Rated Matches vs Free Matches (GBU)

I'm trying to do those Free and Rating battles , but it says that there is a problem with my Pokemon.
I checked and non of my Pokemon was holding an Item no berry, i didn't put Zekrom, and Reshiram, Kyrum in my team non of my Pokemon was holding a Soul Dew, if someone can help me please.

None of the same items or Pokemon? No Chatot or Sky Drop? No other banned Pokemon?
The receptionist doesn't let you connect to Wi-Fi if any of the Random Matchup rules are broken. He's talking about when you search for an opponent, but instead it gives you the message "There was a problem with one of your Pokémon.", meaning that one of your Pokémon are hacked in some way.

I see. I didn't know that it ran a hack check unless you had Pokemon with obviously impossible stats.
Yeah, but the things it doesn't catch are

1. Illegal movesets that can be learned in a single generation (for example; BellyJet Azu is allowed, but not Wish Chansey born in Unova because Wish is from Gen III)

2. Hacked-met Pokémon such as a Scizor with the location "Route 5 - Met at level 100".

It's way harder to find battles on Ranking mode.
Way easier on Free mode.

Weird thing happened to me. Me and my friend decided we'd try to find each other on the usually deserted Ranking Mode Launcher Battles section. So we both connected to the internet and stayed in contact with each other.
He kept telling me "Oh, I found someone... wait thats not you." He found constantly found random people, (60% DC rate, really good, but that doesn't matter here). On the other hand, I was without a battle for hours. I tried to restart the game a few times to get onto his server, but still, I kept connecting to the "empty" server while his was full of (maybe 2-4 different) Rating mode battlers.
It looks like there are seperate servers that sort you when you log on, even within categories, and it looks like the max server size is 5? That, or it sorts you by Game ID.
Has anyone else experienced this? Eternal wait periods while others find battles at a decent pace?

I've never done random battles before, but if it doesnt catch IVs over 31...couldnt someone just run a ton in each iv and basically make it so that you're over the 510 limit anyway?
If Virizion is right, yes, I guess.
BUT, I think it will catch it no problem. IVs are reset in the box. If a pokemon is never in the box, torn IVs stay torn. What about manually manipulated stats? It catches that too, methinks.

Do you find free mode waaasy easier than rated mode or is it equal challenge? I say this , mainly because in free battles im 30-5, but w/ the same exact team im 73-37. A big difference as you see in win/loss.

Free Mode is way easier, because all the n00bs without computer can only play Frees.
Rating mode is really good competitive-ly talking, but there are less players and D/C occur more often.

I've been playing a lot of free mode lately, and I've been getting a little less D/C from my opp than in Rating Mode (10 of 15 battles a day in Rating, 6 out of 15 in free (aprox.))

Free mode Is better just because their a less disconnects.

I need to be able to ego trip after playing and the trolls in rating mode don't help me with that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)