Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a VGC 14 Player ^^
sassy + 0 Speed is the standard set because it allows Amoongus to counter enemy trick room teams with spaming spore (he has 30 Speed and outslows nearly everything) a neutral nature brings nearly no benefits since amoongus is slow as shit anyways and will never outspeed anything (except its using trick room :P) regenerator is at least equally good as effect spore, i personally prefer it since it allows you to recover your health after a ragepowder or generell opponent attack while switching in an intimidate user
I use T-wave team...but...it sounds good. :3 I'd love to have it.:D

I use T-wave team...but...it sounds good. :3 I'd love to have it.:D
I have a spare one (female 4 IVs with 0 Speed) if you would like it ;-) if you need anything in particular, just let me now. I have a full VGC box with nearly any VGC set which is more or less common.

I have a spare one (female 4 IVs with 0 Speed) if you would like it ;-) if you need anything in particular, just let me now. I have a full VGC box with nearly any VGC set which is more or less common.
Good, last 2 team members are legends...as first 3 ones. xD

i just have 8 three IVs english dittos
anyone please trade them for non english dittos with 3 or more ivs too?
i have one shiny too, but it has only 1 iv

i traded some of them for my friend right now
but i have those:
hp, def, satt ditto
att, def, satt dittos(2 of them)
att, satt, sdef ditto
def, sdef, speed ditto

do you want any?

Hey that really is awesome! How do you get in the VGC?

No XD sorry, I meant how do you compete in the VGC? How do you get involved?
I started watching it on youtube and then i played on showdown, and after i got used to the metagame i decided to go for a real tournament. The next tournament in my area is in a few months, so i decided to just start building op mons for the competition, meanwhile i have acces to nearly everything i want ;-) if you want a VGC battle im always up for one ;-)

Anyone got a Shelgon friend safari and/or a 5-6iv bagon/shelgon/salamence? Other 5iv pokes to offer and four friend safaris

A Fire safari with Magmar, Larvesta, and Delphox
An Electric safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, and Zebstrika
A Water safari with Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogedier
And
An Ice safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Cloyster

Anyone got a Shelgon friend safari and/or a 5-6iv bagon/shelgon/salamence? Other 5iv pokes to offer and four friend safaris

A Fire safari with Magmar, Larvesta, and Delphox
An Electric safari with Pachirisu, Electabuzz, and Zebstrika
A Water safari with Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogedier
And
An Ice safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Cloyster
Check my store for your dragon needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)