trade that kind redis?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do you mean like clones of Battle Ready Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)