Should They Add These Megas In Sun/Moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega Rampardos is my first

He should have Rampardosite, which gives +20 attack +20 Defense, and his ability becomes Moxie. With his Mega form, he can get a Rock Polish off, and if he gets a KO on anyone, he can become a stomper

Mega Bastiodon was my second idea

I think this one would be an interesting idea. Increase his Defense and Sp Defense by 25. Lower his speed by 10. His ability becomes Friend Guard, which reduces all damage to his allies by 1/4. This makes him a very useful wall just by being on the team.

Mega Slaking is one I've been thinking about

Maybe just increase his Attack and Sp Attack by 20, lower his speed by 20, and change his ability to Sheer Force. This means he is no longer restricted by Truant, and can tear through enemies. However, with lower speed, he is less likely to just be an absolute noobstomper.

Mega Musharna is also another one I think would be neat

Musharnite would increase the Defense, and Sp Defense by 20, and the Sp Attack by 30. The Speed stat is lowered by 10, and it's ability becomes Analytic, which makes it deal more damage when it moves last. Musharna becomes a powerful wallbreaker, and can dent unboosted threats that can't 1HKO it.

Finally, Mega Lapras is the last of this post.

Laprasite would increase all of its stats except its speed by 15, and it also gets Lightning Rod as it's ability. This makes it a great check against Electric types, and also forces a switch out from Choice users. It also adds to its bulk as well as its ability to KO its enemies

What do you think about these megas? Should any of them make it into a future game?

NoCheese

"Jack, you have debauched my sloth!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Soup117. Welcome to Smogon! I'm afraid we try to avoid wishlisting here, so I'm going to have to lock this. Review the rules here, and for more talking about Sun and Moon, take a look at the main SuMo discussion thread here!

Edit: Also, though I imagine you were just trying to put this post in a more appropriate place, please don't double post.

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or one of the other OI mods. We're nice folk, I promise!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)