Ryusei Breeding Co! NEED A SHINY UNCLONED VULPIX and some RNG Eevees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm interested in the following pokemon, in return I'm willing to RNG you a shiny vulpix on your wants list. Note: I clone my pokemon but I won't clone your pokes. Also this will have to be a cross-gen trade since I recently restarted my Pokemon X game and don't have access to pokebank yet.

Chimchar - Iron Fist
Jolly
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested in the following pokemon, in return I'm willing to RNG you a shiny vulpix on your wants list. Note: I clone my pokemon but I won't clone your pokes. Also this will have to be a cross-gen trade since I recently restarted my Pokemon X game and don't have access to pokebank yet.

Chimchar - Iron Fist
Jolly
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
Hi, thanks for stopping by. I would definitely be interested. Would you be able to RNG the eevees instead?
I'd like to keep the vulpix 6th gen if possible. let me know, thanks!
eevees do not need to be shiny.

Hi, thanks for stopping by. I would definitely be interested. Would you be able to RNG the eevees instead?
I'd like to keep the vulpix 6th gen if possible. let me know, thanks!
eevees do not need to be shiny.
I can RNG both eevee's with the eggmove wish, can you get the tutor moves yourself though? they're available on BW2 only. I can do it, but looking for shards is time consuming so I would really prefer it if I could get out of that one lol. Otherwise I can easily RNG for any hidden power or for flawless IVs, including in attack. Let me know if this interests you or not.

Last edited:
I can RNG both eevee's with the eggmove wish, can you get the tutor moves yourself though? they're available on BW2 only. I can do it, but looking for shards is time consuming so I would really prefer it if I could get out of that one lol. Otherwise I can easily RNG for any hidden power or for flawless IVs, including in attack. Let me know if this interests you or not.
well, all right. i guess i can do the shard grinding myself. in that case, could i ask for them to be shiny and attack IV of zero?
Shiny Eevee (Female) - Anticipation. Bold. 31/0/31/31/31/31 Egg Move: Wish. - Nicknamed "FairyTail"
Shiny Eevee (Male) - anything but Anticipation. Calm. 31/0/31/31/31/31 Egg Move: Wish. - Nicknamed "Hate Me?"

Let me know if you want a nickname for chimchar.

well, all right. i guess i can do the shard grinding myself. in that case, could i ask for them to be shiny and attack IV of zero?
Shiny Eevee (Female) - Anticipation. Bold. 31/0/31/31/31/31 Egg Move: Wish. - Nicknamed "FairyTail"
Shiny Eevee (Male) - anything but Anticipation. Calm. 31/0/31/31/31/31 Egg Move: Wish. - Nicknamed "Hate Me?"

Let me know if you want a nickname for chimchar.
I can get them shiny, no problem, and I'll find a seed with a low attack IV. I will nickname them as you wish. As for myself I don't like nicknames so I would like the chimchar to keep it's original name.

I can get them shiny, no problem, and I'll find a seed with a low attack IV. I will nickname them as you wish. As for myself I don't like nicknames so I would like the chimchar to keep it's original name.
Cool, I'll get you a female 5iv one then, in case you wanna rebreed it, it'll be easier
So trade confirmed? The chimchar is ready.

Last edited:
Cool, I'll get you a female 5iv one then, in case you wanna rebreed it, it'll be easier
So trade confirmed? The chimchar is ready.
Yeah trade confirmed. The eevee's will be ready Sunday, my time.

The only thing left to discuss is redis rights. Usually my pokemon are non-redis, but since this is a breeding project that I took on willingly, I'm happy to give you semi-redis rights. Therefore you would be able to trade it but the person you trade to cannot trade it. Is this OK?

Last edited:
I'm not going to trade those awesome eevees away lol don't worry, no one will have them

I don't clone anyway
Yeah trade confirmed. The eevee's will be ready Sunday, my time.

The only thing left to discuss is redis rights. Usually my pokemon are non-redis, but since this is a breeding project that I took on willingly, I'm happy to give you semi-redis rights. Therefore you would be able to trade it but the person you trade to cannot trade it. Is this OK?

Last edited:
Hey, I have a flawless, uncloned shiny Cyndaquil and shiny Surskit. Are you interested in trading them for the Rotom and/or the Cleffa? I can give you a few more information about them if you are :3

Hey, I have a flawless, uncloned shiny Cyndaquil and shiny Surskit. Are you interested in trading them for the Rotom and/or the Cleffa? I can give you a few more information about them if you are :3
sorry, I don't really need those =/
Let me know if you ever crack a shiny vulpix =D

hi im interested in that shiny hone edge of yours ,I'm willing to rng 2 of your wants ,
Hi, thanks for stopping by. Would you be able to pull this off for me?

Male Shiny Vulpix - Drought (Named Shien)
Timid
31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Male Shiny Larvesta - Flame Body (Named Apollo)
Timid
31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

yes I can, is the 0 atk iv a must ,or can they be flawless,i can get started as soon as you get back to me,ill rng them in 5th gen and send them up

yes I can, is the 0 atk iv a must ,or can they be flawless,i can get started as soon as you get back to me,ill rng them in 5th gen and send them up
Well, it's not a -must-, But I do want something low, like below 10.
The lower the better.

You still need that Vulpix? I can do that when I get home. Will be from 5th gen though, just saves more time and it will have my own OT. Let me know. :)
Hi, I'm already getting it from the user above, sorry. I don't mind thinking of something else though, what were you interested in?

Last edited:
Oh I saw you needed one, so I replied without looking at anything :p I can do 31/00/31/31/31/31 though, just as you like. :)
That's ok, I already said yes to the other person. We can work something else out if you can rng something else.

Last edited:
What do you need then? Just let me know either here, my thread or on my wall.
Is there anything you want from me? I don't wanna trouble you for absolutely nothing lol

I do need a heatran though, but also need it not cloned or hacked so I know that will cost me quite a bit

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm interested in Sableye, Murkrow(Prankster), and Marill. Please check my thread to see if anything interests you. Thanks!

Hi there. I'm interested in Sableye, Murkrow(Prankster), and Marill. Please check my thread to see if anything interests you. Thanks!
Hi, thank you so much for stopping by. There's nothing much I really need from your list right now though, sorry =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)