SCL III - Commencement

I want to thank za and LoSconosciuto for drafting me in this year's rbtt. It was a cool experience with our team being made of very strong and kind people, a big s/o to all the members of the team!

In particular I want to thank those who helped me in preparation and tests during the weeks: Syrinix and Lady Writer. Especially Syrinix whose support in teambuilding, testing and opponent analysis made it possible to reach good results in rbtt 4 and ccc 3! Finally I would like to thank Ciro napoli for the very clean scouts provided each week!

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
In recent times, I find Michael's total dominance on the gen 9 random ladder worthy of admiration. I look at the top of the ladder from time to time and he's always in the top 1, and when he's not there he finds a way to get back, maintaining a GXE above 93% currently and no one in the top 500 has 92%, that's insane

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I would like to thank Amaranth and -Howkings for drafting me and Malekith for convincing me to sign up! It was a cool experience with our team being made of very strong and kind people, a big s/o to all the members of the team!

In particular I want to thank those who helped me in preparation and tests during the weeks: LouisIX Aberforth Farce Of The Death and GeniusFromHoenn. Especially Louis whose support in teambuilding, testing and opponent analysis made it possible to reach good results in SCL and UPL! Finally I would like to thank TPP for the very clean scouts provided each week!
its a pleasure to see you in these tournaments mate, you're a really nice guy and a strong player. keep it up

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
First and foremost I want to thank our managers false and Sjneider for picking me up out of the blue. I had zero SV PU tour experience, and more over, I was absent for the site for a year. I also cancered and / or trolled in all other tours prior. It was clearly a risk to start me so I'm just grateful you guys trusted me.

fish anemometer I want to thank this guy full heartedly. He didn't have to come over to help us but he undoubtedly was imperative to our prep and success for those last couple games. We could not have won without you. You have my full support in any team tour and I am certain you will have you have your own shot at a trophy.

justdrew My main PU support all year, another guy I couldn't do without. Honestly I don't know how you tolerated me half the time. I was such a fucking asshole I said the meanest shit to you. And I know it kinda got to you midseason but you're a champ for sticking with me. We got a couple dubs with some of your teams when I was in a rut, so cheers to that too. Thanks again bud. Sorry bout all the awful things I said. Least you have a trophy now lol.

Cam Piyush25 Clementine sensei axew gum thanks for the test games!!! I'm such a "practice makes perfect" kinda guy and I need to run my head through the wall with a given team for me to feel it and play my best. Honestly I'm probably forgetting a couple people here so if you want to be in the SO just hmu and ill edit.

Rimaxo Hey! I don't know you but I stole your team that you posted on pokeaim's wall and won with it in SCL finals! That's pretty neat right? I edited all of the sets but your team had the winning formula, just wanted to formally let you know. Thank you!

TPP
Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 12.17.28 PM.png

Tuthur you literally suck eggs.

mind gaming Fogbound Lake etern z0mOG ninjadog zee Dr. Phd. BJ cleann GoldCat dcae
Thanks for clutching. Fucking GOATs. gibble gibble.

I mean yeah I guess that's it. Let's face it; I got lucky some games, but overall I put the work in to master this tier. But I also couldn't have done it myself so I'm just very grateful our team and how we somehow pulled this shit off. I wanted to have a shot at 12-1 but a trophy is fine too so who can really complain.

Thank you everybody! Would love to play again next year.

-the Ho3

We won! Shoutouts mostly to zom for the idea to team together, false and neider for picking up one of the worst sheet players of all time, and the rest of the team for being chill and entertaining. I’m sorry I couldn’t put up a better showing but I’m still satisfied with my improvement from the last time I was starting and in the end our DOU did exactly what it needed to.

Related to absolutely no recent smogon drama at all, if you ever want to learn VGC my DMs are open :)

gib gib

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)