Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no actual idea, but it would make sense. An IV gives one stat at level 100, so if they round down, at level 50 the IV's 30 and 31 would yield the same stats.
Logically, anyways. Again, no proof whatsoever.
Esmeya figured it out for me, the spread is 31/31/31/x/30/31 and apparently at level 50 IV values of 30-31 don't make a difference in the stat value.

But if it was 31 thw judge would tell you
I realize... I'm saying that if it had a Sp. Def stat of 30 (meaning the judge didn't mention it, as stated) and that IV's rounded down, then it would still be considered flawless statwise.
Esmeya figured it out for me, the spread is 31/31/31/x/30/31 and apparently at level 50 IV values of 30-31 don't make a difference in the stat value.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
So good for you :]

I have a question... If I have a Kyurem and a Zekrom of different nature and want to fuse them together to make Kyurem-B, what nature will Kyurem-"B"?(lol) Same thing with them being EV trained in different fields, which EV's will the Kyurem-B have?

I have a question... If I have a Kyurem and a Zekrom of different nature and want to fuse them together to make Kyurem-B, what nature will Kyurem-"B"?(lol) Same thing with them being EV trained in different fields, which EV's will the Kyurem-B have?
it's all the original kyurem's. nature, ev's, iv's.

edit: it also maintains kyu's shininess, if applicable.

edit 2: ... AND level... i think that covers everything.

the kyurem, by the logic that it was a kyreum B is just a form of the original

I'm 90% positive everything comes straight from the Kyurem.
EDIT- Shedinja'd

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat)

Last edited:
Shiny 6 iv Chespin impish with bulletproof and 5 IV Goomey modest for trade
Looking for other shinies 5-6 iv (only interested in gen 6 shinys)

Also looking for Mismagius and Growlithes (it can be any nature/ivs, I just want them for breeding). offering pumpkaboo and goomey 5 iv spitbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)