SM OU Scrub-a-dub looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, so I'm just getting back into things and I have no idea what I'm doing in this new meta haha. So, I'm here for some help. Kinda just threw this team together. I'm willing to trade out other mons, but not breloom (unless you gib me charizard) :p
Here is the team!

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 176 SpD / 96 Spe
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Spore
- Leech Seed
- Focus Punch

I just love this pokemon, and decided to go with leech seed over seed bomb, I like it so far.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Really dont get why blissey isn't used anymore, but chansey seems to be doing her role fine. No explanation really needed here.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk / 68 Def / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Out of all the sets I found this to be the most appealing just to catch people off guard. I mean, how can you not like landorus-t...... When its on your side of the field haha

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Protect
- Earth Power

I found heatran very useful in defensive teams, just have always used him.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Zapdos seemed to fit well with this team, nice coverage and plus works well with heatran.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

This one I'm iffy about, didnt really know what to use, but she's a really good lead, and great late game sweeper.

Tell me your thoughts and any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Well Chansey doesn't really fit on any kind of team not named stall due to being an absolute momentum drain, but that's fine I guess.
Landorus needs to run Stealth Rock, allowing it to be your lead. Getting locked into SR isn't that bad and you can force a switch when you go to something like Breloom and Sub.

Speaking of which, ever tried Kartana? I know Loom gets Spore, but it basically goes down in one hit, so stuff like Tangrowth and Toxic Heal Gliscor can just come in on Spore, making Breloom's best utility useless. Kartana provides decent defense, an immunity to Toxic and Poison and 9 resistances. It's also roughly 50% faster and 50% stronger.

Regardless, I don't understand the aim of this team, which makes it hard to rate. Defense or Offense? Right now it looks like balance but I'm not sure. Also forum rules require at least 3 lines of description per team member, so this post is going to be locked. Do you also think you could show us some replays of how the team works?

Thanks.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this. If you need help with the explanations, you can use the smogon dex for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)