Other Silly Things You Seen on the OU Ladder 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you live under a rock you know the drill. Basically, post the things that you've seen on the ladder that are absolutely terrible, whether it's a Assault Vest Kakuna someone who Tricked you a PokeBall, or maybe an Life Orb Shedinja. Whatever the case is, we've all seen some things while laddering with a new account that makes you want to cry.

Now before we start, let me just clarify some things. If something isn't standard, that doesn't mean it's silly. If you see the move Earthquake on a Mega Charizard Y, that isn't silly, as it allows Mega Charizard Y to break through Heatran. Some things may seem silly, but are actually quite beneficial to that team and how they play. Also, it's funnier when something silly is out of stupidity, not someone deliberately trolling. A special Smeargle is funnier than someone just using a Pikachu.

Finally, the old thread was overrun with replays. Not everyone wants to see replays, and while the are most definitely allowed, try to comment on what actually happened as well.

To start things off I saw a Malamar. In OU. With a Weakness Policy. Take that in.

Ohh boy, hold on to your elitism, boys, this is gunna get hairy.

Anyway, I just spectated a battle where a guy tried to Spore a Gliscor. 4 times. In succession. He then forfeited, because obviously his opponent was hacking.

Showdown 479.JPG

Re-read the thread and under further review, I think the guy I was battling was trollling. This guy, however, probably not trolling, but why would he run HP Steel on a Mega-Alakazam?

Last edited:
this approved?

btw saw team with
lvl 18 wurmple
67 kadabra that tricked me a great ball
and then 4 diance levels 13 14 15 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)