Route 360º videos

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
These are really cool! I like the little interactions that play out between different Pokemon, like the Fletchling eyeing up the Weedle, or the Nidoran family resting together. I hope you do more of these, because there's certainly room for more experimentation with building these scenes. And for a fun personal project, I think these turned out nice.

Out of curiosity, what do you use to make these?

These are really cool! I like the little interactions that play out between different Pokemon, like the Fletchling eyeing up the Weedle, or the Nidoran family resting together. I hope you do more of these, because there's certainly room for more experimentation with building these scenes. And for a fun personal project, I think these turned out nice.
Glad you liked them. I'm definetly going to make more. I have 3 in the making, but I think the next one I'll upload is going to be ghostly-themed.

Out of curiosity, what do you use to make these?
I'm using 3D Studio Maya and Arnold renderer for the 360º feature.

MamOwOswine

big oof
is a Top Artist Alumnus
These are amazing! Have you considered putting them on Sketchfab? They allow you to view and rotate models, and I've seen some models with animations (like this guy)! I'd really love to explore Nidoran Grove :) the Fletchinder is a nice detail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)