SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Yay, I'm glad to see that Tinkaton's movepool is pretty nice. Coverage options are a bit lacking but +2 Gigaton Hammer should dent most resists anyways. It also has a pretty nice movepool for VGC coupled with Intimidate immunity and amazing typing. An Assault Vest set or Helping Hand support set could be viable.

Pawmot getting everything Electivire wishes it had :fukyu: All Elemental Punches and STAB Mach Punch/Close Combat. Pleasantly surprised by how good this mon turned out. I expected it to be the typical subpar Pika-clone.

I remembered someone said that "Cetitan is just slower and fat Beartic"

> 170 HP
> 113 Atk
> 73 Spe
> Slush Rush
> Defenses boosted on Snow
> Belly Drum, Superpower, Earthquake, Ice Spinner, Play Rough

the hell is that trashy bear thing near Chadtitan
i was just about to post about it. honestly that bulk + snow and aurora veil boosts makes me think it could viably run belly drum on snow teams, which sounds awesome. eq is incredible coverage for it too

Part 1: https://pastebin.com/hmMECP7P
Part 2: https://pastebin.com/wKuA8ZRj

If you see anything that you think is incorrect, do mention it.
Garganacl seems pretty solid honestly.

100/100/130/45/90/35

Solid bulky stat line, monotype unlike a lot of other bulky rocks that fail in common weaknesses. The only compareable mon is Gigalith. But Garganacl has something special.

Access to Rocks, reapectable base attack.

Has *Recover* which is pretty awesome for a mon that has a DoT trap that really taps Waters and Steels if you predict a switch in.

I always look forward to the big boy rock of the game, pretty happy with this guy.

I remembered someone said that "Cetitan is just slower and fat Beartic"

> 170 HP
> 113 Atk
> 73 Spe
> Slush Rush
> Defenses boosted on Snow
> Belly Drum, Superpower, Earthquake, Ice Spinner, Play Rough

the hell is that trashy bear thing near Chadtitan
252 Atk Life Orb Garchomp Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Cetitan in Snow: 203-239 (42.2 - 49.6%)

This fat fuck Belly Drums in from of Life Orb Garchomp and this is before we start talking about Aurora Veil. The king Arctozolt is dead, long live the new crystal king!

• Overquil finally has a good Dark STAB in Crunch.
  • I think the Sprigatito is the first cat line to not get Fake Out.
  • Skeledirge gets Slack Off as an egg move!
  • Quaxly getting Detect is good for VGC.
  • Looking forward to Strength Sap Arbolivia. Seems like good support for doubles.
  • Baxcalibur gets Dragon Dance as a TM. I was worried after I saw it didn't learn via level up.
  • Cyclizar with Knock-Off and Shed Tail sound alike a menace.
  • Prankster Parting Shot Grafaiai is gonna be so popular in doubles formats.
  • Slither Wing does indeed get Bulk Up
  • Toedscruel gets Rage Powder, which has a high priority so you can redirect Fake-Out, and Mycelium Might, which lowers the priory of all status moves *face palm* More importantly tho, just noticed it got Spore which is nice. It won't be a fast Spore but still
Most importantly, I am becoming more and more impressed with Tinkaton's support movepool. I still hate that it's motif is it used a giant hammer and it has low attack but I guess I'll make do. I has screens, Fake-Out, Feint, and Baby-Doll Eyes; all great moves to support an ally in VGC formats.

Looks like all the protosynthesis mons get Sunny day and all the quark drive mons get Electric terrain, which makes sense.

Also Iron moth loses Quiver dance and Slither Wing doesn't get victory dance :/ Not sure how these mons will do without dances.
Slither wing will basically be larvesta in lc minus burns, might as well be called a paradox larvesta

WE DID IT

:SS/TOXAPEX:

THIS ABOMINATION IS DEAD
DEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Will probably have it by transfer
Knock Off / Toxic / Recover / Haze. It also has Toxic Spikes / Spite / Block / Baneful Bunker / Light Screen. Pex will do just fine until it gets Scald back.

Edit: It also gets Body Slam now lmao which has 80% the damage output of Scald. Oh and Chilling Water I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)