SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

This is how breeding works now apparently and like.. I’m just hoping that somewhere hidden that the day care is around cause this sounds so unbelievably tedious and rotten
:psycry:

View attachment 464295
I personally love breeding and breeding for my own flawless ivs/egg moves/balls I don’t like using mints and caps (even if it is easier) ughhh THIS is a weird choice
shoutouts to gamefreak for somehow making the entire process way worse after spending countless generations refining it
https://pastebin.com/hmMECP7P

Ok here's the real one this time
which seems to be the same stats except they fixed the jugulis typo, if i'm glancing correctly

This is how breeding works now apparently and like.. I’m just hoping that somewhere hidden that the day care is around cause this sounds so unbelievably tedious and rotten
:psycry:

View attachment 464295
I personally love breeding and breeding for my own flawless ivs/egg moves/balls I don’t like using mints and caps (even if it is easier) ughhh THIS is a weird choice
If true, Game Freak just made Pokégenning the premier way to obtain a battle-ready Pokémon. They must not care anymore.

Interestingly the two forms of Oinkolonge have different stats and abilities.
  1. Oinkologne-0 - 110/100/75/59/80/65 (Total: 489) - Normal/Normal - Lingering Aroma/Gluttony/Thick Fat
  2. Oinkologne-1 - 115/90/70/59/90/65 (Total: 489) - Normal/Normal - Aroma Veil/Gluttony/Thick Fat
This was to be expected. After Gen 6, they only do sexual dimorphism when they want to pull the Meowstic thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)