[ShinyRegice's shop] Closed for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't found your tradre thread (if you have one), so I'll reply here.

I'm interested in Spritzee, Sigilyph and HA Wooper if they're female. I can trade one X exclusive Mega Stone for one perfect female.
Sure I can give you those 3, I would like the charizite x, pincirite and tyranitite please :)

Pumpkaboo Super Size - Impish nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you two things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold

you can rebreed everyhting. Oh yeah, I need the one in Luxury Ball
Now problem, I'll trade my Pumpkaboo for your Karrablast and Cofagrigus I guess. I think I have a perfect male Pumkaboo in stock, but I can't remember its ability. Do you want Pickup or Frisk?

Now problem, I'll trade my Pumpkaboo for your Karrablast and Cofagrigus I guess. I think I have a perfect male Pumkaboo in stock, but I can't remember its ability. Do you want Pickup or Frisk?
Luxury Ball Super-sized Impish Pumpkaboo with Frisk 5ivs (no Sp.Atk). Male, nicknmame it: The Pumpking

Luxury Ball Super-sized Impish Pumpkaboo with Frisk 5ivs (no Sp.Atk). Male, nicknmame it: The Pumpking
No problem, unfurtunately my perfect male has Pickup, I'll rebreed for a perfect Frisk one. Try to stay online on Smogon so the trade will be done quickly. I already added you to my friend list.

Oh, I didn't found your trade thread as well. I'm really interested in those special ball females. If you are still interested and want to trade, I'll take breeding requests. Also do you want hidden ability for those Dream Ball Pokémon?
I don't have a trade thread at the moment. I'm still interested in trading. I definitely want hidden abilities for those Dream Ball Pokemon. I'll go ahead and breed the Dream Ball Pokemon I offered you. I accidentally left off that the Dream Ball Feebas I have can be bred with its Hidden Ability, so do you want me to breed for its Hidden Ability for you?

I don't have a trade thread at the moment. I'm still interested in trading. I definitely want hidden abilities for those Dream Ball Pokemon. I'll go ahead and breed the Dream Ball Pokemon I offered you. I accidentally left off that the Dream Ball Feebas I have can be bred with its Hidden Ability, so do you want me to breed for its Hidden Ability for you?
Yes, if Feebas has its hidden ability, that would be cool. Also do you want aamant or impish nature for Scyther? And all Pokémon you offer are female, right?

Yes, if Feebas has its hidden ability, that would be cool. Also do you want aamant or impish nature for Scyther? And all Pokémon you offer are female, right?
I just found out that Prankster is not Cottonee's Hidden Ability. Do you want Cottonee to be replaced with female HA Dream Ball Nidoran instead?

Hiya! I can get you the female braixen and Quilladin that you want (straight from the friend safari, unless you can convince me otherwise ;P) and even a Frogadier in a ball of your choosing for a Chansey in a Dream Ball. Also wondering if you're interested in any of the following:

"Note that I still have to breed them and the female spitbacks can be bred if you are willing to wait for a while:
Perfect 5 IV:
The Kalos Starters with their best nature and Hidden Abilities
Modest Volt Absorb Chinchou
Adamant Overgrow Turtwig with Superpower
Naive/Adamant Solar Power/Blaze Charmander with Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance
Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock + Pursuit + Ddance + Outrage
Calm/Modest/Bold Serence Grace Togepi with Nasty Plot
Timid Frisk/Infiltrator Noibat with Switcheroo
Calm Anticipation Eevee with Wish + Heal Bell
Timid/Jolly (Any Ability) Riolu with Vacuum Wave/ Crunch + Bullet Punch
Adamant Clear Body Beldum
Jolly Rough Skin Gible with Iron Head
Timid/Jolly Hustle Nidoran
Adamant Multiscale Dratini with Extremespeed + Iron Tail
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock
Modest Lightning Rod Electrike
Adamant Technician Scyther
Timid/Jolly (Any Ability) Smeargle
Relaxed Sturdy Aron
Timid Magic Guard Abra

Females in Special Balls:
Timid Drought Vulpix in an Ultra Ball
Jolly (Any Ability) Absol with Play Rough in a Dusk Ball
Adamant Unburden Hawlucha in a Repeat Ball
Timid/Modest Garden Vivillion in a Nest Ball
Timid (Any Ability) Helioptile in an Ultra Ball
Modest (Any Ability) Larvesta in a Luxury Ball
Timid (Any Ability) Liteleo in a Luxury Ball
Adamant Tough Claws Binacle in a Luxury Ball
Adamant Trapinch in an Ultra Ball
Impish Natural Cure Phantump/Trevanant in a Dusk Ball
Timid Torrent/Protean Froakie/Frogadier in a Dusk Ball/Dive Ball/Net Ball (I like the ninjas :P)
Timid Blaze/Magician Fennekin in a Premier/Repeat Ball
Modest Flower Veil Flabebe (White Flower) in a Premier Ball
Bold Prankster Klefki in a Heal Ball

Shinies All Kalos Bred (Shiny for Shiny only and you'll have to do the cloning):
Perfect 5IV Male Timid Protean Greininja
31/31/31/X/31/0 Male Brave Adamant Aegislash in a Premier Ball
X/31/31/31/31/31 Female Jolly Super Luck Absol with Play Rough + Sucker Punch in a Dusk Ball
Non-Competitive Bold Sheer Force Nidoking

Others:
Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly Drum + Aqua Jet
Modest Torrent Squirtle with Aura Sphere + Dragon Pulse

Hiya! I can get you the female braixen and Quilladin that you want (straight from the friend safari, unless you can convince me otherwise ;P) and even a Frogadier in a ball of your choosing for a Chansey in a Dream Ball. Also wondering if you're interested in any of the following:
Someone already did an offer for Chespin and Fennekin, so I'm not that interested. I'm interested in that perfect Riolu, preferably male. Also do you want hidden ability for Chansey?

Larvitar - Jolly nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance

Spiritomb - Adamant nature, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Destiny Bond, Foul Play, Pain Split

Both female? CMT

Someone already did an offer for Chespin and Fennekin, so I'm not that interested. I'm interested in that perfect Riolu, preferably male. Also do you want hidden ability for Chansey?
Sure thing. I would like the Chansey with natural cure. But what nature and ability would you like for Riolu?

The Y one please
No problem!

Also I temporary close new trade offers on my thread due to the relatively high number of pending trades and because I want to update my trade list, I'll progressively add a lot of previous gen exclusive special ball females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)