Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for HA abra and frogadier. I can offer 5iv timid fennekin(HA) and gastly, jolly gible(HA) or breeding service. Pm me for more details.

T-Tar can run Fire Punch although its not totally common, mine does for example with a choice scarf, so either bulletpunch weakend T-Tar or use super power if you know hes not scarfed late game
Yes but i think that most of the people will run garchomp as a late game cleaner since he is faster and can do a massive damage with a ease.
Looking for someone who can train pokes in 5gen with move tutors!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes but i think that most of the people will run garchomp as a late game cleaner since he is faster and can do a massive damage with a ease.
Looking for someone who can train pokes in 5gen with move tutors!
You can't trade via wi-fi in previous gens anymore.

Does anyone have a HP fighting Ditto they don't mind parting with?

I have:
  • Modest trophy shiny Sneasel (XX/XX/31/XX/XX/31)
  • Adamant male Japanese Honedge (31/31/31/31/31/XX)
  • Jolly female Japanese Smeargle. Moody (31/31/XX/31/31/31)
  • Calm male Japanese Evee. Adaptability (31/XX/31/XX/31/31)
  • Adamant male Absol. Pressure (XX/31/31/31/31/31) Play Rough / Zen Headbutt / Baton Pass / Megahorn
  • Jolly female Japanese Budew. Leaf Guard (XX/00/31/XX/31/XX) Extrasensory / Giga Drain / Sleep Powder / Leaf Storm
I can also breed (31/31/31/XX/31/00) Ferroseeds with Stealth Rock / Spikes / Leech Seed but they will be in pokeballs.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What?! Someone told me here that we cant get pokes from 5gen anymore is that true?
I'm not "someone" and no, you can't trade with people over wi-fi in previous gens anymore only through local trades.

You can trade your own Pokemon up through Gen 3 to 5 then bank, but no one is going to be able to help you tutor because they can't trade you over wi-fi in Gen 4-5.

I'm not "someone" and no, you can't trade with people over wi-fi in previous gens anymore only through local trades.

You can trade your own Pokemon up through Gen 3 to 5 then bank, but no one is going to be able to help you tutor because they can't trade you over wi-fi in Gen 4-5.
Im sorry for calling you someone! :) and thats is very bad!
Someone have a scizor with superpwer and knock off?

Breeding myself a teddiursa and I got two 31/31/31/X/31/31 ones in the same batch. So I have spare if anyone wants him. He's in a repeat ball with Counter, Night Slash, Cross Chop and Play Rough as egg moves. He's adamant, and he's free if that wasn't clear.

I'm looking for the following Pokémon:
- a female No Guard Karrablast @ Timer/Great/Luxury Ball
- a female Iron Fist Timburr/Gurdurr @ Luxury Ball

Please CMT. Thanks! ;3

Hi! I don't really want one of your pokemon but if you have access to a move_tutor with signal beam, hyper voice, and super power for my jolteon, sylveon, and flareon respectively that would be awesome!!

I don't have much to trade though

I have a crappy shiny venasaur
5 iv bold eevee with wishx2
a 5 iv mudkip with avalanch counter mirror coat and curse
a treecko with dragon breath endevaor worry seed and synthesis

I also have some mega stones and like 200 battle mansion points

I know this isn't much but I would really appreciate it!

Looking for a Hidden Ability Ralts with Shadow Sneak. Ivs don't matter (they would help make the breeding process faster) and I WOULD like it in a fancy ball, but it's not gonna happen XD
I'll give ya a Flash Fire Litwick with Heat Wave in a Dusk Ball (Female) if you can get me one :)

So... no chance of getting a 6iv non-english ditto w/o pokébank?

looking for a 5iv modest female charmander (must have 31iv on spA) I can give you a 5iv adamant dratini just tell me which stat you don't mind not being 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)