Other RMT: Water Gym Leader for a Day (vgc 2016 & ou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, I'm not a very competitive player, but I'm going to be a "Gym Leader" at a convention. I must use a team of only one type of Pokemon and must use it in both doubles and singles (I can alter it for either, but the less, the better)

I already have a rain team made, so I figure that i should use that to save time. having altered it so it is "monotype" i now have the following:

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rain Dance
- Toxic
- Scald
- Ice Beam

standard drizzle setup. not much to say.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

My Main Physical attacker

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam

my main special attacker

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 144 HP / 112 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Curse

very experimental, going for a curse beatdown style. i generally use this, when the rest of my rain plays are dead.

Starmie @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
Level: 50
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Cosmic Power

not really sure about this one. people said starmie was good, so i put him in.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
Level: 50
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rain Dance
- Toxic Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Acid Spray

just got wrecked by someone with this guy. so i decided to try him out. i haven't had much success with him so far. so idk.

As i said, i'm very new to the competitive scene, so i really don't know what to change, so i'm sorry if it is really bad xD

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello JordeXX01 , and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)