Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offering some 5 IV pokemon, reply if your interested in the following:
Male
Infiltrator Timid Noibat 31/x/31/31/31/31
Torrent Modest Squirtle 31/x/31/31/31/31 *with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere
Female
Jolly Meditite 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Bullet Punch and Drain Punch
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Outrage, Stealth Rock, and Dragon Dance
Frisk Shuppet(Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Destiny Bond
Soundproof Whismur(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Swift Swim Magikarp(Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Male
Female
x2 Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 *with Outrage, Stealth Rock, and Dragon Dance
Do you happen too have a Frisk Shuppet (Adamant) with Destiny Bond?

I can help you clone your Pokemon in exchange that i can keep one for my self "i offer Shiny Flawless Collateral" to show that im not going to take the pokemon i can help you cloone your shiny+ Items on them

In Game Name: Zague

FC: 0189-9602-8748

I can help you clone your Pokemon in exchange that i can keep one for my self "i offer Shiny Flawless Collateral" to show that im not going to take the pokemon i can help you cloone your shiny+ Items on them

In Game Name: Zague

FC: 0189-9602-8748
Can you clone my non shiny 6 IV charmander?

Anyone want to help a bro out?
Looking for a stury skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind. Doesn't have to be fully IV bred. I can offer shiny gengar.
Friend code: 3582-9082-6701

Looking for female Immunity Gligar in Heal Ball or Luxury Ball; nature and IVs do not matter as long as the Gligar is female, its ability is Immunity, and it is in Heal Ball or Luxury Ball. I can trade 4 IVs Rotom for it, or you can check my thread for anything you like.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for female Immunity Gligar in Heal Ball or Luxury Ball; nature and IVs do not matter as long as the Gligar is female, its ability is Immunity, and it is in Heal Ball or Luxury Ball. I can trade 4 IVs Rotom for it, or you can check my thread for anything you like.
I can trade you one :)

Last edited:
Sorry if this a bit early. The gates of the 5th gen hell are soon to re-open. I never really understood how the dream world worked, so I won't have access to some of the useful hidden abilities that we can't get from the FS/hordes. Breeding season......its upon us. My reason for this post is to let it be known that if a hidden ability is supplied to me, I will be happy to put in all the footwork. This is way we can both reap the benefits of flawless breeding.

Because Infernape is my favorite pokemon I'm quite certain that iron fist chimps will likely be my first project. Can anyone let me know if they can provide me a female chimchar/monferno/infernape w/the ability?

Esmeya

Sorry if this a bit early. The gates of the 5th gen hell are soon to re-open. I never really understood how the dream world worked, so I won't have access to some of the useful hidden abilities that we can't get from the FS/hordes. Breeding season......its upon us. My reason for this post is to let it be known that if a hidden ability is supplied to me, I will be happy to put in all the footwork. This is way we can both reap the benefits of flawless breeding.

Because Infernape is my favorite pokemon I'm quite certain that iron fist chimps will likely be my first project. Can anyone let me know if they can provide me a female chimchar/monferno/infernape w/the ability?
Iron Fist Chimchars are male only, unless, you mean have someone breed you a Female one with a Male + Ditto after banks release then trade you one.

Looking for:
Honedge - 5-6 IV (if 5, no SpAtk) - Adamant/Careful/Impish - Female (in a Luxury Ball)
Master Balls
5-6 IV foreign male Pokemon.

I have a adamant fame hone edge
Sorry for the late response. Is it exactly as I listed? Female, 5 IV (all but SpAtk), caught in a Luxury Ball?

Male
Female
Magikarp. :O What do you want?)

Hey is anybody there who helps me evolving my poliwhirl? You can have a poliwag with 4IVs swift swim or 5IVs damp/water absorb for your help... i have a box full of them

Esmeya

Hey is anybody there who helps me evolving my poliwhirl? You can have a poliwag with 4IVs swift swim or 5IVs damp/water absorb for your help... i have a box full of them
I can help you, don't need a Poliwag though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)