Regice (Update)

The one on site is very old so I'm giving it a much needed update.
Here are some changes I made:
-Removed curse/counter
-Added Rock Polish Regice
-Made minor change to BoltBeam and renamed
-Put Sleep Talk up for debate as I question its effectiveness

http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/regice

Overview
-Some cons such as lack of reliable recovery, horrible defensive typing (possibly the worst in the game defensively) and Weakness to Stealth Rock
-Some pros such as use able Special Attack unlike Chansey, STAB Ice Beam with Thunderbolt for the infamous BoltBeam, respectable Defense and great use on a Hail team

[SET]

name:Standard
move 1: Ice Beam
move 2: Thunder Wave
move 3: Thunderbolt
move 4: Focus Blast/Charge Beam
item: Leftovers
ability: Clear Body
nature: Calm
evs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SpD

Why this deserves to be on site:
-Spreads paralysis like a disease
-Most of its common switches hate being paralyzed
-Has BoltBeam which means it has excellent coverage with just 2 moves

Additional comments:
-Can run different spreads should you want more Special Attack or Special Defense
-The last slot is up for preference and there are many options; Focus Blast,Charge Beam Seismic Toss and Regice is a great user of Rain Dance also because it eliminates it's fire weakness and has the bulk to pull it off

Counters:
-Physical attackers that don't mind paralysis such as Hariyama
-Chansey or anyone else who can just stall this out
-Fire types who are neutral to Thunderbolt with good Special Defense and don't mind paralysis
-Steels should they not mind being paralyzed

[SET]

name: Rock Polish
move 1: Rock Polish
move 2: Ice Beam
move 4: Hidden Power Ground
nature: Modest
evs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

-Can sweep late game when everything is weakened and has a good Special Attack to pull it off
-Outspeeds the entire tier excluding Electrode
-Has near perfect coverage
-Has the bulk to set up a Rock Polish

Additional Comments:
-Entry Hazards make its job easier
-Charge Beam can be used in the last slot to have a method to boost your Special Attack although Regice may have trouble getting all these boosts
-Focus Blast is much more powerful however much more inaccurate which is a turnoff

Counters:
-Chansey stops this cold
-Bulky physical attackers like Hariyama
-Hitmontop and it's Mach Punch is a decent check
-Most steels should you lack Hidden Power Ground

The Set below is questionable due to how easy it is to set up on so could other people please give their opinions

[SET]

name: Rest+Sleep Talk
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Talk
move 3: Ice Beam
move 4: Thunderbolt/Charge Beam

-Good check to special attackers and gives Regice a way to recover health and remove the hated Toxic
-Compensates for Stealth Rock making Rapid Spin no longer a necessity (but still a recommendation)

Additional Comments:
-Charge Beam can be used to boost your Special Attack and make Regice more threatening
-Toxic or Thunder Wave can used in the last slot however it should noted this gives you much less coverage
-Entry hazards are useful for stalling

Counters:
-Once again Physical attackers have little trouble here
-Steels or Fire types

Team options:
-Choice Scarf Dugtrio of Life Orb Dugtrio are great partners for eliminating Chansey or checkmating a weakened Registeel
-Rapid Spin support is a necessity as Regice will be too weak to wall effectively especially since it lacks reliable recovery
-Hitmontop is has excellent synergy with Regice as makes short work of Steels and Chansey and also provides Rapid Spin support,
Regice also does nicely against some of Himontop's counters
-Dophan can take some physical beating provide Rapid Spin support and deals with Steels and Chansey as well
-Azumarill is also a decent partner as Regice can take care of it's counters
-Altaria is a decent partner typing wise as Altaria can shake off Fire and Fighting attacks while Regice
has no problem shaking off Ice attacks

Optional Changes:
-Regice can work great on a hail team with Snover providing infinte Hail with a set consisting of Blizzard,Ice Beam,Thunderbolt and Toxic however this makes more pokemon weak to the same type
-Toxic can be slapped on stall sets over Thunderbolt or Thunder-Wave howver this makes Regice extra weak to Steels
-Gravity can be in conjunction with Entry hazards and allows Regice to abuse moves such as Zap Cannon

Counters:
Most were already listed but Chansey, Steel Types and Haiyama are probably the most efficient universal counters

You might want to read this: http://www.smogon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=139&a=138. Also, I would suggest writing the Team Options and Additional Comments sections as soon as you can, and not wait until the update is approved.
Now, on to my comments. First, I would list Steel-types as counters, as Steel is SE against Ice, they usually take Special attacks pretty well, and also usually carry Stealth Rock, which limits Regice's effectiveness. Also, I'm not too sure that Regice can use a RestTalk set effectively. Regirock and Registeel can pull it off because of their good typing and resistances, while Regice has only one resistance and horrible typing. Also, for the Sub+Thunder Wave set, I would suggest investing EVs into Special Attack. I'm not really an EV person, so someone else can decide that. Finally, I would suggest putting Gravity as an option in Additional Comments, as Regice has good defensive stats and a great Special Attack stat to abuse it, allowing it to use moves like Zap Cannon and Focus Blast effectively. I'm not sure how effective Regice would be in UU, but I believe that almost every Pokemon in NU needs an update. Good luck, and I hope my comments helped!

