Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a spitback Kangaskhan with scrappy ability? Willing to trade 2 Pokemon from my thread in my signature but I won't be able to trade tonight since I'm going to bed. Please, let me know.

edit: I also have Calm quint-flawless Eevee with Wish and Jolly quint-flawless Smeargle (Own Tempo), but I just haven't updated them.

Hi I'm looking for the following pkmn:
female chlorophyll Ivysaur caught in a nest ball
female skrelp/dragalge caught in a heal ball
any tyrunt

I can trade the following:
All XY starters some with hidden abilities
UT modest Xerneas with outstanding IVs and max SPA/SPD/SPE caught in a dive ball
I will only trade this to someone with an Ivysaur safari fc -or to anyone who has a female Chlorophyl Ivysaur caught in a nest ball. No stupid offers please.
Amaura
Spritzee
Gooey Sliggoo caught in a dive ball
Rain Dish wartorle caught in a dive ball
Protean Froakies caught in a great ball
^These will have random IVs but I can breed them for any desireable nature!

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone with a non-english game willing to help! You'll be nicely rewarded :)

I want you to take my Gastlys

Male X/31/31/31/31/31
Female 31/31/31/31/X/31

Those two is the reward n.n"

With the one and only condition of giving me another good couple of Gastlys (5 IV's 31) male and female for me to start the masuda method... and at the same time you can start your masuda too... it will take you 10 minutes (maybe less)

Who says me!? ;)

Greetings there. What I have to offer is about 5 Timid (2 Female, 3 Male) Larvestas with 31/x/31/31/31/31. What I'm looking for is:
-Adamant Fletchling with Gale wings and 31/31/31/x/31/31
-Timid Noibat with 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Adamant Mawile with 31/31/31/x/31/31

I'm willing to see what you have to offer though and PM if you're interested.

Anybody got Timid Magic Guard Abra spitbacks?
I have a Timid magic guard Abra that I got off GTS; it has terrible IVs though

On the other hand, I am looking for a Bold Non-DW 31/x/31/31/31/x Eevee or Vaporeon with Wish. If you can help then please PM.

I'm trading flawless timid gastlies for flawless timid protean froakies or flawless modest serene grace togepi. thanks!

Looking to trade for Safari Pokemon I don't have, especially DW/Dragons. Have: Nosepass, Macargo, Buterfree, Vivillon, Masquerain, Lillipup, Smeargle (Moody), Kelecon, Magneton, Klank, Klefi, Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius, Ditto, Dunsparce, Tanglea, Petilil.

PM me!
repost

Hi! New to the forum. Here's what I've got to offer:

Brave Ditto, with perfect Defense and Special attack IVs.
Relaxed Ditto, with perfect Attack.
I can also buy another battle item soon, so let me know if you need one of those!

Here's what I'm looking for, in order of preference:

Adamant Ditto, as close to 31/31/x/31/31 as possible. (Please have this one!)
Adamant Gale Winds Fletchling, 31/31/x/31/31
Adamant or Jolly Pupitar/Tyranitar, 31/31/x/31/31
Impish Poison Heal Gliscor, 31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Scyther/Scizor, 31/31/x/31/31

PM me! Thanks!

K guys today I bring yesterday's treasures and spitbacks.

I have 2x nidoran f dw ability modest 31/x31/31/31/31

In exchange I want similar iv dw timid or Modest charizard and squirtles. Or 4x iv dittos.

I also have numerous other 5x iv perfect such as

31/31/31/31/x/31 also female dw.

For these make me an offer. A moxie 5x iv scraggy would be welcome. Looking for choice items.

I have dw males and females with 4x ivs. For these I'm looking for moon stones.

I also have 3 and 4 perfect iv dw bagons in jolly nature with dragon dance up for trade as part of my spitback diet program

Last edited:
K guys today I bring yesterday's treasures and spitbacks.

I have 2x nidoran f dw ability modest 31/x31/31/31/31

In exchange I want similar iv dw timid or Modest charizard and squirtles. Or 4x iv dittos.

I also have numerous other 5x iv perfect such as

31/31/31/31/x/31 also female dw.

For these make me an offer. A moxie 5x iv scraggy would be welcome. Looking for choice items.

I have dw males and females with 4x ivs. For these I'm looking for moon stones.

I also have 3 and 4 perfect iv dw bagons in jolly nature with dragon dance up for trade as part of my spitback diet program
Hey I have Moonstones. Would you go 2 for a pair?

Sorry dude not for the 31/x/31/31/31/31. Moon stones aren't worth that. I'll prefer to swap those for similarly iv and nature dw pokes. The other spitbacks are swappable for moon stones

Sorry dude not for the 31/x/31/31/31/31. Moon stones aren't worth that. I'll prefer to swap those for similarly iv and nature dw pokes. The other spitbacks are swappable for moon stones
Lol ya, I was talking about the spitbacks. My bad, didn't specify. I also have Bold Wish Eevee's with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the flawless ones if you consider that even.

Yep I can send you two spit backs with ivs that cover at least 5 required ivs for 2 moonstines. Ill think about thewish eevee bare with me.

Will be back for this at 10:30 am pst;

Looking to trade 4 IV tech scyther or 4 IV friend guard cleffa(unaware) for a 4 IV Bold male fairy egg group, with one IV being speed, will consider 3, but 4 I can give you a better pick of the litter. If you can meet the full Bold male with 4 ivs including speed ill consider rainchecking you my penta (without speed) relaxed unaware cleffa once im done with it

Last edited:
Yep I can send you two spit backs with ivs that cover at least 5 required ivs for 2 moonstines. Ill think about thewish eevee bare with me.
Turns out I only have 1 moonstone so I'm gonna have to pass. But if your interested in the Eevee let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)