Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Icy Snow, Timid, 5iv, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Female, Compound eyes, Vivillon (Scatterbug).
Meadow, Timid, 5iv, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Female, Compound eyes, Vivillon (Scatterbug).

FT: Garden, Timid, 5iv, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Compound eyes, Vivillon (Scatterbug) in a premier ball.

PM me, thanks.

So I just caught a MODEST nature Xerneas on my younger brother X game.
IV's are:
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31

Keep?

Edit

That is one to definitivly keep. Ideally, the speed should be 31, but I settled with 30 on my timid one last reset (which I regret though, due to not too great defenses). But it should get the work done, that one :)
Alright that makes me feel better. Lol. I was hoping to get a 5 IV but after an hour of Soft reseting I've had enough .

anyone can help me to complete pokedex, please?
i need only to see a few pokes(you dont have to give them to me)
i can give a few perfect/spitback in return but i doubt anyone will want
LF:
milotic, kingdra, magmortar, porygon2, porygonz, weavile, gliscor, togekiss,
please people, i need only them for dex.
please pm me

Hi, does anyone know if Gen 6 has item clause? Excuse the nooby question :D
Item clause only applies for vgc battles and battle spot. If you're playing by the standard smogon rules there is no item clause, so you could for example have leftovers on every pokemon of your team.

There seem to be a lot of 6IV shiny pokes from previous gens going around for trade. Not legendaries, just regular pokes but shiny with perfect natures and stats. Are these likely to be legit?

I only got into pokemon trading this gen so I haven't a clue about how easy/difficult it was to obtain legitimate 6iv shinies from previous gens and presumably there's no way to know for sure if something has been generated with a programme and transferred now pokebank is open?

There seem to be a lot of 6IV shiny pokes from previous gens going around for trade. Not legendaries, just regular pokes but shiny with perfect natures and stats. Are these likely to be legit?

I only got into pokemon trading this gen so I haven't a clue about how easy/difficult it was to obtain legitimate 6iv shinies from previous gens and presumably there's no way to know for sure if something has been generated with a programme and transferred now pokebank is open?
The pokemon you see are most likely obtained through RNG abuse. They are legit though however some people may not accept RNG'ed pokes.

Looking for Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita and a Pokemon with Pokerus. I can offer legitimate Mewtwo/Palkia/Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit/2 Masterballs/Suicune/Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos and more. I need them for Pokemon Pearl, so you have to have Pearl/Diamond/Platinum.

The natures of the Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita do not matter. I just need one so I can breed it for the nature/IV's/etc I want.

And any pokemon able to pass on Pokerus to mine will do. I do not care what Pokemon it is/nature/etc.

Looking for Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita and a Pokemon with Pokerus. I can offer legitimate Mewtwo/Palkia/Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit/2 Masterballs/Suicune/Articuno/Moltres/Zapdos and more. I need them for Pokemon Pearl, so you have to have Pearl/Diamond/Platinum.

The natures of the Totodile/Cyndaquil/Chikorita do not matter. I just need one so I can breed it for the nature/IV's/etc I want.

And any pokemon able to pass on Pokerus to mine will do. I do not care what Pokemon it is/nature/etc.
I guess HG/SS also would work :P

I didn't know whether or not you can trade from Pearl to HG/SS. xD I have been out of Pokemon for far too long.
Ye, that is how you get pokés that learn defog from the DPP over to XY. You learn it in DPP, trade to HG/SS, transfer to BW/B2W2 and lastly transfer to XY :)
HG/SS is to DPP as FR/LG was to RSE, so it's possible to trade between them.

FT:
Xerneas
Nature: Modest
Hidden Power: Ice
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 24 - 25
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Since you know it got HP ice, you can recalculate the IV's for more excact values. My guess is 31/24/28-29/31/31/30-31. If you go to the IV checker, he can give you excactly which are 31

Ye, that is how you get pokés that learn defog from the DPP over to XY. You learn it in DPP, trade to HG/SS, transfer to BW/B2W2 and lastly transfer to XY :)
HG/SS is to DPP as FR/LG was to RSE, so it's possible to trade between them.
Ahh makes sense. I need to trade in some old games and try to get Pokemon HG/SS, Black&White, and X&Y and a Nintendo DSI. lol Maybe thinking about bringing in my PS3 since my controller quit on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)