Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took me about 2 weeks to do it legitimately, and that was when I had all the pokemon available, just in previous gens. (Had to evolve them and whatnot)
Just posting as reference for you in case you didn't have access/don't agree with the Pokécheck method.

I have one if you still need it, but unless you can trade very soon after I post this, it might be a few hours 'til I can get you it :]
Capt would you happen to have another of those clauncher?

Hey guys!

I'm planning to breed a Clefable. I would like to know if there's any way to make Clefairy hatch from eggs instead of Cleffa when breeding with Clefairy? Am I really supposed to evolve said Cleffa each time I add an egg move to it or get a better IV spread?

Hey guys!

I'm planning to breed a Clefable. I would like to know if there's any way to make Clefairy hatch from eggs instead of Cleffa when breeding with Clefairy? Am I really supposed to evolve said Cleffa each time I add an egg move to it or get a better IV spread?
Yeah you have to evolve it every time..what egg moves are you goin for? I just got done breeding some cleffas

giving away these:

(F)-modest-insomnia-xx/31/31/31/31/31
(M)-modest-insomnia-31/xx/31/31/31/31

lol don't ask me why they are modest^^
I also hope the male one finds a new home.

Giveaway ends in one hour.

If you want to give me something in return I am mostly looking for 6th gen female spitbacks in unconventional balls.
But as stated above: this is a giveaway, so you don't need to give me anything.

Last edited:
giving away these:

If you want to give me something in return I am mostly looking for 6th gen female spitbacks in unconventional balls.
I'll take the male. I'll add you now.

giving away these:

Can I haz a female one :3

giving away these:

Female please?

Hey guys I need a few things I'm offering shinies in return.
I need a thundurus with Hidden Power Flying. (Or ice. Preferably flying.) 252 Sp atk 252 Spe 4 Sp def

I also need a hasty sand veil garchomp with 31/31/31/31/31/31 252 Spe 222 Atk 34 Sp Atk
and lastly a quiet aiegislash/doublade with 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 240 Hp 16 Atk 252 Sp atk

If you can do this I can offer Shiny calm klefki with 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Shiny calm Florges 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Blue flower shiny)

Shiny modest raindish squirtle with egg moves dragon pulse aura sphere and water spout 31/xx/31/31/31/31
and lastly a shiny timid 6IV abra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)