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As Flashrider just mentioned, it will really be beneficial if you were to add a Team Options and Additional Comments section in the Update. Anyways, here's what I want to mention: in the team options section (when you add it), I would suggest including either (or better yet, both) a Scarf or LO revenge variant of Dugtrio as it eliminates Regice's number one counter - Chansey; here's a calc concerning the standard wish and utility variants of Chansey:

Jolly/252 Atk/LO Dugtrio's EQ Vs. 0/ 252 Chansey = 51.6% - 61% (Guaranteed 2HKO)

Dugtrio also eliminates Steels, which cause a major dent in Regice's plans. Also, I forgot to add that Hitmontop is another good teammate, because it can deal with Steels and Chansey, Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock, and lures in Venusaur, most of which I've noticed are Special LO variants, that Regice can beat (if you get Venusaur to sleep another of your Pokemon). Azumarill is another potential partner, as it has trouble with Pokemon like Milotic and Venusaur, which Regice can beat.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dugtrio also eliminates Steels, which cause a major dent in Regice's plans. Also, I forgot to add that Hitmontop is another good teammate, because it can deal with Steels and Chansey, Rapid Spin away Stealth Rock, and lures in Venusaur, most of which I've noticed are Special LO variants, that Regice can beat (if you get Venusaur to sleep another of your Pokemon). Azumarill is another potential partner, as it has trouble with Pokemon like Milotic and Venusaur, which Regice can beat.
Wow, you beat me to it. I just remembered I needed to add that about steel types ... anyways, another comment from me: again concerning the team options section: Donphan can be a valuable partner to Regice as not only can it remove stealth rock from your side of the field, but it can also sponge physical attacks that Regice hates; also note that the standard Rapid Spin variant of Donphan can scare away Chansey or 2HKO it if they are bold enough to stay in (Adamant 252 Atk Donphan's EQ Vs. 0/ 252 Chansey = 57.1% - 67.4%).

for your rock polish set, i would slash in hp ground or Charge beam, next to signal beam.Ground gets good coverage with Regice's Ice stab, allowing you to hit fires (and registeel) super effectively. Charge beam can possibly net you a special attack boost, which might give recige the power to break through some bulkier pokemon

breh

強いだね
For oc:

S-toss (saves a moveslot for support)
Icy Wind (lowers speed and does a bit of damage)
Toxic (is good on all pokemon)
Safeguard (although regice is admittedly not its best setter, lol)
Focus Blast (er... high power I guess? not needed most of the time though; helps against registeel and I think 2HKOes... 50% of the time taking into account accuracy, 37.5 taking into account paralysis, and even less taking into account iron head.. lol)
Gravity+Zap Cannon (somwhat ouclassed by T-wave+Tbolt though... also Fire blasts can't miss now Dx); also maybe Gravity+Focus Blast+Blizzard+Filler
Block (I dunno what you could do with this... Toxic stall?)
HP Ground and max speed for CB aggron or RP aggron without a boost

Finally, the absence of a hail set is quite strange.. going to jack Whitequeen's set just for the sake of example

Regice @ Nevermeltice
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 76 HP/180 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Toxic
Just so you know the speed is to outspeed min hitmontop and chansey... though this may be classed as speed creep

All right I'll do this the best I can. First and foremost I'll add Team options and Additional Comments. Also I will add the changes mentioned that I think are reasonable. Finally in regard to the other one I can't believe I overlooked it. It hasn't been edited since March 26 however and that guy had really questionable options such as Curse Regice which is terrible and also Life Orb Regice which is just as bad. To top it off he never questioned the Rest-Talk which I do. I have no problem removing it unless QC says otherwise. Oh and @ flashrider your link did not work for me.

Mentione Shedinja as a counter, being immune to practically everything but Toxic.

Lanturn can stall you out if you don't have Toxic as well.
Yes Shedinja is a counter... but Shedinja is awfully rare even though it's a counter for many Pokemon... so is there any use to mention it? It's like you mention Wailord as a counter for Magcargo... I probably see one Wailord per year on Shoddy. We don't want to make the counters section too long if we list every single counter no matter how rare it is.

Shedinja is a counter to many things, but it isn't common enough to warrant attention. Just saying.
Anyway, I have two nitpicks. First, your use of "it's" is incorrect.
"It's"- conjunction of "it is"
"Its"- describes what belongs to "it"
Second, the end of the counters section for the Sub+TWave set says "Steels should they not mind being paralysed". Please take out the "they".
Other than that, good job, and I like the pun about Chansey in the Counters section for the RP set.

I need to ask this:

On the RP set, what Signal Beam really does? I fail to see it.
I say ditch it out and slash Focus Blast on the slot. It hits steel pokes like HP Ground, but for way more damage.

A neutral STAB Ice Beam has 142,5 power. a SE Signal Beam hits for 150. The difference is minimal, and it isn't really needed for anything else.
Not worth a moveslot. At least remove it.

breh

強いだね
Again, I question why there isn't a hail set; I guess I wasn't clear enough in my post. I meant for you to actually put the set as one of the sets, not in OC. Behind Glaceon, Regice is probably the second-best blizzspammer due to perfect coverage in two moves and quite good SpA.

Recall that Regice was used on the team that reached number one in UU..

Rather then making a Hail set I would just rather say its usable on a Hail team because you could just use Snover. If QC wants it put in though I will obviously comply.

[SET]
name: Substitute+Thunder Wave
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Thunder Wave
move 4: Thunderbolt

-Spreads paralysis like a disease and it's subs are sturdy and not broken easily by weaker special attackers
-Most of its common switches hate being paralyzed
-Has BoltBeam which means it has excellent coverage with just 2 moves
-With Paralysis up you will outspeed the opponent meaning as a last resort you can just spam substitute until the Parahax kicks in

Additional comments:
-Can run different spreads should you want more Special Attack or Special Defense

Counters:
-Physical attackers that don't mind paralysis such as Hariyama
-Chansey or anyone else who can just stall this out
-Fire types who are neutral to Thunderbolt with good Special Defense and don't mind paralysis
-Steels should they not mind being paralyzed
I just can't see this set working. This set is basically huge set up fodder due to Regice's average SpAtk stat and speed. Mismagius walks all over this if it has taunt or sub. In all honesty I think even Manectric can do this set better and that says a lot. Using sub on a defensive Pokemon like Regice is a horrible idea as Regice has enough problems with HP Recovery as it is.
[SET]
name: Rock Polish
move 1: Rock Polish
move 2: Ice Beam
move 4: Hidden Power Ground
nature: Modest
evs: 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spe

