Gen 2 RoA Spotlight Tournament: GSC UU [Won by dawnbuster]

Last edited:
I can't post into their wall so opp contacted this Friday night but they have little availability this weekend and only can play when I'm sleeping. They suggested extension but our free time doesn't match until Friday can we get an extension or is it too much?

I can't post into their wall so opp contacted this Friday night but they have little availability this weekend and only can play when I'm sleeping. They suggested extension but our free time doesn't match until Friday can we get an extension or is it too much?
Concept Everything tagging you as well for clarity
Extension all the way to Friday is not possible. Swiss tours already usually don't do extensions, and Friday is just too much and it would set the tour very far behind.
I'll see if there's anything that can be done on my end, but I'd like to keep this tour running on schedule if possible

I contacted my opponent into Saturday, but felt it was too late into the week to justify calling for an act. Cool to win the coinflip though! Estarossa whenever you got free time would still love to have our match even if it's not an official tournament thing!

1705325176448.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)