Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why more people don't run rock polish on mega ttar, but maybe I'm missing something.
For lead tar with rocks, I used 3 different ones last gen. Sassy, with Crunch/pursuit/fb/rocks, adamant with the same moves, and a CB adamant one with stone edge/crunch/fireblast/pursuit
Take your pick, imo :]
Moves and natures I got handled, just confused if 5 31 ivs are acceptable or if you have to have 6 on Rocks T-Tar.

I am still looking for a male Pokemon from the Field egg group which has 30 IV in Speed and / or 30 IV in Special Attack.

[My] Aggronite or Heracronite
for
[Your] Pinsirite

[My] 4IV Growlithe/Mincinno/Kangaskhan/Rotom
for
[Your] Any stats Moxie Pinsir. (Or if you have a Pinsir Safari.)

Just send me a message here or on IRC.

Want this awesome motherfucker?

I have a female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Gastly for trade. No nickname, no egg moves.

What I'm after? Pinsirite or Tyranitarite.

Want this awesome motherfucker?

I have a female Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Gastly for trade. No nickname, no egg moves.

What I'm after? Pinsirite or Tyranitarite.
Heyy that message seems familiar:) I know you SVd it, but im loving mine! It was totally worth the stone!

I'm looking for a good female Togetic/Togekiss with good IVs. I've got some Contrary Inkay, Brave Honedge, and a little bit more (assume best IVs).

If you are interested, go ahead and PM me. (Oh, and I may be off for a little bit, I have college to attend to until ~2:15 P.M. CDT; but a post to alert me to the interest of trade is good).

I am looking for helix fossil from anyone with pokemon Y, easy to obtain ;) Can trade X-exclusive fossils or pokerus for it :) PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)