-Can sweep late game when everything is weakened and has a good Special Attack to pull it off
-Outspeeds the entire tier excluding Electrode
-Has near perfect coverage
-Has the bulk to set up a Rock Polish

Additional Comments:
-Entry Hazards make its job easier
-Charge Beam can be used in the last slot to have a method to boost your Special Attack although Regice may have trouble getting all these boosts
-Focus Blast is much more powerful however much more inaccurate which is a turnoff

Counters:
-Chansey stops this cold
-Bulky physical attackers like Hariyama
-Hitmontop and it's Mach Punch is a decent check
-Most steels should you lack Hidden Power Ground
Regice's horrible defensive typing and average special attack doesn't give it many times to set up even lategame. Even when it is set up, Regice cannot do much with it's average Sp. Atk stat. Hitmontop doesn't even need mach punch to check this Regice because it can survive any attacks Regice throws at it and Close Combat. Heck ANYTHING can live an attack from Regice. If a RP set should be viable at all then Charge beam must be required to boost its average special attack stat. If you disagree then please tell my why I should use this set instead of using Porygon 2 with Agility since Porygon has #1 Immunity to Ghost #2 Neutrality to Fire and Rock #3 Higher SpAtk stat #4 BoltbeamNormal coverage #5 Ability to effectively use Life orb due to recover #6 Chance to boost SpAtk with Download?

[SET]

name: Rest+Sleep Talk
move 1: Rest
move 2: Sleep Talk
move 4: Thunderbolt/Charge Beam

-Good check to special attackers and gives Regice a way to recover health and remove the hated Toxic
-Compensates for Stealth Rock making Rapid Spin no longer a necessity (but still a recommendation)

Additional Comments:
-Charge Beam can be used to boost your Special Attack and make Regice more threatening
-Toxic or Thunder Wave can used in the last slot however it should noted this gives you much less coverage
-Entry hazards are useful for stalling

Counters:
-Once again Physical attackers have little trouble here
-Steels or Fire types
This set is fine, but you should stick with the moveset Smogon has now. Charge beam was taken off of the Restalk set before due to its middling power and Seismic toss was put in in order to keep Regice from becoming set up fodder.

Alright first off the Sub+Thunder Wave set is awesome. Even if it looks bad on paper it really gives pokes a hard time to break its subs especially if its a special attacker. Also Mismagius despises being paralyzed and you wall Mismagius completely. The Rock Polish set can go if requested by QC but with entry hazards it works nicely. Seismic Toss is complete shit. It doesn't stop anyone from setting up, is redundant because of Regice's half decent SpA and is a wasted moveslot in general. Also you severely underestimate Regice's bulk. A Houndoom's Modest max SpA using Overheat boosted by LO will only deal 93% damage at max damage. Moving on how is Hail in uu a gimmick? The definition of a gimmick is something that doesn't work without the surprise value and I clearly don't see how this can be applied as a "Gimmick".

Alright first off the Sub+Thunder Wave set is awesome. Even if it looks bad on paper it really gives pokes a hard time to break its subs especially if its a special attacker. Also Mismagius despises being paralyzed and you wall Mismagius completely. The Rock Polish set can go if requested by QC but with entry hazards it works nicely. Seismic Toss is complete shit. It doesn't stop anyone from setting up, is redundant because of Regice's half decent SpA and is a wasted moveslot in general. Also you severely underestimate Regice's bulk. A Houndoom's Modest max SpA using Overheat boosted by LO will only deal 93% damage at max damage. Moving on how is Hail in uu a gimmick? The definition of a gimmick is something that doesn't work without the surprise value and I clearly don't see how this can be applied as a "Gimmick".
Where did i say it was a gimmick? I took that out cuz i realized it wasn't a gimmick although the only thing Regice can really do in it is spam blizzard and those are pretty powerful now that i think about it. 93% from LO Houndoom Overheat is a lot of damage... and Regice is weak to stealth rock... and I notice you avoided making that Houndoom Choice Specs to make your calc look better -_- I also noticed that you avoided the fact that i said Mismagius can Sub or Taunt the SubTwave Regice and set up Nasty Plot or even worse Calm Mind with ease without fear of paralysis. Sturdy substitutes do not constitute a sub set without Notable Attacking Prowess: see Aggron/Poliwrath/etc. Also why is seismic toss complete shit? Please elaborate. I didn't say Seismic Toss should be the only option. I said it should be slashed with Thunderbolt.

Where did i say it was a gimmick? I took that out cuz i realized it wasn't a gimmick although the only thing Regice can really do in it is spam blizzard. 93% is a lot of damage... and Regice is weak to stealth rock... and I notice you avoided making that Houndoom Choice Specs to make your calc look better -_- I also noticed that you avoided the fact that i said Mismagius can Sub or Taunt the SubTwave Regice and set up Nasty Plot or even worse Calm Mind with ease without fear of paralysis. Also why is seismic toss complete shit? Please elaborate. I didn't say Seismic Toss should be the only option. I said it should be slashed with Thunderbolt.
He was typing up his reply as you took off the "gimmick" part. Anyway, I'm agreeing that Missy can defeat the Sub+TWave set pretty easily. However, I also noticed you saying that he didn't include Choice Specs Houndoom.
Houndoom | Item | Life Orb | 77.2 |
| Houndoom | Item | Choice Scarf | 8.5 |
| Houndoom | Item | Other (4) | < 5.5
Choice Specs Houndoom isn't even used that much, falling into the other section.

