Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have pokerus? Even if you don't, add me. I have some pretty good trades. Fc-4253 3915 0262
do you still need rus? I can give it to you.
looking for a 31/31/31/X/X/31 male poke belonging to monster egg group (for example charizard/ tyranitar/ aggron/ garchomp/ haxorus/ druddigon/ avalugg)... I just want to borrow it for a few mins because that spread would help me a lot in succeeding in the pseudo-RNG method for eggs, then I'll give it back!
still need to borrow the monster pokemon?

does anyone here have a 4-5IV Mold Breaker Drilbur? I'm very desperate for one. I have various spitbacks to offer. someone please halp

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm in need of a dusk stone. Can trade quiet 0 speed Mareep spitbacks with 3 flawless IVs for one.

Actually, I am changing my previous offer.

I will trade a perfect 5 IV Timid Ditto in exchange for Charizardite Y and Mewtwonite Y. That's it.

Would anyone happen to know if you transfer a Pokemon over to X and Y with move tutor moves such as Stealth Rock on Pawniard, would they pass as egg moves as well breeding in Pokemon X and Y?

Anyone happen to know the the delay from doing a trade, untill shutting off DS, for a clone to happen? Seen all from 4s to 8s delay, so not sure what.

Updated items wants 12/23/13

Scope Lens
Zoom Lens
Aggronite
Heracronite
Houndoomite
Charizardite Y
Mewtonite Y

Have to trade

Leftovers (asking for Scope Lens and Zoom Lens for this, 1 for 1 on the mega stones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)