Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the following Female Pokemon, IVs don't matter. I have the following 4-5 IV spitbacks: Chlorophyll Relaxed/Timid Bulbasaur, Drought Vulpix, Timid Charmander, Adamant Baton Pass Speed Boost Torchic.

Bold Friend Guard Clefairy
Modest/Timid Larvesta
I got both modest and timid larvesta, do you still need them?

Could you do a tradeback with the Darkrai with me? Only need that one, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Meloetta, Manaphy, Regigigas and Arceus still from the legends, and as you see, most are event only.
im confused do you think i have darkrai ? all those youve listed i need ALL would be traded back to you where they belong i dont want to keep just need for dex

Well I have latios, cresselia, darkrai, keldeo, landorus, shaymin, and genesect if you need them :D
yes i need them all would be traded back where they belong just need for dex i dont need cresselia or darkai everything else i need i traded for the dex pg of those two b4 thank u

im confused do you think i have darkrai ? all those youve listed i need ALL would be traded back to you where they belong i dont want to keep just need for dex
Pay attention to who ppl are quoting, not every single listing legends are a replay to you.

Could you do a tradeback with the Darkrai with me? Only need that one, Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi, Meloetta, Manaphy, Regigigas and Arceus still from the legends, and as you see, most are event only.
Sure :D
I could also use those dex entries. I can give you leftovers or a lucky egg or both as a reward if you want
Nah, it's ok. I'll do it for free :D
yes i need them all would be traded back where they belong just need for dex i dont need cresselia or darkai everything else i need i traded for the dex pg of those two b4 thank u
sure, but just to clarify. You don't need cresselia and darkrai for the dex or do you ?

if i do trade backs with any one on here can you please write on here that the trade back went well to let everyone know that im not keeping them just using trade for the dex pgs thanks

I am still 100 off from completing dex, most are just leveling though and the few legends I still need
same with me its just the legends that are stoping me from having full nat dex :( i just need 32 legends then the charm is mine so please people help me get my shiny charm thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)