Personally, I think that logs detailing the effectiveness of the Sub+TWave set would help a lot. Please choose the first 10 or so battles to record logs, and don't cherrypick.

EDIT: Also, Regice can learn Lock-On, allowing its next move to always hit the opponent. It can be used with Blizzard, Focus Blast, and Zap Cannon, although I can't really see Regice being able to pull off Lock-On. Still, it's an interesting option that can go in Optional Changes.

Choice Specs Houndoom isn't even used that much, falling into the other section.

Personally, I think that logs detailing the effectiveness of the Sub+TWave set would help a lot. Please choose the first 10 or so battles to record logs, and don't cherrypick.
I know Choice Specs Houndoom is uncommon I was just being a tool lol. Still LO Houndoom still OHKOs after Stealth Rock.

On the subject of logs: Make sure you're opponents aren't shitty either as shitty players usually lead to the set being more effective regardless of quality.

EDIT:
Also, Regice can learn Lock-On, allowing its next move to always hit the opponent. It can be used with Blizzard, Focus Blast, and Zap Cannon, although I can't really see Regice being able to pull off Lock-On. Still, it's an interesting option that can go in Optional Changes.
lol if thats not gimmicky i dont know what is

Alright I'll get logs. Lock On isn't seeing the light of day in this update. As for Seismic Toss I thought I elaborated enough.
Seismic Toss is complete shit. It doesn't stop anyone from setting up, is redundant because of Regice's half decent SpA and is a wasted moveslot in general.
Also CS Houndoom isn't even on site and in reply about Mismagius is there any pokemon in UU who isn't checked or countered by another pokemon. Every pokemon has Checks and Counters. The only exceptions being Ubers. Oh and in regard to that calc that is damn impressive considering you only have a positive nature with no Evs. Its SE with a Life Orb and Stab off of 110 base attack with 140 base power. WTF did you expect for it to only take 1% damage?! Oh and I don't know how supposed to control if the player sucks or not I just hit load team and find match.

Edit anyway here are the logs. Some of them beat me so I suppose there beyond crappy players. Anyway these logs prove the sets effectiveness. Sorry there are only 5.

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
alex 67 sent out Snover (lvl 100 Snover ?).
luigi507 sent out Absol (lvl 100 Absol ?).
Snover's Snow Warning whipped up a hailstorm!
Hail began to fall!
Snover used Protect.
Snover protected itself!
Absol used Swords Dance.
Absol's attack was sharply raised.
The hail continues to fall.
Absol is pelted by hail!
Absol lost 6% of its health.
---
alex 67 switched in Slowbro (lvl 100 Slowbro ?).
Absol used Superpower.
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
Slowbro lost 64% of its health.
Absol's attack was lowered.
Absol's defence was lowered.
Absol lost 10% of its health.
Absol is pelted by hail!
Slowbro is pelted by hail!
Slowbro lost 6% of its health.
Slowbro's leftovers restored its health a little!
Slowbro restored 6% of its health.
---
Absol used Night Slash.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 36% of its health.
alex 67's Slowbro fainted.
Absol is pelted by hail!
---
alex 67 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Absol used Sucker Punch.
But it failed!
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Rotom's attack missed!
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Rotom lost 6% of its health.
Absol is pelted by hail!
Rotom's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom restored 6% of its health.
---
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Absol was burned!
Absol used Night Slash.
It's super effective!
Rotom lost 100% of its health.
alex 67's Rotom fainted.
Absol is pelted by hail!
Absol was hurt by its burn!
Absol lost 12% of its health.
---
alex 67 switched in Snover (lvl 100 Snover ?).
Snover used Protect.
Snover protected itself!
Absol used Night Slash.
Snover protected itself!
Absol is pelted by hail!
Absol was hurt by its burn!
Absol lost 12% of its health.
---
Absol used Night Slash.
Snover lost 73% of its health.
Snover used Substitute.
Snover lost 25% of its health.
Snover made a substitute!
Absol is pelted by hail!
Absol lost 0% of its health.
luigi507's Absol fainted.
Snover's leftovers restored its health a little!
Snover restored 6% of its health.
---
luigi507 switched in Scyther (lvl 100 Scyther ?).
Snover used Protect.
Snover protected itself!
Scyther used Quick Attack.
Snover protected itself!
Scyther is pelted by hail!
Scyther lost 6% of its health.
---
The substitute took damage for Snover!
Snover's substitute faded!
Snover used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
Scyther lost 79% of its health.
Scyther is pelted by hail!
Scyther lost 6% of its health.
---
alex 67 switched in Regice (lvl 100 Regice).
Regice lost 19% of its health.
Scyther lost 9% of its health.
luigi507's Scyther fainted.
Regice's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regice restored 6% of its health.
---
luigi507 switched in Poliwrath (lvl 100 Poliwrath ?).
Poliwrath used Brick Break.
It's super effective!
Regice lost 46% of its health.
Regice used Thunder Wave.
Poliwrath is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Poliwrath is pelted by hail!
Poliwrath lost 6% of its health.
Poliwrath's leftovers restored its health a little!
Poliwrath restored 6% of its health.
---
alex 67 switched in Claydol (lvl 100 Claydol).
Poliwrath used Brick Break.
Claydol lost 14% of its health.
Claydol is pelted by hail!
Claydol lost 6% of its health.
Claydol's leftovers restored its health a little!
Claydol restored 6% of its health.
---
Claydol used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Poliwrath used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 33% of its health.
---
Claydol used Psychic.
It's super effective!
Poliwrath lost 52% of its health.
Poliwrath used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 35% of its health.
---
Claydol used Psychic.
It's super effective!
Poliwrath lost 48% of its health.
luigi507's Poliwrath fainted.
---
luigi507 switched in Leafeon (lvl 100 Leafeon ?).
Pointed stones dug into Leafeon.
Leafeon lost 12% of its health.
Leafeon used Leaf Blade.
Snover lost 21% of its health.
alex 67's Snover fainted.
Leafeon is pelted by hail!
Leafeon lost 6% of its health.
Leafeon's leftovers restored its health a little!
Leafeon restored 6% of its health.
---
Leafeon used Swords Dance.
Leafeon's attack was sharply raised.
Leafeon is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Regice lost 25% of its health.
Regice made a substitute!
Leafeon used Baton Pass.
luigi507 switched in Luxray (lvl 100 Luxray ?).
Pointed stones dug into Luxray.
Luxray lost 12% of its health.
Luxray is pelted by hail!
Luxray lost 6% of its health.
---
Luxray used Thunderbolt.
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Regice!
Regice's substitute faded!
Luxray is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Luxray used Superpower.
It's super effective!
Luxray's attack was lowered.
Luxray's defence was lowered.
---
Luxray is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Claydol used Psychic.
Luxray lost 36% of its health.
Luxray used Ice Fang.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 19% of its health.
alex 67's Claydol fainted.
Luxray lost 10% of its health.
---
alex 67 switched in Chansey (lvl 100 Chansey ?).
Chansey used Protect.
Chansey protected itself!
Luxray used Superpower.
Chansey is pelted by hail!
Chansey lost 6% of its health.
Chansey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Chansey restored 6% of its health.
---
Philip7086: Round 5 of the Tour is up! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78281
Chansey used Protect.
But it failed!
Luxray is paralysed! It can't move!
luigi507's Luxray fainted.
---
luigi507 switched in Leafeon (lvl 100 Leafeon ?).
Pointed stones dug into Leafeon.
Leafeon lost 12% of its health.
Chansey used Seismic Toss.
Leafeon lost 33% of its health.
Leafeon used Leaf Blade.
Chansey lost 49% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
Leafeon used Leaf Blade.
---
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
Leafeon used Leaf Blade.
A critical hit!
Chansey lost 51% of its health.
alex 67's Chansey fainted.
---
Regice used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
Leafeon lost 42% of its health.
luigi507's Leafeon fainted.
The wish came true!
Regice restored 50% of its health.
---
luigi507 switched in Ninetales (lvl 100 Ninetales ?).
Pointed stones dug into Ninetales.
Ninetales lost 25% of its health.
Ninetales used Fire Blast.
It's super effective!
Regice was burned!
Regice used Substitute.
Ninetales is pelted by hail!
Ninetales lost 6% of its health.
Ninetales's leftovers restored its health a little!
Ninetales restored 6% of its health.
Regice was hurt by its burn!
Regice lost 12% of its health.
---
Ninetales used Energy Ball.
Regice used Thunderbolt.
Ninetales lost 25% of its health.
Ninetales is pelted by hail!
Ninetales lost 6% of its health.
Ninetales's leftovers restored its health a little!
Ninetales restored 6% of its health.
Regice was hurt by its burn!
Regice lost 7% of its health.
alex 67's Regice fainted.
luigi507 wins!
luigi507: few
alex 67: gg
luigi507 has left the room.

