(request) DELETE SMOGON NOW [decision pending]

This is literally 1984. Everyone is getting taken out one by one and pushing new targets into the open on page 1. Old threads rise as the threads of the banned are swept away. Even pokemon-related questions aren't safe.
1688540704151.png

1688540711984.png
1688540724175.png

1688540800273.png

1688540776608.png

This is the current state of page 1 as I leave it tonight. May TPCi_GarbageKing have mercy on us all.
1688540820990.png

EDIT: They just took out Dangmandude! He had 2 stars!
1688541012960.png

1688541027145.png

Meanwhile all the posts in that agency thread are of unbanned people. Come on gamefreak.

EDIT 2:
1688542195244.png
1688542218654.png

BunkyGold just got taken out for asking about the best Pokemon generation.
1688542241815.png

The Agency begins to fall to 47 active member replies.

At this point survival looks grim. There will be no new posters on the official Pokemon.com Community Forums after this night. All we can do is hope for mercy while we sleep. I didn't ask for any of this. I just wanted to ask a question about the best duck and now I have a spotlight on my back.
1688542626941.png

The agency falls to 44. I take this chance to rest and hope that the Garbage King and his crew finishes their rounds soon or at least makes it quick.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I find it fascinating that this forum flagged me as spam after sending a draft three times that I assumed hadn’t sent because apparently that’s where posts that need mod approval go, yet there were a dozen groups made with an inappropriate image as the icon and with racial slurs for the title, all completely identical, that somehow went undetected and were left for hours. How does this even happen???

The night has passed. It has been 12 hours since the Silencing.

I wake to see that posting is still closed, but realize that I can still see posts at all.
Hey my thread is still here.

The agency has fallen; yet I have been spared by the machinations of the TPCi_GarbageKing somehow, perhaps in response for chronicling his feats during my entire experience last night, or having made my Official Pokemon.com Community Forums account months before the storm.

YES WE SURVIVED

A new day begins. Let's go home.

Here's page 1 after the fact.
1688566173409.png

I find it fascinating that this forum flagged me as spam after sending a draft three times that I assumed hadn’t sent because apparently that’s where posts that need mod approval go, yet there were a dozen groups made with an inappropriate image as the icon and with racial slurs for the title, all completely identical, that somehow went undetected and were left for hours. How does this even happen???
I tried resending a post a few times to get around the word filter and I didn't get marked as spam but the mods manually deleted it later anyway. It was just a post about agreeing who was the best duck. I've had experience with it before though so maybe the moderators knew I was a real person already.

I wake up in the morning and see everything about this new forum take a turn for the worst lol. They killed a shiny hunting and dunsparce club as well.
I was there and the inappropriate groups didn't last too long but I saw the rest of the underground resistance groups fall by my eyes. There used to be a runescape group and a touhou fans group that were the first casualties for being from opposing brands, but even the Smogon group and Bulbagarden group fell. I think everyone in a group was a target for being a potential evader since discussions were technically still enabled there, so I just avoided them altogether.

1688566761447.png

1688566814953.png

It seems that groups are still being used as a temporary haven of rebellion, but these are literally the only ones left. All of the original groups, even the very first group on the site I joined (made by one of the TCG regulars) got deleted. Never forget.

1688567151323.png

1688567216857.png

TPCi_GarbageKing

I won't mention them specifically but I saw at least 3 moderators online at the same time last night and one was promoted to administrator during my vigilance so I would say that TPCi_GarbageKing is organizing a very powerful garbage crew.

---
Only 10 pages remain out of the peak of 51.
1688567340006.png

Only 8 actually have content.
1688567434155.png

I was not expecting a thread about ACE to survive, nor the Friend Safari thread suggesting hacks.
1688567469820.png

Out of the 25 comments I made that day, only 6 remain + my 1 discussion topic.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
As a welcoming gesture, I offered our new overseas forum a gift. A reenactment of a popular thread from our glorious subforum.

They haven't approved the post.

Some may take this as a sign of weakness in management, that they have a backlog of posts that simply must be approved before they get to our gift.

I however view this as a declaration of war.

I will be enforcing a mandatory draft so that we may defend our subforum from the threat of these filthy otherforumers.

See you in the barracks my brothers.
Friends, posters, countrymen.

I am proud to announce that the enemy has destroyed themselves from the inside.

July 5th from now on will be Smogoff Victory Day. To celebrate this wonderful day, I have awarded all patriotic replies to this thread 250 posting points.

Keep vigilant.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
One has to wonder what the thought process here was.

"Guys, it's 2023, you know what the kids really like? That's right, forums. The best venue for sharing how much you like Pokemon. Surely there are no degenerates in our wholesome IP community. This is a great idea GarbageKing, headpats all around"

He's actually deleting half of the userbase. Every grey avatar on these pages is a banned user (these are the badges for the latest recipients of badges/achievements on the site).
View attachment 531825
View attachment 531826
View attachment 531827
View attachment 531828
View attachment 531829
View attachment 531830
View attachment 531831
MA, LOOK, THAT'S ME IN THE SECOND TO LAST SCREENSHOT!
I was there and the inappropriate groups didn't last too long but I saw the rest of the underground resistance groups fall by my eyes. There used to be a runescape group and a touhou fans group that were the first casualties for being from opposing brands, but even the Smogon group and Bulbagarden group fell. I think everyone in a group was a target for being a potential evader since discussions were technically still enabled there, so I just avoided them altogether.
AND THAT'S ME AGAIN IN THE FIRST SCREENSHOT BELOW THIS ONE! THE GROUP WITH THE PFP OF THE INCINEROAR AND THE INTELEON KISSING GAYLY! THAT'S ME! I'M OFFICIAL POKEMON FORUMS FAMOUS MA!

n e wayyyzzzzz the question in the description still stands, anyone want to read my pmd fanfic? :pleadingtaco:

I have known about these foruns for a while and have been waiting patiently for TPCi_GarbageKing to calm down before I join under his nose and begin posting. My goal is to infiltrate the base and be seen as an ally when in reality my end goal is to take over as head administrator of the forums by turning the community against him. Many friends have told me that this is a vindictive trait but I told them I have seen it work here and that gives me confidence. If you are posting on the Official Pokemon Forums and are currently reading this message, please post "BLM" in your next message so that I know you stand with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)