Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def 0 SpD / 0 Spe
EV: 252 Atk
-Trick Room
-Destiny Bond
-Taunt
-Shadow Claw

Banette is a pretty good lea, being able to set up Trick Room while also being immune to sleep, meaning Bronzong doesn't threaten me. After a Trick Room, I can Shadow Claw leads such as Gengar or Azelf, since my own Sash protects me from their attacks, and Azelf will likely Stealth Rock, so I can get rid of its Sash with Shadow Claw. Destiny Bond allows Banette to typically kill two pokemon on average, while Taunt prevents any sort of set up. The lack of EVs and IVs are to make sure Banette will die, allowing Destiny Bond to kill something.

Trick Roomer #2:

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Relaxed (+Def, -Spe)
IVs: 0 Spe
EV: 252 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Gravity
-Trick Room
-U-Turn

Jirachi is here to hopefully set up Trick Room and get the sweeping rolling. Trick Room allows him to outspeed many incoming threats, and then it can U-Turn away. If I feel it is necessary, I can always just Gravity so my CB Rhyperior can Earthquake everything in sight. The HP and special defense EVs allow it to more easily beat lead Azelf and Deoxys-S in general. Stealth Rock breaks Sashes and it makes killing flyers easier.

Trick Roomer Attacker #1:

Machamp @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
EV: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
-Close Combat
-Payback
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch

This is basically the choice bander but wielding a Toxic Orb instead to make short work of any Gengars switching in to Close Combat. Toxic Orb won't do much more damage than Flame Orb during the Trick Room turns, and I can always switch out anyways. I prefer this set over the bulk up set to hit Gliscor, Gengar, AND Gyarados hard.

Trick Room Attacker #2:

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
EV: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn
-Ice Fang

CB Rhyperior takes advantage of Gravity AND Trick Room, punishing everything with STAB Earthquake from 624 Attack. When Trick Room isn't up, this can still perform fairly well, with great coverage, even against flyers and levitators. Ice Fang is mainly for Gliscor.

Glaceon @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Quiet (+SpA, -Spe)
EV: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Def
-Ice Beam
-Wish
-Fake Tears
-Hidden Power [Fighting]

Ice is a fantastic typing in a trick room team, as it defeats many common threats who would otherwise wall me. This passes Wishes and it can special sweep quite well. Fake Tears allows her to destroy shit with STAB Ice Beam, with HP Fighting for things like Snorlax. Grumpig walls this...

Deoxys-S @ Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpD)
EV: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Superpower

Deoxys-S is the best cleaner, period. This set does just that, atleast once Trick Room is over. Many people are surprised when you transition from slow pokemon that are fast in Trick Room, to fast pokemon that outspeed everything outside of it. I love that you can twist the dimensions back as you please.

I say keep Payback, not just for coverage, but once TR goes down, you get the boost =]

and I think CC will do more than Facade anyways...

Payback is usually for pokes when they switch in. If you feel insecure that a ghost will switch into your machamp use payback and POW KO!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)