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
tobu sent out Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Hail began to fall!
Snover used Protect.
Snover protected itself!
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Snover protected itself!
Ambipom is pelted by hail!
Ambipom lost 6% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Snover lost 54% of its health.
Snover lost 46% of its health.
Hit 2 time(s)!
Ambipom lost 10% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Regice lost 20% of its health.
Regice lost 23% of its health.
Hit 2 time(s)!
Ambipom is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Hit 2 time(s)!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Hit 2 time(s)!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Hit 2 time(s)!
---
Ambipom used Double Hit.
Slowbro lost 19% of its health.
Slowbro lost 16% of its health.
Hit 2 time(s)!
---
Slowbro used Surf.
A critical hit!
Ambipom lost 27% of its health.
tobu's Ambipom fainted.
---
tobu switched in flo (lvl 100 Nidoking ?).
flo used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 65% of its health.
flo is pelted by hail!
flo lost 6% of its health.
---
tobu switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
Spiritomb is exerting its pressure!
Claydol used Earth Power.
Spiritomb lost 27% of its health.
Spiritomb is pelted by hail!
Spiritomb lost 6% of its health.
Spiritomb's leftovers restored its health a little!
Spiritomb restored 6% of its health.
---
Spiritomb used Shadow Ball.
It doesn't affect Chansey...
---
tobu switched in Regigigas (lvl 100 Regigigas).
Regigigas can't get going due to its Slow Start!
Chansey used Toxic.
Regigigas was badly poisoned!
Regigigas is pelted by hail!
Regigigas lost 6% of its health.
Regigigas's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regigigas restored 6% of its health.
Regigigas is hurt by poison!
---
Regigigas used Drain Punch.
It doesn't affect Rotom...
Regigigas absorbed health!
Regigigas restored 0% of its health.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Regigigas lost 12% of its health.
---
Rotom used Discharge.
Spiritomb lost 35% of its health.
Spiritomb is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Rotom is pelted by hail!
---
Philip7086: Round 5 of the Tour is up! http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78281
Spiritomb used Shadow Ball.
---
tobu switched in Sceptile (lvl 100 Sceptile ?).
Chansey used Protect.
Sceptile is pelted by hail!
Sceptile lost 6% of its health.
---
Sceptile used Focus Blast.
Sceptile's attack missed!
Chansey used Toxic.
Sceptile was badly poisoned!
Sceptile is hurt by poison!
---
Chansey used Protect.
Sceptile used Crunch.
Sceptile lost 12% of its health.
---
Sceptile's attack missed!
Sceptile lost 35% of its health.
Sceptile lost 18% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
Sceptile lost 4% of its health.
tobu's Sceptile fainted.
---
tobu switched in Ludicolo (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
Ludicolo used Focus Blast.
It's super effective!
Chansey lost 26% of its health.
Chansey used Toxic.
Ludicolo was badly poisoned!
Ludicolo is pelted by hail!
Ludicolo lost 6% of its health.
Ludicolo is hurt by poison!
---
flo lost 33% of its health.
flo is pelted by hail!
---
flo used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 47% of its health.
flo is pelted by hail!
---
flo used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Claydol lost 53% of its health.
flo is pelted by hail!
---
flo used Ice Beam.
A critical hit!
Chansey lost 14% of its health.
Chansey was frozen solid!
Chansey is frozen solid!
flo is pelted by hail!
---
Chansey was defrosted!
tobu switched in Ludicolo (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
---
Ludicolo used Energy Ball.
Chansey lost 14% of its health.
Ludicolo lost 12% of its health.
---
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
flo is pelted by hail!
---
Chansey used Protect.
flo used Earth Power.
The wish came true!
Chansey restored 50% of its health.
flo is pelted by hail!
---
flo used Earth Power.
Chansey lost 11% of its health.
flo lost 23% of its health.
tobu's flo fainted.
---
tobu switched in Regigigas (lvl 100 Regigigas).
Regigigas can't get going due to its Slow Start!
Regigigas lost 24% of its health.
Regigigas used Substitute.
Regigigas lost 25% of its health.
Regigigas made a substitute!
---
The substitute took damage for Regigigas!
It's super effective!
Chansey lost 26% of its health.
Regigigas restored 20% of its health.
Regigigas lost 12% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
Regigigas used Rock Polish.
Regigigas's speed was sharply raised.
Regigigas lost 18% of its health.
---
It doesn't affect Rotom...
Regigigas restored 0% of its health.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Regigigas lost 16% of its health.
tobu's Regigigas fainted.
---
Spiritomb used Sucker Punch.
But it failed!
---
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
Spiritomb is paralysed! It can't move!
---
tobu: gg
tobu has left the room.
alex 67 wins!
luigi507 has entered the room.

Rash sent out Lickilicky (lvl 100 Lickilicky ?).
Hail began to fall!
Snover used Substitute.
Lickilicky used Return.
Lickilicky is pelted by hail!
Lickilicky lost 6% of its health.
---
Snover used Leech Seed.
Lickilicky was seeded!
Lickilicky used Return.
Snover lost 81% of its health.
Lickilicky is pelted by hail!
Lickilicky lost 6% of its health.
---
Rash switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).
Slowbro used Toxic.
It doesn't affect Registeel...
Registeel is pelted by hail!
Registeel lost 6% of its health.
Registeel's leftovers restored its health a little!
Registeel restored 6% of its health.
---
Registeel used Stealth Rock.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
---
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Rotom's attack missed!
Registeel used Shadow Claw.
It's super effective!
Rotom lost 42% of its health.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
---
Rash switched in Magmortar (lvl 100 Magmortar ?).
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Rotom's attack missed!
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Magmortar is pelted by hail!
Magmortar lost 6% of its health.
---
Rotom used Discharge.
Magmortar lost 42% of its health.
Magmortar used Overheat.
Rotom lost 58% of its health.
alex 67's Rotom fainted.
Magmortar's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
Pointed stones dug into Regice.
Rash switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).
Registeel is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Registeel used Explosion.
Rash's Registeel fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Chansey.
Chansey lost 12% of its health.
Magmortar used Overheat.
Chansey lost 42% of its health.
---
Rash switched in Dugtrio (lvl 100 Dugtrio ?).
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
Dugtrio is pelted by hail!
Dugtrio lost 6% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
The wish came true!
Chansey restored 50% of its health.
---
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
Chansey lost 68% of its health.
Dugtrio lost 47% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
---
Chansey used Protect.
But it failed!
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
Chansey lost 28% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Claydol.
Claydol used Rapid Spin.
Claydol blew away the pointed stones!
Magmortar lost 5% of its health.
---
Magmortar used Overheat.
Claydol lost 94% of its health.
---
Rash switched in Dugtrio (lvl 100 Dugtrio ?).
Regice used Substitute.
---
Dugtrio used Earthquake.
Regice used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
Dugtrio lost 16% of its health.
Rash's Dugtrio fainted.
---
Magmortar used Overheat.
Slowbro lost 59% of its health.
---
Rash switched in Torterra (lvl 100 Torterra ?).
Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 50% of its health.
Torterra is pelted by hail!
Torterra lost 6% of its health.
---
Torterra used Rock Polish.
Torterra's speed was sharply raised.
---
Torterra used Wood Hammer.
Regice lost 55% of its health.
Torterra was hit by recoil!
Torterra lost 20% of its health.
Torterra lost 10% of its health.
---
Torterra used Wood Hammer.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Slowbro lost 91% of its health.
Rash wins!

FakeHaydenTroll sent out Doniphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
Hail began to fall!
Snover used Substitute.
Doniphan used Stealth Rock.
Doniphan is pelted by hail!
Doniphan lost 6% of its health.
Doniphan's leftovers restored its health a little!
Doniphan restored 6% of its health.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Ampharos (lvl 100 Ampharos ?).
Snover used Protect.
Snover protected itself!
Ampharos is pelted by hail!
Ampharos lost 6% of its health.
Ampharos's leftovers restored its health a little!
Ampharos restored 6% of its health.
---
Ampharos used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!
Snover used Leech Seed.
Snover's attack missed!
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in FakeMcGee (lvl 100 Venomoth ?).
Snover used Leech Seed.
FakeMcGee was seeded!
FakeMcGee is pelted by hail!
FakeMcGee lost 6% of its health.
FakeMcGee's health was sapped by leech seed!
FakeMcGee lost 12% of its health.
Snover regained health!
---
FakeMcGee used Bug Buzz.
It's super effective!
Snover used Blizzard.
FakeMcGee lost 21% of its health.
Snover regained health!
---
Pointed stones dug into Rotom.
Rotom lost 12% of its health.
FakeMcGee used Bug Buzz.
Rotom lost 68% of its health.
FakeMcGee lost 10% of its health.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Rotom regained health!
Rotom restored 15% of its health.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Doniphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
Doniphan's light screen wore off!
---
Claydol makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
Doniphan used Earthquake.
Doniphan's attack missed!
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in BallSqueeze (lvl 100 Poliwrath ?).
Claydol used Rapid Spin.
Claydol blew away the pointed stones!
BallSqueeze lost 3% of its health.
BallSqueeze is pelted by hail!
BallSqueeze lost 6% of its health.
BallSqueeze's leftovers restored its health a little!
BallSqueeze restored 6% of its health.
---
BallSqueeze used Hypnosis.
Slowbro fell asleep!
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in FakeMcGee (lvl 100 Venomoth ?).
---
FakeMcGee used Roost.
FakeMcGee restored 50% of its health.
Claydol used Psychic.
It's super effective!
FakeMcGee lost 57% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's FakeMcGee fainted.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Drifblim (lvl 100 Drifblim ?).
Drifblim used Substitute.
Drifblim lost 25% of its health.
Drifblim made a substitute!
Drifblim is pelted by hail!
Drifblim lost 6% of its health.
---
Drifblim used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Snover lost 49% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Snover lost 48% of its health.
Snover used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Drifblim!
Drifblim's substitute faded!
---
Drifblim used Substitute.
Drifblim lost 25% of its health.
Drifblim made a substitute!
Snover used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Drifblim!
Drifblim's substitute faded!
---
It's super effective!
Snover lost 21% of its health.
Drifblim's Petaya Berry raised its special attack!
Drifblim lost its burden!
---
It's super effective!
Regice lost 30% of its health.
Drifblim is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Regice used Substitute.
It's super effective!
---
Regice used Substitute.
Drifblim is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Regice used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Drifblim lost 1% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's Drifblim fainted.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Tyson (lvl 100 Typhlosion ?).
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Doniphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
It doesn't affect Doniphan...
---
Regice used Blizzard.
It's super effective!
Doniphan lost 100% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's Doniphan fainted.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in BallSqueeze (lvl 100 Poliwrath ?).
BallSqueeze used Substitute.
BallSqueeze lost 25% of its health.
BallSqueeze made a substitute!
Regice used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for BallSqueeze!
BallSqueeze's substitute faded!
---
BallSqueeze used Waterfall.
Regice used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
BallSqueeze lost 47% of its health.
---
BallSqueeze used Waterfall.
Regice used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
BallSqueeze lost 25% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's BallSqueeze fainted.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Tyson (lvl 100 Typhlosion ?).
Tyson used Fire Punch.
Chansey lost 35% of its health.
Tyson is pelted by hail!
Tyson lost 6% of its health.
---
Tyson used Substitute.
Tyson lost 25% of its health.
Tyson made a substitute!
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
Tyson is pelted by hail!
---
Chansey used Protect.
Tyson used Fire Punch.
The wish came true!
Chansey restored 48% of its health.
Tyson is pelted by hail!
---
Tyson used Fire Punch.
Chansey lost 35% of its health.
The substitute took damage for Tyson!
Tyson's substitute faded!
Tyson is pelted by hail!
---
Tyson used Substitute.
Tyson lost 25% of its health.
Tyson made a substitute!
The substitute took damage for Tyson!
Tyson's substitute faded!
Tyson is pelted by hail!
Tyson's Salac Berry raised its speed!
---
Tyson used Reversal.
It's super effective!
Chansey lost 65% of its health.
Tyson is pelted by hail!
---
Tyson used Fire Punch.
Rotom lost 34% of its health.
alex 67's Rotom fainted.
Tyson is pelted by hail!
---
Tyson used Fire Punch.
Claydol lost 40% of its health.
It's super effective!
Tyson lost 8% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's Tyson fainted.
---
FakeHaydenTroll switched in Ampharos (lvl 100 Ampharos ?).
It's super effective!
Ampharos lost 46% of its health.
Ampharos used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!
---
FakeHaydenTroll: GG
It's super effective!
Ampharos lost 24% of its health.
Ampharos used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 37% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Ampharos lost 30% of its health.
FakeHaydenTroll's Ampharos fainted.
alex 67 wins!
FakeHaydenTroll has left the room.

chaoskyuubi sent out ImpEyes (lvl 100 Claydol).
Hail began to fall!
ImpEyes used Trick.
ImpEyes obtained Leftovers!
Snover obtained Choice Scarf!
Snover used Substitute.
ImpEyes is pelted by hail!
ImpEyes lost 6% of its health.
ImpEyes's leftovers restored its health a little!
ImpEyes restored 6% of its health.
---
Choice Scarf prohibits the use of this move.
ImpEyes used Stealth Rock.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
---
Rotom used Toxic.
ImpEyes was badly poisoned!
ImpEyes used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
Rotom lost 58% of its health.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
ImpEyes is hurt by poison!
---
ImpEyes used Shadow Ball.
ImpEyes is hurt by poison!
ImpEyes lost 12% of its health.
---
chaoskyuubi switched in RockInterior (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).
Chansey used Wish.
Chansey made a wish!
RockInterior is pelted by hail!
RockInterior lost 6% of its health.
RockInterior's leftovers restored its health a little!
RockInterior restored 6% of its health.
---
Chansey used Protect.
RockInterior used Substitute.
RockInterior lost 25% of its health.
RockInterior made a substitute!
The wish came true!
Chansey restored 12% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Snover.
RockInterior used Earthquake.
Snover lost 50% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Slowbro.
Slowbro lost 12% of its health.
RockInterior used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 60% of its health.
Slowbro used Slack Off.
Slowbro restored 50% of its health.
---
RockInterior used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
Slowbro lost 59% of its health.
Slowbro used Surf.
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for RockInterior!
RockInterior's substitute faded!
---
RockInterior used Earthquake.
Slowbro lost 19% of its health.
---
chaoskyuubi switched in Dreidel (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Regice used Blizzard.
Dreidel lost 46% of its health.
Dreidel is pelted by hail!
Dreidel lost 6% of its health.
Dreidel's leftovers restored its health a little!
Dreidel restored 6% of its health.
---
Dreidel used Stone Edge.
It's super effective!
Dreidel is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Dreidel is paralysed! It can't move!
---
chaoskyuubi switched in Eixu (lvl 100 Uxie).
Claydol used Stealth Rock.
Eixu is pelted by hail!
Eixu lost 6% of its health.
Eixu's leftovers restored its health a little!
Eixu restored 6% of its health.
---
Eixu used Heal Bell.
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
Eixu used Psychic.
Eixu is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
Regice used Blizzard.
Eixu lost 30% of its health.
Eixu used Psychic.
Regice lost 11% of its health.
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
chaoskyuubi switched in Deviant (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
Pointed stones dug into Deviant.
Deviant lost 12% of its health.
Deviant is pelted by hail!
Deviant lost 6% of its health.
Deviant's leftovers restored its health a little!
Deviant restored 6% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Eixu.
Eixu lost 12% of its health.
Chansey used Toxic.
But it failed!
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
Chansey used Protect.
Eixu used Heal Bell.
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
chaoskyuubi switched in Dreidel (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Pointed stones dug into Dreidel.
Chansey used Toxic.
Dreidel was badly poisoned!
Dreidel is hurt by poison!
---
Chansey used Protect.
Dreidel used Close Combat.
Dreidel lost 12% of its health.
---
Dreidel used Stone Edge.
Claydol lost 12% of its health.
Dreidel lost 18% of its health.
---
chaoskyuubi switched in RockInterior (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).
Pointed stones dug into RockInterior.
Claydol used Psychic.
RockInterior lost 38% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
RockInterior lost 30% of its health.
chaoskyuubi's RockInterior fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Eixu.
Eixu lost 12% of its health.
Eixu used Hidden Power.
But there was no target!
Eixu is pelted by hail!
---
Rotom used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
Eixu lost 45% of its health.
chaoskyuubi's Eixu fainted.
Rotom is pelted by hail!
---
chaoskyuubi switched in Fflowers (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Pointed stones dug into Fflowers.
Fflowers lost 12% of its health.
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Fflowers was burned!
Fflowers used Sleep Powder.
Rotom fell asleep!
Rotom is pelted by hail!
Fflowers is pelted by hail!
Fflowers lost 6% of its health.
Fflowers's Black Sludge restored a little health!
Fflowers restored 6% of its health.
Fflowers was hurt by its burn!
---
Fflowers used Leech Seed.
Chansey was seeded!
Chansey's health was sapped by leech seed!
Fflowers regained health!
Fflowers restored 27% of its health.
---
Fflowers used Sludge Bomb.
A critical hit!
Chansey lost 33% of its health.
Chansey was poisoned!
Fflowers lost 33% of its health.
Chansey's health was sapped by leech seed!
Fflowers regained health!
Fflowers restored 27% of its health.
Chansey is hurt by poison!
---
Fflowers used Sludge Bomb.
A critical hit!
Rotom lost 17% of its health.
alex 67's Rotom fainted.
---
Fflowers used Leaf Storm.
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 69% of its health.
Fflowers's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
Chansey lost 5% of its health.
chaoskyuubi wins!
chaoskyuubi: gg

in reply about Mismagius is there any pokemon in UU who isn't checked or countered by another pokemon.
No there isn't but most pokemon generally don't want to be countered by Mismagius because she can 1-2HKO every pokemon in the tier once set up (which isn't that hard btw)

These are some notes taken after reading your logs.

Log 1:
-A LOT of Parahax (results in durability of subs lol but is still not a legitimate reason to use substitute)
-Regice kills leafeon that for some reason decided that he was too good to swords dance and proceed to leaf blade a chancy he had no chance of KOing 0.0
-Ninetales does 46% to Regice unboosted (durable subs my ass)
-Regicedealt only 25% to Ninetales with Thunderbolt
-It paralyzed a lot with Twave, sure, but if it werent for all of those Parahaxes Regice would have never gotten a chance to use substitute

Log 2:
-In a nooby attempt to stall for paralysis Regice lost three subs worth of its health.
-Regice ends up doing nothing sans being Natural Cure fodder.

Log 3:
-Killed dugtrio with blizzard behind sub.
-Regice switches into Torterra's Wood Hammer. Gets pwned.

Log 4:
-Wow got parahax on Drifblim good for you. Too bad you lost two subs worth of your health to do so.
-Killed two pokes... not bad. If you didnt get that parahax on Drifblim you would've been fucked though. Sets that rely on hax to be successful are generally not worth an analysis

Log 5:
-Never used substitute
-Died due to stealth rock

So is there anything in there that proves that Substitute isn't a complete waste of HP besides the obvious nooby Parastalling prospect? Obviously it works better on a hail team since Regice has 100% accurate hail...

Are you willing at all to include logs with a NON-Hail team to prove its usefulness in the average UU Metagame?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)